Imperious Leader where do you get such wonderful toys…

• I wanted to ask Imperious Leader about where he got all those extra pieces for A&A? I went to your website and saw different infantry and tanks and other stuff. Where are they from?

Thanks

• Mostly from skytrex.com which makes 1/2400 scale ships, 15mm infantry in 50 piece packs ( command decision), and 1/285 scale tanks and such. The planes are from vaper trails 1/700 scalle planes from www.brookhursthobbies.com (look under tumbling dice 1/700)

also try scale specialties.com for navwar stuff 1/3000 scale.

search ebay for davco, navwar, command decision.

• Oooh I might become pro-new-units member of the AARHE lol.

• My huge order from Skytrex came in its like christmas in july!  tons and tons of tanks, planes, artillery, V-1, transports, and infantry… ready to paint what fun ill have this weekend…

news on other fronts:  I just got back from printers and a new project (part 1 of 4) has been completed. I totally reworked the old avalon hill d-day map (circa 1965 and 1977) and have redone it in huge format ( talking like 75x60 inches map) its exactly like that old d-day map hex for hex except the hexes are 2 inches so you can now play with large blocks ala columbia games. of course the counters have been redone. I will post something soon and yes all this is free… i can email the file and you print off an entire game.
    I also took the trouble to include every article on the game since inception that i could find.

This has also been done for avalon hills stalingrad but the map is at 95%…

next after that is SPI’s Battle for Germany and one other “secret project”

If anybody wants to play an old legend of a game ill happily email the files and you can get started.

Trust me this is bitchin!

• I tried to find pictures of these items but a lot of the websites don’t post many pictures. Could you post pictures of some of things you got.

• Yes i was planning on this… in the mean time ill dig up something…

• sorry for being lazy

can you suggest a source to acquire extra pieces for our new CA cruiser, NAV naval fighter and DIV dive bomber?

I don’t want to do any painting so I hope I can buy them in AAR colours

• can you suggest a source to acquire extra pieces for our new CA cruiser, NAV naval fighter and DIV dive bomber?

++++ Use 2nd edition bb, use 2nd ed. fighter, use tumbling dice 1/700 scale planes (www.brookhursthobbies.com) or use attack planes… solved.

• I don’t actually have 2nd edition.
    What do you suggest as the most effective way?

You do painting regularly?
    How about you sell me some?  :lol:

• goto hasbro/ customer service/ replacement parts/ axis and allies/ 2.00 a runner available in tan and brown only.

• Oh no the form says US Residents only!
    I am in Australia.

I need your help :lol:

Battle Board for $1.50 !
    I would be keen on getting another Revised board.

I have a question along those lines:

If you buy the Artillery/Ships/Aircraft or Infantry is that for each country or is that every country included?

GG

• Oh no the form says US Residents only!
    I am in Australia.

I need your help

Battle Board for $1.50 !
    I would be keen on getting another Revised board.

… Dont worry im making a new one as part of AARHE… dont worry. It will be better!

• If you buy the Artillery/Ships/Aircraft or Infantry is that for each country or is that every country included?

Its either a pack of one each of infantry for 5 different nations   or

a pack of ships, planes, tanks again one each for 5 nations

limit of 5… but if you say you know Imperious Leader they may swing it to 10 packs… or they may hang up the phone… it depends on who you talk too.

• @Imperious:

Its either a pack of one each of infantry for 5 different nations   or
    a pack of ships, planes, tanks again one each for 5 nations

Is that the same 5 colours as those in AA Revised?

And I was kinda lost in that website.

• @Imperious:

tumbling dice 1/700 scale planes (www.brookhursthobbies.com)

did you mean
    Vapor Trails Aircraft in 1/600 Scale
    http://www.brookhursthobbies.com/vaportrailsaircraft.htm

?

• @Guerrilla:

If you buy the Artillery/Ships/Aircraft or Infantry is that for each country or is that every country included?

which one is that?
    not the Hasbro customer service one right?
    that I can only see something about runner dk. brown or grey

wait that didn’t make 100% sense… 5 Infantry for $5?! Or is it 75 Infantry for $5? or 15 for $5?

GG

• did you mean
    Vapor Trails Aircraft in 1/600 Scale
    http://www.brookhursthobbies.com/vaportrailsaircraft.htm

+++++ yes thats it. Get a book to see which planes you want and go by the pictures.

which one is that?
    not the Hasbro customer service one right?
    that I can only see something about runner dk. brown or grey

+++++ that would be under the milton bradley edition … if you look under the games you can get revised pieces as well

wait that didn’t make 100% sense… 5 Infantry for $5?! Or is it 75 Infantry for $5? or 15 for $5?

+++++ for infantry each bag has like 30 infantry for each color and you get all 5 bags… so when you order “infantry” your getting all the infantry you would normally get in the game.

alright, thanks that is what I needed to know…

GG

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m