• 1d6<=2: 2; Hits: 1

• TripleA Turn Summary: French round 12

TripleA Turn Summary for game: WW2 Path to Victory, version: 6.1.0

Game History

Round: 12

Purchase Units - ANZAC
            ANZAC buy 1 artillery and 4 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - ANZAC
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Hawaiian Islands to 26 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Midway to 26 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 27 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 32 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone

Combat - ANZAC
            Battle in 26 Sea Zone
                ANZAC attack with 3 fighters, 1 submarine and 2 tactical_bombers
                Japanese defend with 1 destroyer
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 submarine in 26 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 destroyer in 26 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the Japanese and 1 submarine owned by the ANZAC lost in 26 Sea Zone
                ANZAC win with 3 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 2
                Casualties for ANZAC: 1 submarine
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 destroyer

Non Combat Move - ANZAC
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by ANZAC from Queensland: 1 artillery and 1 infantry
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            1 destroyer moved from 55 Sea Zone to 32 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser and 3 submarines moved from 27 Sea Zone to 32 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Hawaiian Islands to 27 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 27 Sea Zone to 32 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 32 Sea Zone to Wake Island
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 26 Sea Zone to 32 Sea Zone
            2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 26 Sea Zone to Wake Island
            1 transport moved from 55 Sea Zone to 65 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Queensland to 55 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 55 Sea Zone to 32 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 32 Sea Zone to Wake Island
            1 infantry moved from New South Wales to Queensland
            1 fighter moved from Western United States to 93 Sea Zone

Place Units - ANZAC
            1 artillery and 2 infantry placed in Queensland
            2 infantry placed in New South Wales
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by ANZAC from Queensland: 1 artillery and 2 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by ANZAC to South Australia: 1 artillery and 2 infantry
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by ANZAC from Queensland: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by ANZAC to South Australia: 1 infantry

Turn Complete - ANZAC
            ANZAC collect 10 PUs; end with 10 PUs
            Objective ANZAC 3 Pacific Supply Lines: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 13 PUs
            Objective ANZAC 2 Control Strategic Islands: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 16 PUs

Combat Move - French

Turn Complete - French

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Japanese regular : 0,67
    ANZAC regular : 0,67

Savegame

• TripleA Turn Summary: French round 12

TripleA Turn Summary for game: WW2 Path to Victory, version: 6.1.0

Game History

Round: 12

Purchase Units - ANZAC
            ANZAC buy 1 artillery and 4 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - ANZAC
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Hawaiian Islands to 26 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Midway to 26 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 27 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 32 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone

Combat - ANZAC
            Battle in 26 Sea Zone
                ANZAC attack with 3 fighters, 1 submarine and 2 tactical_bombers
                Japanese defend with 1 destroyer
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 submarine in 26 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 destroyer in 26 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the Japanese and 1 submarine owned by the ANZAC lost in 26 Sea Zone
                ANZAC win with 3 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 2
                Casualties for ANZAC: 1 submarine
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 destroyer

Non Combat Move - ANZAC
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by ANZAC from Queensland: 1 artillery and 1 infantry
            1 destroyer moved from 55 Sea Zone to 32 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser and 3 submarines moved from 27 Sea Zone to 32 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Hawaiian Islands to 27 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 27 Sea Zone to 32 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 32 Sea Zone to Wake Island
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 26 Sea Zone to 32 Sea Zone
            2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 26 Sea Zone to Wake Island
            1 transport moved from 55 Sea Zone to 65 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Queensland to 55 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 55 Sea Zone to 32 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 32 Sea Zone to Wake Island
            1 infantry moved from New South Wales to Queensland
            1 fighter moved from Western United States to 93 Sea Zone

Place Units - ANZAC
            1 artillery and 2 infantry placed in Queensland
            2 infantry placed in New South Wales
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by ANZAC from Queensland: 1 artillery and 2 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by ANZAC to South Australia: 1 artillery and 2 infantry
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by ANZAC from Queensland: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by ANZAC to South Australia: 1 infantry

Turn Complete - ANZAC
            ANZAC collect 10 PUs; end with 10 PUs
            Objective ANZAC 3 Pacific Supply Lines: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 13 PUs
            Objective ANZAC 2 Control Strategic Islands: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 16 PUs

Combat Move - French

Turn Complete - French
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by British from Gibraltar: 1 fighter
            EDIT: Removing units owned by British from Morocco: 1 fighter
            EDIT: Adding units owned by British to United Kingdom: 2 fighters

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Japanese regular : 0,67
    ANZAC regular : 0,67

Savegame

• Changed the 2 figs back to England before Italy played, but wasn’t in the save. Corrected that now.

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

man, I cant believe you moved those ftrs to England. After we talked at length about Sea-Lion. Germany really doesnt have any other options. Well, maybe the dice will still be in my favor

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

I guess my issue is with the fact that you didn’t ask. You’ve granted me many ncm’s but I always asked you first

• Sorry if I took it for granted, but I didn’t think it was an issue with NCM-changes directly after a turn. I always accept those, so it’s sort of my standard. Not saying it’s the standard.

I know however, when you were doing SL I denied a change of two german air from Rome. That was unfortunate, but I did so because the placement of the air influenced UK’s turn quite a lot. If there hadn’t been any impact from other nations, I would have granted it despite even several nations having played.

Anyway, I rushed the US and UK move because I was going away and wanted to finish it. It was stupid. I should just have asked about casualties in z31 and shut down the computer. Just didn’t have time to look at things properly, but that’s my bad. If you want to deny the change, you may, since I did a first post.

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

I don’t really have a good reason to deny it. I guess it just didn’t feel right after talking about sea lion and then you bolstering England’s defenses. The axis is near collapse anyway so sea lion presented a last unique opportunity

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

My thoughts are we do sea lion without the two English fighters and even if I’m successful it will only even out the game. The Pacific is lost and with you being a better and more experience player it will only put interest back in the game.

• I don’t have the map in front of me right now, but doesn’t Axis win if G takes London now? Thinking of VCs in EU.

If this is the case, I should actually have played this very differently by moving the US-fleet to England and unloading 8 land-units and landing air. Giving up Gibraltar of course, but likely only for a little while.

I’ll try to look at it soon.

I also brought your attention to SL, so I believe I was the first to consider it. 🙂

• Yes, that is the case. I should’ve atleast sacrificed a british tr and moved in 2 inf more. This could be game over.

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

@trulpen Can we ignore that rule and just keep playing.

• @max334 said in L21 #1 max334 (X+5) vs trulpen (A) P2V:

@trulpen Can we ignore that rule and just keep playing.

I think so, if you want. I guess that a victory has to be claimed and if it’s neglected it can not be called upon retroactively.

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

@trulpen I don’t think you have the percentages quite right but nevertheless if London falls we play until i secure a total number of Victory City that is one higher than the current European Victory Cities condition for me to win. If London does not fall, i think the game is pretty much over and i will give you the win.
    So worst case scenario London Falls and we continue playing and we actually have a pretty good game. In best case scenario the game is over and you win

• @max334 said in L21 #1 max334 (X+5) vs trulpen (A) P2V:

@trulpen I don’t think you have the percentages quite right but nevertheless if London falls we play until i secure a total number of Victory City that is one higher than the current European Victory Cities condition for me to win. If London does not fall, i think the game is pretty much over and i will give you the win.
    So worst case scenario London Falls and we continue playing and we actually have a pretty good game. In best case scenario the game is over and you win

Ok, exciting times!

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

Sorry about England… I have bad news…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m