wiz (X) vs Bretters (L+16) BM3 G1

• '20 '19

TripleA Turn Summary: Germans round 16

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4.0

Game History

Round: 16

Research Technology - Germans

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy 2 artilleries, 3 destroyers, 1 fighter, 2 infantry, 9 mech_infantrys, 1 submarine and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Novgorod to Karelia
            1 bomber moved from Western Germany to Karelia
            2 armour and 13 mech_infantrys moved from Novgorod to Finland
            2 bombers moved from Western Germany to Finland
            3 tactical_bombers moved from Southern Italy to 112 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Western Germany to 112 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Northwest Persia to Persia
            6 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers moved from Northwest Persia to Persia
            1 bomber moved from Western Germany to 112 Sea Zone

Combat - Germans
            Battle in Karelia
                Germans attack with 1 bomber, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                Russians defend with 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Karelia, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Karelia, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Karelia
                Germans win, taking Karelia from Russians with 1 bomber, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry
            Battle in Persia
                Germans attack with 6 fighters, 2 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers
                British defend with 2 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 6 fighters, 2 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers in Persia, round 2 : 5/11 hits, 5.33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 2 infantry in Persia, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans and 2 infantry owned by the British lost in Persia
                Germans win, taking Persia from British with 6 fighters, 1 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
                Casualties for British: 2 infantry
            Battle in Finland
                Germans attack with 2 armour, 2 bombers and 13 mech_infantrys
                Russians defend with 2 artilleries and 8 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 2 armour, 2 bombers and 13 mech_infantrys in Finland, round 2 : 6/17 hits, 4.50 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 2 artilleries and 8 infantry in Finland, round 2 : 5/10 hits, 3.33 expected hits
                    6 infantry owned by the Russians and 5 mech_infantrys owned by the Germans lost in Finland
                    Germans roll dice for 2 armour, 2 bombers and 8 mech_infantrys in Finland, round 3 : 4/12 hits, 3.67 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 2 artilleries and 2 infantry in Finland, round 3 : 2/4 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Russians, 2 artilleries owned by the Russians and 2 mech_infantrys owned by the Germans lost in Finland
                Germans win, taking Finland from Russians with 2 armour, 2 bombers and 6 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                Casualties for Germans: 7 mech_infantrys
                Casualties for Russians: 2 artilleries and 8 infantry
            Battle in 112 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 1 bomber, 2 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers
                British defend with 1 battleship, 1 destroyer and 2 transports
                    Germans roll dice for 1 bomber, 2 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers in 112 Sea Zone, round 2 : 3/6 hits, 3.50 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 destroyer and 2 transports in 112 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the British, 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Germans and 1 battleship owned by the British lost in 112 Sea Zone
                    2 transports owned by the British lost in 112 Sea Zone
                Germans win with 1 bomber, 2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 31
                Casualties for Germans: 1 tactical_bomber
                Casualties for British: 1 battleship, 1 destroyer and 2 transports

Non Combat Move - Germans
            1 bomber, 2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from 112 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            1 aaGun moved from Western Germany to Denmark
            4 infantry moved from France to Western Germany
            3 infantry moved from Western Germany to Denmark
            2 bombers moved from Finland to Western Germany
            1 bomber moved from Karelia to Novgorod
            6 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers moved from Persia to Northwest Persia
            2 infantry and 3 mech_infantrys moved from Caucasus to Northwest Persia
            6 mech_infantrys moved from Volgograd to Northwest Persia
            5 mech_infantrys moved from Ukraine to Caucasus
            1 infantry moved from Novosibirsk to Kazakhstan
            1 mech_infantry moved from Vologda to Kazakhstan
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Romania to Ukraine
            2 infantry moved from France to Northern Italy

Place Units - Germans
            2 destroyers and 1 transport placed in 97 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer and 1 submarine placed in 112 Sea Zone
            3 mech_infantrys placed in Novgorod
            3 mech_infantrys placed in Ukraine
            3 mech_infantrys placed in Volgograd
            2 artilleries and 1 fighter placed in Western Germany
            2 infantry placed in Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 2
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 93 Sea Zone. Rolls: 1,1
            Germans collect 68 PUs (2 lost to blockades); end with 68 PUs
            Objective Germans 6 Control Iraq Or Persia Or Northwest Persia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 70 PUs
            Objective Germans 3 Control Caucasus: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 75 PUs
            Objective Germans 2 Control Novgorod Or Volgograd Or Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 15 PUs; end with 90 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Russians regular : 2.00
    Germans regular : 1.00
    British regular : 0.33

Savegame

• '20 '19

TripleA Turn Summary: Japanese round 16

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4.0

Game History

Round: 16

Purchase Units - Japanese
            Japanese buy 2 artilleries and 5 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 0 SuicideAttackTokens; 

Combat Move - Japanese
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Philippines to 35 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 35 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 36 Sea Zone to French Indo China
            3 artilleries moved from Tanganyika Territory to 72 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from Kenya to 72 Sea Zone
            3 infantry moved from Tanganyika Territory to 72 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Kenya to 72 Sea Zone
            1 marine moved from French Madagascar to 72 Sea Zone
            4 artilleries, 2 battleships, 4 carriers, 2 cruisers, 3 destroyers, 4 fighters, 4 infantry, 1 marine, 4 tactical_bombers and 4 transports moved from 72 Sea Zone to 81 Sea Zone
            4 artilleries, 4 fighters, 4 infantry, 1 marine and 4 tactical_bombers moved from 81 Sea Zone to Egypt

Combat - Japanese
            Battle in French Indo China
            Battle in Egypt
                Japanese attack with 4 artilleries, 4 fighters, 4 infantry, 1 marine and 4 tactical_bombers
                British defend with 1 aaGun, 1 factory_minor, 1 fighter, 1 harbour and 2 infantry; French defend with 1 fighter; ANZAC defend with 1 infantry
                    British roll AA dice in Egypt : 1/3 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    1 tactical_bomber owned by the Japanese lost in Egypt
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 battleships and 2 cruisers in Egypt, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 4 artilleries, 4 fighters, 4 infantry, 1 marine and 3 tactical_bombers in Egypt, round 2 : 7/16 hits, 7.00 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 aaGun, 2 fighters and 3 infantry in Egypt, round 2 : 2/5 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese, 1 artillery owned by the Japanese, 1 infantry owned by the ANZAC, 1 aaGun owned by the British, 1 fighter owned by the French, 2 infantry owned by the British and 1 fighter owned by the British lost in Egypt
                Japanese win, taking French Indo China from UK_Pacific, taking Egypt from British with 3 artilleries, 4 fighters, 3 infantry, 1 marine and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 16
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Casualties for British: 1 aaGun, 1 fighter and 2 infantry
                Casualties for French: 1 fighter
                Casualties for ANZAC: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Japanese
            4 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers moved from Egypt to 81 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 35 Sea Zone to Japan
            2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Sakha to Japan
            1 infantry moved from Yenisey to Yakut S.S.R.
            1 submarine moved from 42 Sea Zone to 39 Sea Zone
            3 carriers and 2 destroyers moved from 35 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 35 Sea Zone to 41 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 35 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone

Place Units - Japanese
            2 artilleries and 5 infantry placed in Japan

Turn Complete - Japanese
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 8
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 6 Sea Zone. Rolls: 1,4,4,6,4,6,2,4,2,2,3,5,5,3,1,6,5,6,1,2,4,2,3,2,4,3,2,2,1,6,6,5
            Japanese collect 17 PUs (8 lost to blockades); end with 17 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Japanese regular : -1.33
    British AA : 0.50
    British regular : -0.33

Savegame

• '20 '19

@bretters took the J turn as the 2 russian ships left would make no difference.

I have all 8 Euro VCs needed, and you cant retake any of them this turn from what i can see.

I have a 100% defence in tokyo as well so I think that is game?

• @wizmark yea I was gonna tell you to skip Russia’s turn but then I saw you already did Iapan haha. Damn… yea I should have paid more attention to the victory cities… obviously I could have sent a lot of British units to protect Egypt … but you are right I can’t take Tokyo or any of the cities back at the moment so I guess you win. Nice move with Italy to block my fast movers from recapturing Egypt.

• @wizmark this makes me really sad as I felt I was doing pretty well especially despite losing Russia. The allies still had more money than the axis. Been pushing Japan hard too.

• '20 '19

@bretters Yes I was happy to see you were defending iraq instead of retreating to egypt…would have made it much trickier.

It was a bit of rules victory…obviously the japanese would never send the fleet to take egypt for germany, but you had such a great pacific strategy that I had no choice!

well played and GG

• @wizmark yea I really wanted to get the numbers to push you back into Russia with the British in Iraq/the Middle East. You saw my last purchase for India included more Tac bombers to go with my fighters in Iraq…

• '20 '19

@bretters yeah…you were doing really well…a couple of tweaks to your game and you would have won… taking the russian army too far away from moscow made your life tricky…but you were really unlucky with battle to retake moscow

• @wizmark well after you took Moscow ANd my attack failed to recapture it I felt like the Russian army remnants would never retake Moscow and were best served holding Novgorod and disrupting you there and in Scandinavia.

• @wizmark which I did for a good number of turns as you had focused your troops elsewhere .

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m