Well I am Planning a Get together on Sat Oct. 3rd here in Menasha.

I have 3 already, looking for 3 more.  we will be playing the Global war varient, and if all goes as planned, we will be using the full 8x4 map with the AA minis in conjunction with War at Sea pieces.  It’s going to be a hoot.  :-P

Hope to see you all here

:edit: fixed posted date

• @Deaths:

Well I am Planning a Get together on Sat Nov. 3rd here in Menasha.

I have 3 already, looking for 3 more.  we will be playing the Global war varient, and if all goes as planned, we will be using the full 8x4 map with the AA minis in conjunction with War at Sea pieces.  It’s going to be a hoot.  :-P

Hope to see you all here

Do you mean Saturday the 7th of November? I think I can make it. I can’t make October 3rd. I’ll check with my friends. Any chance you could send me your rules?

oops yes I mean Oct 3rd. Sorry

Rules? What are rules?  jk

we use standard revised rules with AAE +AAP and Anniversary ed. inserted where needed.

Sweet, I have 4 confirmed players for Sat Oct. 3rd
    they are coming from as far away as Sussex, and Eau Claire.

This will be a game to be remembered. :evil:

I will have a digital Camera and will post pics after the game for all to see. :-D

Still looking for 2 more players

Dan

Alrighty, Got 6 peeps coming to play

This is going to be Fing sweet

• Saturday, January 23rd, a face to face league will kick off at a coffee house in Cedar Grove, WI. Its about 30miles north of Milwaukee on I43. It will start 10:00 am, Axis and Allies Anniversary Addition. We’ve planned it for 2on2. Bring your partner and your own board. Please pm me if you are interested and would like more details.

I have a partner but neither of us has AA50  :cry:

But if you have a 46" x 95" play space, and are able to keep playing late. One never Knows

• @Deaths:

I have a partner but neither of us has AA50  :cry:

But if you have a 46" x 95" play space, and are able to keep playing late. One never Knows

My partner and I each have a board. I’m sure we could spare one, if that’s all that is needed. I’d love to try your game at some point, it looks like it would take quite a while. (I’ve downloaded it on abattlemap a while ago.) Are you using revised rules for that? I’ve never played revised. Let me know if you want in, we’d love to have you there.

• @Joe:

Saturday, January 23rd, a face to face league will kick off at a coffee house in Cedar Grove, WI. Its about 30miles north of Milwaukee on I43. It will start 10:00 am, Axis and Allies Anniversary Addition. We’ve planned it for 2on2. Bring your partner and your own board. Please pm me if you are interested and would like more details.

Any interest?

Setting up the big Board again, This time it’s in April, on or about the 3rd weekend. I will post a more concrete date in couple days. Already have 2 coming, room for 3 more. If interested, send me a PM and I will hook you up with my number.  Game On :evil:

bump to the top

• I’ve got a cousin in Wauwatosa who plays War at Sea and has every country except for Japan, which he is currently collecting, so if anybody is interested i can give you his info.

• '13

I’m in Sparta, WI (near La Crosse).  Didn’t realize that this post was so old.  I just discovered it a couple of months ago.  Picked a copy of AAP40 a few months ago.  Only played it once with my son so far.  Fun game.  Plan on buying AAE40 soon.  I’d love to get a copy of the 50th anniv edition too, but not at 300.00+ a copy.

• '10

I’d love to get a copy of the 50th anniv edition too, but not at 300.00+ a copy.

AA50 was great when it came out.  I think Global blows it out of the water.  I’m from Green Bay

@17Mark71:

I’m in Sparta, WI (near La Crosse).  Didn’t realize that this post was so old.  I just discovered it a couple of months ago.  Picked a copy of AAP40 a few months ago.  Only played it once with my son so far.  Fun game.  Plan on buying AAE40 soon.  I’d love to get a copy of the 50th anniv edition too, but not at 300.00+ a copy.

Welcome to thread wisconsin

Hey I want to play You Mr. I am from Green Bay, I live Appleton

• In 2 or 3 months i should be back in WI (College in Utah), and I should be able to come, im from Oconomowoc.

Games Slated for March 19th

• Basically if things go right, Ill be back in WI by the 1st-3rd week of April (1st week at earliest 3rd week at latest)

• appleton?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m