TT adam-dominion (Axis+6) vs GeneralDeath (Allies) PTV

• good game guys!

my first full experience of ptv…

I have to admit, I’m in utter disbelief at how this turned out, after all of those smashings the axis delivered to the allies in the early rounds:

• failed taranto

• wiping out of ALL the British ships (except maybe a transport or dd somewhere far off of Southern Africa)

• destroying a substantial Russian stack in Norway

• mass wiping of india (90+ tuv score)

• a flawless and complete bombing of Moscow

and probably more that I’m not remembering…

all I can say is that ptv is definitely nothing like bm3 in that regard… apparently allies can take a huge beating and still win it.

not sure how I feel about that… I think it’s a bit too much for my taste.

• @axis-dominion Great game and very well played! Having played all the versions of Axis and Allies released in the last 20 years, I must say PTV is hands down the most balanced. In all the examples you gave, we were able to overcome them through a higher income. While the “crushing” of the Russian and Indian stacks of units may have seemed like the final nail(s) in the allied coffin, it put units out of position to hit other strategic locations the following turn while allowing us to maintain a high economy. I really liked what you did with Italy/Germany in the Med, but I’ve found allowing Russia to live anywhere around 30 IPCs/turn puts a Europe victory out of reach. Similarly, if China is not completely removed and allowed to push the coast, a Pacific victory for Japan is also unachievable. It’s a difficult balancing act for sure, but far better then other versions where a $60+ bid does nothing and the allies simply loose always to German bombers. Just my 2 cents. Again, great game gentlemen! Cheers.

• @adam514 good game Adam and thank you for making what I feel is the best version of Axis and Allies to date. I’m uncertain if you need to post the results or if it even matters. Do Andy and I actually win anything other than bragging rights?

• '19 '17

@drakemortis This is a tournament game in the end, though it’s been so long since we started I’m not sure what’s going on with it.

• @drakemortis said in TT adam-dominion (Axis+6) vs GeneralDeath (Allies) PTV:

@axis-dominion Great game and very well played! Having played all the versions of Axis and Allies released in the last 20 years, I must say PTV is hands down the most balanced. In all the examples you gave, we were able to overcome them through a higher income. While the “crushing” of the Russian and Indian stacks of units may have seemed like the final nail(s) in the allied coffin, it put units out of position to hit other strategic locations the following turn while allowing us to maintain a high economy. I really liked what you did with Italy/Germany in the Med, but I’ve found allowing Russia to live anywhere around 30 IPCs/turn puts a Europe victory out of reach. Similarly, if China is not completely removed and allowed to push the coast, a Pacific victory for Japan is also unachievable. It’s a difficult balancing act for sure, but far better then other versions where a $60+ bid does nothing and the allies simply loose always to German bombers. Just my 2 cents. Again, great game gentlemen! Cheers.

In terms of balance, I feel bm4 with allies having a bid between 15-20 is about as good as I’ve seen.

After this first experience with ptv, it seems like axis would need a larger bid, or else maybe stick to a very narrow set of options that are feasible and nothing else (e.g., not try with German/italian navy).

anyway, I’d be down for a rematch if Adam and you guys are down.

• @axis-dominion Well played all around. My hats off to you Adam and Kyd for making this masterpiece. I think it’s well balanced and well tested. Both of you are incredibly challenging players and Drake and I would be happy to play you a rematch:). Just send us a bid when ready any version of global is fine with us.

• wow, what a game guys. was fun to watch. and well played on both sides.

• '19 '17

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: Germans round 1

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: WW2 Path to Victory, version: 6.4.0

Game History

Round: 1

Purchase Units - Germans

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Savegame

• @generaldisarray Game is up with the bid.

• TripleA Move Summary: Germans round 1

TripleA Move Summary for game: WW2 Path to Victory, version: 6.4.0

Game History

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy 6 artilleries and 2 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 
            Trigger Germans 6 Atlantic Wall Broken Switch: Setting switch to false for conditionAttachment_Germans_6_Atlantic_Wall_Possible_Switch attached to Germans

Combat Move - Germans
            1 submarine moved from 120 Sea Zone to 109 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 106 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 111 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 127 Sea Zone to 114 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 121 Sea Zone to 114 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Norway to 114 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Western Germany to 114 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from Germany to 114 Sea Zone
            1 battleship moved from 116 Sea Zone to 114 Sea Zone
            2 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers moved from Western Germany to 113 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Holland Belgium to 113 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from Germany to 113 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Holland Belgium to Normandy Bordeaux
            1 armour moved from Holland Belgium to Normandy Bordeaux
            1 mech_infantry moved from Western Germany to Normandy Bordeaux
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Germany to Normandy Bordeaux
            2 armour, 2 artilleries and 4 infantry moved from Holland Belgium to France
            1 artillery, 3 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Western Germany to France
            3 armour and 3 mech_infantrys moved from Austria to France
            2 artilleries and 6 infantry moved from Austria to Yugoslavia
            2 infantry moved from Slovakia Hungary to Yugoslavia
            1 armour moved from Slovakia Hungary to Yugoslavia
            1 infantry moved from Romania to Yugoslavia
            1 armour moved from Romania to Yugoslavia
            1 armour moved from Poland to Yugoslavia
            1 fighter moved from Poland to Yugoslavia

Savegame

TripleA Move Summary: Germans round 1

TripleA Move Summary for game: WW2 Path to Victory, version: 6.4.0

Game History

Purchase Units - Germans
            Trigger Germans 6 Atlantic Wall Broken Switch: Setting switch to false for conditionAttachment_Germans_6_Atlantic_Wall_Possible_Switch attached to Germans

Combat Move - Germans
            1 artillery, 3 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Western Germany to France

Savegame

scramble requests.

• full scramble 113 and 114

• TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: Germans round 1

Game History

Purchase Units - Germans

Combat Move - Germans

Combat - Germans
            British scrambles 1 units out of Scotland to defend against the attack in 114 Sea Zone
            British scrambles 3 units out of United Kingdom to defend against the attack in 113 Sea Zone
            Battle in 109 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 1 submarine
                British defend with 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                    Germans roll dice for 1 submarine in 109 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 109 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 submarine in 109 Sea Zone, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 109 Sea Zone, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 submarine in 109 Sea Zone, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 109 Sea Zone, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 submarine in 109 Sea Zone, round 5 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 109 Sea Zone, round 5 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the British lost in 109 Sea Zone
                    1 transport owned by the British lost in 109 Sea Zone
                Germans win, taking 109 Sea Zone from Neutral with 1 submarine remaining. Battle score for attacker is 14
                Casualties for British: 1 destroyer and 1 transport
            Battle in 113 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 1 bomber, 3 fighters, 2 submarines and 3 tactical_bombers
                British defend with 1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 2 fighters; French defend with 1 cruiser and 1 fighter
                    Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 113 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 bomber, 3 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers in 113 Sea Zone, round 2 : 3/7 hits, 4.00 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the British
                    British roll dice for 1 battleship and 2 cruisers in 113 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 3 fighters in 113 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 2.00 expected hits
                    1 cruiser owned by the French, 2 submarines owned by the Germans, 1 cruiser owned by the British, 1 bomber owned by the Germans and 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Germans lost in 113 Sea Zone
                    Germans roll dice for 3 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers in 113 Sea Zone, round 3 : 0/5 hits, 2.83 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 battleship and 3 fighters in 113 Sea Zone, round 3 : 3/4 hits, 2.67 expected hits
                    2 fighters owned by the Germans and 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Germans lost in 113 Sea Zone
                1 fighter owned by the Germans and 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Germans retreated
                British win with 1 battleship and 3 fighters remaining. Battle score for attacker is -42
                Casualties for Germans: 1 bomber, 2 fighters, 2 submarines and 2 tactical_bombers
                Casualties for British: 1 cruiser
                Casualties for French: 1 cruiser
            Battle in 114 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 1 battleship, 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 2 submarines and 1 tactical_bomber
                British defend with 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 1 fighter
                    Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 114 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber in 114 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 2.33 expected hits

Germans regular : -5.83
    British regular : -0.67

Savegame

Game History

Purchase Units - Germans

Combat Move - Germans

Combat - Germans
            British scrambles 1 units out of Scotland to defend against the attack in 114 Sea Zone
            British scrambles 3 units out of United Kingdom to defend against the attack in 113 Sea Zone
            Battle in 109 Sea Zone
                    Germans roll dice for 1 submarine in 109 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 109 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 submarine in 109 Sea Zone, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 109 Sea Zone, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 submarine in 109 Sea Zone, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 109 Sea Zone, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 submarine in 109 Sea Zone, round 5 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 109 Sea Zone, round 5 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                Germans win, taking 109 Sea Zone from Neutral with 1 submarine remaining. Battle score for attacker is 14
            Battle in 113 Sea Zone
                British defend with 1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 2 fighters; French defend with 1 cruiser and 1 fighter
                    Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 113 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 bomber, 3 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers in 113 Sea Zone, round 2 : 3/7 hits, 4.00 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 battleship and 2 cruisers in 113 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 3 fighters in 113 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 2.00 expected hits
                    1 cruiser owned by the French, 2 submarines owned by the Germans, 1 cruiser owned by the British, 1 bomber owned by the Germans and 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Germans lost in 113 Sea Zone
                    Germans roll dice for 3 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers in 113 Sea Zone, round 3 : 0/5 hits, 2.83 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 battleship and 3 fighters in 113 Sea Zone, round 3 : 3/4 hits, 2.67 expected hits
                    2 fighters owned by the Germans and 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Germans lost in 113 Sea Zone
                1 fighter owned by the Germans and 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Germans retreated
                British win with 1 battleship and 3 fighters remaining. Battle score for attacker is -42
                Casualties for Germans: 1 bomber, 2 fighters, 2 submarines and 2 tactical_bombers
            Battle in 114 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 1 battleship, 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 2 submarines and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 114 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber in 114 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 2.33 expected hits

Savegame

wow… so order of loss sea zone 114. 2 hits.

@drakemortis said in TT adam-dominion (Axis+6) vs GeneralDeath (Allies) PTV:

Game History

Purchase Units - Germans

Combat Move - Germans

Combat - Germans
            Battle in 109 Sea Zone
            Battle in 113 Sea Zone
            Battle in 114 Sea Zone

Savegame

assumed max defense in 113. horrible…

Game History

Purchase Units - Germans

Combat Move - Germans

Combat - Germans
            Battle in 109 Sea Zone
            Battle in 113 Sea Zone
            Battle in 114 Sea Zone

Savegame

assumed max defense in 113. horrible…

the worst part is you can tell after round 1 the calculator is going that way, I should have known better lol.

• damn 113, wow

ok so damage bb and take out the dd

• TripleA Turn Summary: Germans round 1

TripleA Turn Summary for game: WW2 Path to Victory, version: 6.4.0

Game History

Purchase Units - Germans

Combat Move - Germans

Combat - Germans
            Battle in 109 Sea Zone
            Battle in 113 Sea Zone
            Battle in 114 Sea Zone
                    British roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 1 fighter in 114 Sea Zone, round 2 : 3/4 hits, 2.17 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the Germans
                    1 destroyer owned by the British and 2 submarines owned by the Germans lost in 114 Sea Zone
                    Germans roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber in 114 Sea Zone, round 3 : 3/4 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 1 fighter in 114 Sea Zone, round 3 : 3/3 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    1 battleship owned by the Germans, 1 cruiser owned by the British, 1 fighter owned by the Germans, 1 bomber owned by the Germans, 1 battleship owned by the British and 1 fighter owned by the British lost in 114 Sea Zone
                Germans win with 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is -5
                Casualties for Germans: 1 battleship, 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 2 submarines
                Casualties for British: 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 1 fighter
            Battle in Yugoslavia
                Germans attack with 3 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 9 infantry
                Neutral_Allies defend with 5 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 3 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 9 infantry in Yugoslavia, round 2 : 5/15 hits, 4.50 expected hits
                    Neutral_Allies roll dice for 5 infantry in Yugoslavia, round 2 : 1/5 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    5 infantry owned by the Neutral_Allies and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Yugoslavia
                Germans win, taking Yugoslavia from Neutral_Allies with 3 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 8 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 12
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Neutral_Allies: 5 infantry
            Battle in Normandy Bordeaux
                Germans attack with 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                French defend with 1 artillery, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Normandy Bordeaux, round 2 : 0/5 hits, 2.17 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Normandy Bordeaux
                    Germans roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Normandy Bordeaux, round 3 : 1/4 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 3 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the French lost in Normandy Bordeaux
                    Germans roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Normandy Bordeaux, round 4 : 0/4 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 artillery in Normandy Bordeaux, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Normandy Bordeaux, round 5 : 1/4 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 artillery in Normandy Bordeaux, round 5 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the French lost in Normandy Bordeaux
                Germans win, taking Normandy Bordeaux from French with 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
                Casualties for French: 1 artillery and 1 infantry
            Battle in France
                Germans attack with 5 armour, 3 artilleries, 7 infantry and 4 mech_infantrys
                British defend with 1 armour and 1 artillery; French defend with 1 aaGun, 1 airfield, 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 factory_major, 1 fighter and 6 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 5 armour, 3 artilleries, 7 infantry and 4 mech_infantrys in France, round 2 : 4/19 hits, 6.50 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 aaGun, 2 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 6 infantry in France, round 2 : 6/11 hits, 4.33 expected hits
                    1 aaGun owned by the French, 6 infantry owned by the Germans and 3 infantry owned by the French lost in France
                    Germans roll dice for 5 armour, 3 artilleries, 1 infantry and 4 mech_infantrys in France, round 3 : 4/13 hits, 5.17 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 2 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 3 infantry in France, round 3 : 3/8 hits, 3.33 expected hits
                    2 artilleries owned by the Germans, 1 infantry owned by the Germans, 3 infantry owned by the French and 1 artillery owned by the British lost in France
                    Germans roll dice for 5 armour, 1 artillery and 4 mech_infantrys in France, round 4 : 8/10 hits, 4.17 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 2 armour, 1 artillery and 1 fighter in France, round 4 : 2/4 hits, 2.00 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Germans, 1 armour owned by the French, 1 fighter owned by the French, 1 mech_infantry owned by the Germans, 1 armour owned by the British and 1 artillery owned by the French lost in France
                Germans captures 19PUs while taking French capital
                Germans converts factory_major into different units
                Germans win, taking France from French with 5 armour and 3 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 15
                Casualties for Germans: 3 artilleries, 7 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                Casualties for French: 1 aaGun, 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 6 infantry
                Casualties for British: 1 armour and 1 artillery
            Moving scrambled unit from 113 Sea Zone back to originating territory: United Kingdom
            Moving scrambled unit from 113 Sea Zone back to originating territory: United Kingdom
            Trigger Germans Conquer France: Setting switch to true for conditionAttachment_French_1_Liberation_Switch attached to French
            triggerFrenchDestroyPUsGermans: Setting destroysPUs to true for playerAttachment attached to French

Non Combat Move - Germans
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 113 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            1 tactical_bomber moved from 114 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            1 cruiser moved from 117 Sea Zone to 115 Sea Zone
            1 transport moved from 117 Sea Zone to 115 Sea Zone
            3 infantry moved from Norway to Finland
                  Germans take Finland from Neutral_Axis
            1 infantry moved from Denmark to 115 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun moved from Western Germany to 115 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun and 1 infantry moved from 115 Sea Zone to Norway
            2 aaGuns, 3 artilleries and 11 infantry moved from Germany to Poland
            1 fighter moved from Yugoslavia to Southern Italy
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Normandy Bordeaux to Holland Belgium
            1 infantry moved from Romania to Bulgaria
                  Germans take Bulgaria from Neutral_Axis
            1 infantry moved from Denmark to Western Germany

Place Units - Germans
            6 artilleries and 2 infantry placed in Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
            Germans collect 41 PUs; end with 60 PUs
            Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 65 PUs
            Objective Germans 1 Trade with Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 70 PUs

French regular : 0.33
    Neutral_Allies regular : -0.67
    Germans regular : -10.17
    British regular : 1.33

Savegame

• TripleA Turn Summary: Russians round 1

Game History

Purchase Units - Russians
            Russians buy 3 artilleries and 8 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Russians

Combat - Russians

Non Combat Move - Russians
            3 infantry moved from Ukraine to Bessarabia
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Western Ukraine to Bessarabia
            3 infantry moved from Vyborg to Leningrad
            2 infantry moved from Karelia to Archangel
            1 infantry moved from Archangel to Leningrad
            1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Russia to Northern Belarus
            1 aaGun moved from Leningrad to Northern Belarus
            1 infantry moved from Russia to Smolensk
            1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Stalingrad to Ukraine
            1 artillery and 6 infantry moved from Leningrad to Northern Belarus
            1 submarine moved from 130 Sea Zone to 128 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Russia to Leningrad
            3 infantry moved from Baltic States to Northern Belarus
            1 infantry moved from Southern Belarus to Northern Belarus
            2 infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Northern Belarus
            1 aaGun moved from Russia to Bryansk
            1 aaGun moved from Russia to Smolensk
            1 artillery moved from Russia to Smolensk
            2 infantry moved from Southern Caucasus to Northern Caucasus
            3 infantry moved from Amur to Siberia
            3 infantry moved from Buryatia to Sakha
            6 infantry moved from Sakha to Siberia
            2 aaGuns moved from Sakha to Siberia

Place Units - Russians
            2 artilleries and 1 infantry placed in Siberia
            1 artillery and 2 infantry placed in Leningrad
            3 infantry placed in Ukraine
            2 infantry placed in Russia

Turn Complete - Russians
            Russians collect 46 PUs; end with 46 PUs

Savegame

• '22

TripleA Turn Summary: Japanese round 1

Game History

Purchase Units - Japanese
            Japanese buy 1 infantry and 4 transports; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 

Politics - Japanese
            Japanese takes Political Action: Political Action Japanese To War With Russians
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Japanese and Russians from Neutrality to War
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and Chinese from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and ANZAC from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and Dutch from Neutrality to Friendly
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and UK_Pacific from Neutrality to Allied
            Trigger Japanese Declare War on Russia Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for Russians and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to War

Combat Move - Japanese
            1 infantry moved from Jehol to Chahar
                  Japanese take Chahar from Chinese
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Jehol to Shansi
            1 infantry moved from Shantung to Anhwe
                  Japanese take Anhwe from Chinese
            1 infantry moved from Kiangsu to Kiangsi
                  Japanese take Kiangsi from Chinese
            2 artilleries and 4 infantry moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Kwangsi to Yunnan
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Kiangsu to Shansi
            1 infantry moved from Okinawa to 20 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 20 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 5 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 5 Sea Zone to Siberia
            1 infantry moved from Iwo Jima to 7 Sea Zone
            1 armour moved from Japan to 7 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 7 Sea Zone to 5 Sea Zone
            1 armour and 1 infantry moved from 5 Sea Zone to Siberia
            2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from 7 Sea Zone to Siberia
            2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Japan to Siberia
            2 bombers moved from Japan to Siberia
            1 fighter moved from Korea to Siberia
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Southern Manchuria to Siberia
            1 infantry moved from Northern Manchuria to Buryatia
                  Japanese take Buryatia from Russians
            1 infantry moved from Northern Manchuria to Buryatia
            1 infantry moved from Korea to Amur
                  Japanese take Amur from Russians
            1 battleship and 1 cruiser moved from 7 Sea Zone to 5 Sea Zone
            1 battleship moved from 20 Sea Zone to 5 Sea Zone

Combat - Japanese
            Battle in Yunnan
                Japanese attack with 2 artilleries, 1 fighter, 4 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Chinese defend with 4 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 artilleries, 1 fighter, 4 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Yunnan, round 2 : 4/8 hits, 2.83 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 4 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 4 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Yunnan
                Japanese win, taking Yunnan from Chinese with 2 artilleries, 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 9
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Chinese: 4 infantry
            Battle in Siberia
                Japanese attack with 1 armour, 1 artillery, 2 bombers, 6 fighters, 2 infantry and 5 tactical_bombers
                Russians defend with 2 aaGuns, 2 artilleries, 1 factory_minor and 13 infantry
                    Russians roll AA dice in Siberia : 1/6 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    1 fighter owned by the Japanese lost in Siberia
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 battleships and 1 cruiser in Siberia, round 2 : 3/3 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 armour, 1 artillery, 2 bombers, 5 fighters, 2 infantry and 5 tactical_bombers in Siberia, round 2 : 10/16 hits, 8.17 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 2 aaGuns, 2 artilleries and 13 infantry in Siberia, round 2 : 3/15 hits, 5.00 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Japanese, 11 infantry owned by the Russians, 1 artillery owned by the Japanese and 2 aaGuns owned by the Russians lost in Siberia
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 armour, 2 bombers, 5 fighters and 5 tactical_bombers in Siberia, round 3 : 6/13 hits, 7.33 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 2 artilleries and 2 infantry in Siberia, round 3 : 0/4 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Russians and 2 artilleries owned by the Russians lost in Siberia
                Japanese win, taking Siberia from Russians with 1 armour, 2 bombers, 5 fighters and 5 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 37
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 2 infantry
                Casualties for Russians: 2 aaGuns, 2 artilleries and 13 infantry
            Battle in Shansi
                Japanese attack with 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Chinese defend with 1 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Shansi, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 infantry in Shansi, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Shansi
                Japanese win, taking Shansi from Chinese with 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Chinese: 1 infantry
            Trigger Japanese Destroy Factories Siberia: has removed 1 factory_minor owned by Japanese in Siberia

Non Combat Move - Japanese
            Trigger Siberia Has Fallen to Japanese Switch: Setting switch to false for conditionAttachment_Russian_Siberia_Factory_May_Be_Destroyed_Japanese attached to Japanese
            Trigger Japanese Declare War on Russia Mongolia: Russians captures territory Olgiy
            Trigger Japanese Declare War on Russia Mongolia: Russians captures territory Dzavhan
            Trigger Japanese Declare War on Russia Mongolia: Russians captures territory Tsagaan Olom
            Trigger Japanese Declare War on Russia Mongolia: Russians captures territory Central Mongolia
            Trigger Japanese Declare War on Russia Mongolia: Russians captures territory Buyant-Uhaa
            Trigger Japanese Declare War on Russia Mongolia: Russians captures territory Ulaanbaatar
            Trigger Mongolian Units Turn Russian 1: has removed 2 infantry owned by Mongolians in Olgiy
            Trigger Mongolian Units Turn Russian 1: has removed 1 infantry owned by Mongolians in Ulaanbaatar
            Trigger Mongolian Units Turn Russian 1: has removed 1 infantry owned by Mongolians in Central Mongolia
            Trigger Mongolian Units Turn Russian 1: has removed 2 infantry owned by Mongolians in Buyant-Uhaa
            Trigger Mongolian Units Turn Russian 1: has removed 1 infantry owned by Mongolians in Tsagaan Olom
            Trigger Mongolian Units Turn Russian 1: has removed 1 infantry owned by Mongolians in Dzavhan
            Trigger Mongolian Units Turn Russian 2: Russians has 2 infantry placed in Olgiy
            Trigger Mongolian Units Turn Russian 2: Russians has 1 infantry placed in Ulaanbaatar
            Trigger Mongolian Units Turn Russian 2: Russians has 1 infantry placed in Central Mongolia
            Trigger Mongolian Units Turn Russian 2: Russians has 2 infantry placed in Buyant-Uhaa
            Trigger Mongolian Units Turn Russian 2: Russians has 1 infantry placed in Tsagaan Olom
            Trigger Mongolian Units Turn Russian 2: Russians has 1 infantry placed in Dzavhan
            1 artillery, 2 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Southern Manchuria to Northern Manchuria
            1 aaGun moved from Northern Manchuria to Buryatia
            1 mech_infantry moved from Northern Manchuria to Buryatia
            2 infantry moved from Korea to Amur
            1 carrier moved from 7 Sea Zone to 5 Sea Zone
            2 bombers moved from Siberia to Japan
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Siberia to 5 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Siberia to 7 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Kiangsu to Anhwe
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Yunnan to Kwangsi
            1 marine moved from Caroline Islands to 34 Sea Zone
            1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 marine and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 34 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
            1 marine moved from 37 Sea Zone to Kwangsi
            1 infantry moved from Shantung to Jehol
            1 artillery moved from Shantung to Anhwe
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Shansi to Jehol
            1 destroyer and 1 submarine moved from 20 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 7 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Formosa to 21 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 21 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Formosa to Kwangsi
            1 artillery moved from Fukien to 21 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 21 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 37 Sea Zone to Kwangsi
            3 infantry moved from Fukien to Kiangsi
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Siberia to Northern Manchuria
            2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Siberia to Hokkaido
            1 destroyer moved from 6 Sea Zone to 7 Sea Zone
                  Russians take Olgiy from Mongolians
                  Russians take Dzavhan from Mongolians
                  Russians take Tsagaan Olom from Mongolians
                  Russians take Central Mongolia from Mongolians
                  Russians take Buyant-Uhaa from Mongolians
                  Russians take Ulaanbaatar from Mongolians

Place Units - Japanese
            1 infantry placed in Japan
            4 transports placed in 7 Sea Zone
            Trigger Japanese Declare War on Russia Mongolia 2: Changing Relationship for Russians and Mongolians from War to Allied

Turn Complete - Japanese
            Japanese collect 36 PUs; end with 36 PUs
            Objective Japanese 1 Trade With America: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 46 PUs

Chinese regular : -0.67
    Japanese regular : 3.00
    Russians regular : -3.33
    Russians AA : 0.00

Savegame

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m