Imperious Leader where do you get such wonderful toys…

• @Guerrilla:

If you buy the Artillery/Ships/Aircraft or Infantry is that for each country or is that every country included?

which one is that?
    not the Hasbro customer service one right?
    that I can only see something about runner dk. brown or grey

wait that didn’t make 100% sense… 5 Infantry for $5?! Or is it 75 Infantry for $5? or 15 for $5?

GG

• did you mean
    Vapor Trails Aircraft in 1/600 Scale
    http://www.brookhursthobbies.com/vaportrailsaircraft.htm

+++++ yes thats it. Get a book to see which planes you want and go by the pictures.

which one is that?
    not the Hasbro customer service one right?
    that I can only see something about runner dk. brown or grey

+++++ that would be under the milton bradley edition … if you look under the games you can get revised pieces as well

wait that didn’t make 100% sense… 5 Infantry for $5?! Or is it 75 Infantry for $5? or 15 for $5?

+++++ for infantry each bag has like 30 infantry for each color and you get all 5 bags… so when you order “infantry” your getting all the infantry you would normally get in the game.

alright, thanks that is what I needed to know…

GG

• I can’t be bothered with painting

I think I am going to buy some “axis and allies original” parts

I found some on ebay.com
    if they won’t ship to Australia then I would seek your help
    I hope you can buy them for me in that case

• Yea sure no worries… BTW hows that draft coming?

All it takes is a long shallow box and you simply place all the pieces in it and spray paint the thing. You also must flip the pieces (much like a professional chef flips stir fry)

dont use too much paint.

If you want cheesy pieces you can buy pieces from xeno… they come in like 20 different colors… but are rather horrible quality.

• @Imperious:

Yea sure no worries… BTW hows that draft coming?

Not moving much at all.
    Only adding things as the team comes up with it.
    Recently adding boxes to hold lists and sequences in the rules.

• I looked at it… The neutral rules ( ie where each nation stands relative to forces, neutrality) should be in a table format. It looks too abbreviated.

• Game mind Think alike.  :lol:
    I’ve done exactly that yesterday.
    Its in the currently uploaded file.

• Ok it seems not that cheap to buy miniature pieces or the 2nd edition from ebay due to shipping costs all the way to Australia.

I now plan to buy another copy of the Revised edition and use permanent markers to draw a line or two on the pieces. Shouldn’t be as messy as painting or spraying.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m