@Alex-Phillips said in OOB or BM3:
Its all in the dice rolls any way you play.
Welcome Alex! I am going to have to totally disagree with you on this comment. A good strategy will always win against a poor strategy; no matter how bad the dice are for the Player with the good strategy. There are ways to mitigate the dice and that is what a good strategy does.
I will agree with you that against Players of equal caliber, with equally good strategies, that the dice or a blunder will make the difference.
I do not lose very often but when I do it is probably only about 20% of the time due to really bad dice. The bulk of the time I lose, the other 80%, is due to my opponent outplaying me or I make a blunder that my opponent takes advantage of. Hmmm, I guess those really are the same thing aren’t they… my opponent outplays me.
So the dice are not the difference maker, talent is the difference maker.
Hope you join the league and start playing!