L21 crockett36 (X) - Martin (L+20) OOB 2nd ed

• 2024 2023 '22 '21

@crockett36 this time, I did not forget about France :-)

I still wonder why Italy received the 5 IPC bonus…

• @martin the bonus is only eliminated by surface ships.

• @crockett36 thank you - I should have looked in the actual rule book, again. What is indicated within TripleA is not that clear.

• 2024 2023 '22 '21

@crockett36 I might have even bought a British sub in the Med “for nothing” in several games in the past, believing I would cancel out the bonus for Italy :cry: :joy:

• 2024 2023 '22 '19 '18

TripleA Turn Summary: Germans round 6

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 4.0.0

Game History

Round: 6

Research Technology - Germans

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans repair damage of 8x factory_major; Remaining resources: 41 PUs; 
            Germans buy 4 armour and 4 mech_infantrys; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            4 armour, 5 artilleries, 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 7 infantry, 19 mech_infantrys and 4 tactical_bombers moved from Bryansk to Russia
            2 armour moved from Western Ukraine to Russia
            1 artillery moved from France to Normandy Bordeaux
            1 infantry moved from France to Normandy Bordeaux
            1 artillery moved from France to Normandy Bordeaux
            5 mech_infantrys moved from Germany to Western Germany
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Germany to Western Germany
            2 armour moved from Germany to Western Germany
            1 armour moved from Germany to Western Germany
            1 mech_infantry moved from Germany to Western Germany
            1 armour moved from Germany to Western Germany

Combat - Germans
            Battle in Western Germany
                Germans attack with 4 armour and 8 mech_infantrys
                British defend with 1 artillery, 4 infantry and 1 mech_infantry; Americans defend with 1 airfield, 1 artillery, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 4 armour and 8 mech_infantrys in Western Germany, round 2 : 3/12 hits, 3.33 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 2 artilleries, 5 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Western Germany, round 2 : 1/8 hits, 2.67 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the Germans and 3 infantry owned by the British lost in Western Germany
                    Germans roll dice for 4 armour and 7 mech_infantrys in Western Germany, round 3 : 5/11 hits, 3.17 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 2 artilleries, 2 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Western Germany, round 3 : 2/5 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the British, 1 infantry owned by the Americans, 1 artillery owned by the Americans, 1 artillery owned by the British, 2 mech_infantrys owned by the Germans and 1 infantry owned by the British lost in Western Germany
                Germans win, taking Western Germany from Americans with 4 armour and 5 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 15
                Casualties for Germans: 3 mech_infantrys
                Casualties for British: 1 artillery, 4 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                Casualties for Americans: 1 artillery and 1 infantry
            Battle in Russia
                Germans attack with 6 armour, 5 artilleries, 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 7 infantry, 19 mech_infantrys and 4 tactical_bombers
                Russians defend with 1 airfield, 4 armour, 14 artilleries, 1 factory_major, 4 fighters, 22 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
                    Germans roll dice for 6 armour, 5 artilleries, 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 7 infantry, 19 mech_infantrys and 4 tactical_bombers in Russia, round 2 : 15/43 hits, 13.67 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 4 armour, 14 artilleries, 4 fighters, 22 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers in Russia, round 2 : 23/46 hits, 17.67 expected hits
                    15 infantry owned by the Russians, 7 infantry owned by the Germans and 16 mech_infantrys owned by the Germans lost in Russia
                    Germans roll dice for 6 armour, 5 artilleries, 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 3 mech_infantrys and 4 tactical_bombers in Russia, round 3 : 10/20 hits, 9.50 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 4 armour, 14 artilleries, 4 fighters, 7 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers in Russia, round 3 : 16/31 hits, 12.67 expected hits
                    7 infantry owned by the Russians, 3 artilleries owned by the Russians, 5 artilleries owned by the Germans, 1 fighter owned by the Germans, 6 armour owned by the Germans, 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Germans and 3 mech_infantrys owned by the Germans lost in Russia
                1 bomber owned by the Germans and 3 tactical_bombers owned by the Germans retreated
                Russians win with 4 armour, 11 artilleries, 4 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is -96
                Casualties for Germans: 6 armour, 5 artilleries, 1 fighter, 7 infantry, 19 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber
                Casualties for Russians: 3 artilleries and 22 infantry
            Battle in Normandy Bordeaux
                Germans attack with 2 artilleries and 1 infantry
                British defend with 1 fighter; Americans defend with 1 armour, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 2 artilleries and 1 infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 armour, 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans and 1 infantry owned by the Americans lost in Normandy Bordeaux
                    Germans roll dice for 2 artilleries in Normandy Bordeaux, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 armour and 1 fighter in Normandy Bordeaux, round 3 : 2/2 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    2 artilleries owned by the Germans and 1 armour owned by the Americans lost in Normandy Bordeaux
                Americans win with 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is -2
                Casualties for Germans: 2 artilleries and 1 infantry
                Casualties for Americans: 1 armour and 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Germans
            3 tactical_bombers moved from Russia to Eastern Poland
            1 bomber moved from Russia to Eastern Poland

Place Units - Germans
            4 armour and 4 mech_infantrys placed in Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
            Germans collect 37 PUs; end with 38 PUs
            Objective Germans 2 Control Novgorod Or Volgograd Or Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 43 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Americans regular : -1.00
    Russians regular : 8.67
    Germans regular : 3.67

Savegame

• @crockett36 I will surrender. Play again?

• @crockett36 yes, maybe a game of BM3/4? I am currently looking at the rules - shall we give it a shot, next week? What would be your bid proposal?

• @martin I’ll post on results soon. I don’t care for bm. I don’t have the bandwidth to learn it. Would oob be good enough? Bid 50.

• @crockett36 OOB is fine, but I find 50 a bit hefty. I can play the Axis with you playing the Allies +40. Is that a deal? It is still doubling the current bid. I could set-up the match and launch, probably still today. If 40 is fine for you, please let me know how you spend it. Cheers, Martin

• @martin martin let’s confess that it’s a little bit of a handicap since you beat me as both l and x.

Fig Scotland fig Stalingrad dive bomber in Moscow transport in 71. sub in 98 sub in 91.

• @crockett36 you crack me up - on the other side, you make me feel strong :grin:

Alright, I will set.up the game and send you the link, later. First, I need to go to the first parent-teacher-conference for this new school year.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m