• Yup. I’m 18. Though, seeing as it’s midnight, it’s not really my birthday any longer, but I wanted to give y’all a chance to notice by yourselves. sigh

;)

• In thick German accent: Sie Fuhrer has oder you to zee Russian Front. Congratulations on your new azzignment!

signed: Feld Marshall Von Leeb AGC commander.

• Congratulations on reaching 18.

You must now register with Selective Service.  You can join the military.  You can vote.  Your “Cinderella” drivers license is now valid 24/7.  You can marry in any state of the Union…

But stay away from the alcohol.  For some reason, you have to wait 3 more years past reaching full adulthood in every other way before you can legally consume adult beverages.  And um… stay away from females that are YOUNGER than you are, they now pose a small legal issue should you be romantically inclined to one of them…

Happy B-day!  Enjoy those years while you can!

• @ncscswitch:

Congratulations on reaching 18.

You must now register with Selective Service.  You can join the military.  You can vote.  Your “Cinderella” drivers license is now valid 24/7.  You can marry in any state of the Union…

But stay away from the alcohol.  For some reason, you have to wait 3 more years past reaching full adulthood in every other way before you can legally consume adult beverages.  And um… stay away from females that are YOUNGER than you are, they now pose a small legal issue should you be romantically inclined to one of them…

Happy B-day!  Enjoy those years while you can!

Come on to Winnipeg - i’ll take you drinkin’ - here the min age is 18, and the patios are all open and the weather fantastic, and the ladies striking.

• Hmmm… I might take you up on that offer, CC, I’ll let you know :D :P.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m