I thought this would be a kind of cool “idea”. Post a pic of your main computer you use to view AxisandAllies.org, and if you feel daring enough your complete game stack! Enough with the debating show me our common ground!

GG

• This is cool.  I’ll have to post something.  8-)

For those of you who don’t know how to get one up just go to:
    www.imageshack.com and enter a pic by browsing. It is totally free!

GG

This is “part” of my stack (the rest being Family or Normals, Like Chess, Checkers, Risk, etc.)… Small, Convenient, how I like it!

Now don’t tell me at minimum your scared of posting a pic of your compy on the Internet…

GG

• Here’s my station:

And as far as my games go, I don’t have all of them at my place, but I own A&A Revised, D-Day, Pacific, Minis, and I don’t bother to remember the other games I own.  :-D

so everyone’s afraid of posting there precious compy on the internet!

• I just have never figured out how to get an image up here…

Besides, my PC is only about 1 or 2 generations removed from an Abacus…

Have Scanner? Digital Camera? Can do pic, submit it to Image Shack, Resize it with a basic Windows Program, then it will give you a “url image”, and Presto!

GG

• I’m planning on participating, just doing some rearranging in the whole upstairs/office area - not a kodak moment at all.  Besides, I don’t think you mods would tolerate nudity, cause that’s all the pics I have.  :evil:

• Yes, be sure no reflections of your nekkid bod in the monitor, or nearby tea pots, or any of those other “eBay Classic Nudes” :-P

This IS a family site after all :-P

• Who said they’d be of me?  Isn’t a female nude socially acceptable?  8-)

bump… Please post!

• @Guerrilla:

For those of you who don’t know how to get one up just go to:
    www.imageshack.com and enter a pic by browsing. It is totally free!
    GG

:-o
    I do not discuss this topic with anyone other than my wife, GP and proctologist.  And never, never do I post a pic on the net.

I have a coupla friends who have proudly shown theirs on live chat.  They say they haven’t posted, but who’s to say someone else didn’t take a pic and post???

:oops:

Oh, you meant the family play station(small “p” and “s”.

though hideth thy compy, in vain for one day it will be searched and found out, and the wrath of God wilt vanquish your uber-upgraded P.C. (Uppercase) along with all your… oh, sorry. Anyways I am basically pointing out you need to stop being lazy and post a pic of your compy for us, to share in this communal wonderness…

GG

• Now that I can load pics direct to the site…

Here is my view of how I access this site.

Notice, among other things, the A&A board in the foreground, the dragon painting I did in high school, some of my military awards on the wall to the right of my desk, and of course the Newcastle bottle ON my desk :-)

[attachment deleted by admin]

• Wow, that painting is cool!

• Thank you.  :-)

• i’m i the only one here with keltomanias computorsis? :evil:

Pretty Hot setup there switch. You always can amaze…

GG

• Actually is a pretty CHEAP set-up.

The furniture is from Target.  Their Mission series; very inexpensive, but very solid if put together well.  The table that the board is on was made by me about 15 years ago from the remnants of a piece of 1" furniture grade birch plywood along with some screws, a couple of 2x4 scraps, and 4 casters off a discarded microwave cart.  The chair is another inexpensive model from Target.  PC was a mid-grade purchase from Best Buy.

You don;t have to spend a fortune.  Just pick good solid equipment, and then take care of it :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m