• I thought it would maybe a cool idea in pacific if the convoys where actually plastic pieces. I thought you could use the transports from the original A&A. If you sunk the convoys then the U.K. would have to replace the convoys to receive the IPC. They would cost say 6 IPC. Has anyone tried an Idea like this?

• I am not a AA pacific person… but that game has convoy zones so when the boxes are cleared isnt it possible to attack the box and take off money from the owner?

• I think convoy/income routes shouldn’t be static in the first place.

Having actual units representing convoys is a lot to deal with though.

• 2007 AAR League

Actual units would encourage a lot more naval action. Germany would have a reason to attempt a complete naval blockade of the U.K., and the United Kingdoms would have to actively produce a navy instead of stacking their capitol.

http://www.shipwreckregistry.com/index4.htm Looking at this list there were close to 200 convoy routes used during WW2, and the attack.defensive of these convoys was an important part of the war effort. I find it strange that such a large part of the war is only commented on in Germany’s NA - Submarine Interdiction.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m