• Anyone here play it?  I think its the best multiplayer WWII FPS ever, and in my opinion has not been beaten.  Only CoD comes close to its awesomeness.  Im pretty good at flying planes due to the fact that I use a joystick (enabling me to dive bomb with the Stuka with perfection  :-D.)

• 2007 AAR League

I play as well. I play in TAW server. Defend ANGLUND foreva!!!

• @ezto:

I play as well. I play in TAW server. Defend ANGLUND foreva!!!

lol  Is that a 24/7 Battle of Britain server?  I love the Spitfire.  Its a damn good plane.  :lol:

• I play Battlefield 1942 all the time. My call-sign is Geography Moyoles. Let me know if you find me!

• Most fun you can have is to plant land mines on the jap carrier so your own players basically blow up as they take off. Then you steer the Akagi into the japanese battleship and push it on the beach and wreck both ships. The key is to get max speed and this will jump the ship right on the sand. I used to do this in the free demo servers a long time ago. I never laughed so hard at ruining a game in my life… except of course when i modded when playing red faction and took the flag like 200 times w/o a frag… that sure cleared out the server of peeps. LMFAO!

• All of us A&A Battlefield 1942 players should unite and addd a prefix like <a&a>so we can identify each other in games.</a&a>

• @Flagstaff:

All of us A&A Battlefield 1942 players should unite and addd a prefix like <a&a>so we can identify each other in games.</a&a>

Sounds good to me.  If all of you guys have xfire……just add me.  My name is creepingdeath1984, so add me!!  :wink: I usually play maps that have lots of airplanes.  My favorite one is Coral Sea.  Pilot for life!  :lol:

• Damn, didn’t know people still played this.  It’s soooo 2003.  :-P

I had a great time playing it, but I’ve gone on to play CoD, then Battlefield 2, and now Red Orchestra.  If you guys ever get on to those last 2, let me know and I’d be glad to hookup.  If I ever get another copy of 1942, I’ll seek you out.

• @Jermofoot:

Damn, didn’t know people still played this.  It’s soooo 2003.  :-P

I had a great time playing it, but I’ve gone on to play CoD, then Battlefield 2, and now Red Orchestra.  If you guys ever get on to those last 2, let me know and I’d be glad to hookup.  If I ever get another copy of 1942, I’ll seek you out.

I have CoD.  I had BF2……but I can still play at my friends house.  :wink:

• the problem with BF 1942 was the person who has been playing Microsoft Flight Simulator for 8 years and every plane game ever made that owns an entire team.

• @CrazyHomer87:

the problem with BF 1942 was the person who has been playing Microsoft Flight Simulator for 8 years and every plane game ever made that owns an entire team.

I never played Microsoft Flight Simulator and I became a very excellent fighter pilot.  Although it probaly did help to play those games before bf1942.

• How do you get the Coral Sea? I have patch 1.6, but only the Battle of Britain.

Anyways, I still play too, and am decently good at flying.

• @Nukchebi0:

How do you get the Coral Sea? I have patch 1.6, but only the Battle of Britain.

Anyways, I still play too, and am decently good at flying.

Coral Sea came out with the 1.61 patch.  You can get the 1.61 patch at fileshack.com at the this link ––>  http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/5928/Battlefield+1942+v1.6+to+v1.61+Retail+Patch

If you arent a member at fileshack, just register.  Its free and its the best place for patches, full game downloads, and demos.

Coral Sea is the best map for air combat.  Carrier battles are the shiznit.  El Alamein is sweet too if you want to dive bomb some tanks.  Look at some of my scores in Coral Sea on my xfire profile.  My real gamer name is Creepingdeath, I only use MechanizedWarfare on forums.  :wink:

[attachment deleted by admin]

• I love Battle of Britain, and yes, El Alamein is the best for ground attack, and the B-17 is a nice target.

• The patch didn’t work.

• Are you wanting to play Coral Sea in singleplayer?  Coral Sea is a multiplayer only map.  You cant even play it in co-op.  You can make your own LAN game with Coral Sea, but then youll just be alone.

• Yes.

I will try multiplayer.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m