Anglo Egyptian Sudan : 1 infantry
    Tunisia : 1 infantry

• '15 '14

Testing Forum poster

Test summary from TripleA, engine version: 2.0.19993, time: 12:28:10
    Savegame

• '15 '14

TripleA Turn Summary: Germans round 6

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4.0

Game History

Round: 6

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy 6 bombers and 6 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            2 armour moved from Caucasus to Persia
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Caucasus to Persia
            11 armour and 9 mech_infantrys moved from Caucasus to Iraq
            4 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Egypt to 97 Sea Zone
            2 tactical_bombers moved from Southern Italy to 97 Sea Zone
            1 bomber and 4 fighters moved from Western Germany to 97 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Rostov to 97 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Rostov to 97 Sea Zone
            2 bombers moved from Rostov to 97 Sea Zone
            1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Nenetsia to Evenkiyskiy
                  Germans take Urals from Russians
                  Germans take Evenkiyskiy from Russians
            1 infantry moved from Rostov to Bryansk
            1 artillery moved from Rostov to Bryansk

Combat - Germans
            Battle in Iraq
                Germans attack with 11 armour and 9 mech_infantrys
                British defend with 3 armour, 1 artillery, 1 factory_minor and 2 fighters
                    Germans roll dice for 11 armour and 9 mech_infantrys in Iraq, round 2 : 11/20 hits, 7,00 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 3 armour, 1 artillery and 2 fighters in Iraq, round 2 : 2/6 hits, 3,17 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the British, 2 mech_infantrys owned by the Germans, 2 fighters owned by the British and 3 armour owned by the British lost in Iraq
                Germans win, taking Iraq from British with 11 armour and 7 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 34
                Casualties for Germans: 2 mech_infantrys
                Casualties for British: 3 armour, 1 artillery and 2 fighters
            Battle in Persia
                Germans attack with 2 armour and 2 mech_infantrys
                British defend with 1 factory_minor and 2 mech_infantrys
                    Germans roll dice for 2 armour and 2 mech_infantrys in Persia, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 2 mech_infantrys in Persia, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the British lost in Persia
                    Germans roll dice for 2 armour and 2 mech_infantrys in Persia, round 3 : 2/4 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Persia, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                Germans win, taking Persia from British with 2 armour and 2 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                Casualties for British: 2 mech_infantrys
            Battle in 97 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 3 bombers, 9 fighters and 4 tactical_bombers
                British defend with 1 battleship; Americans defend with 1 battleship, 1 carrier, 2 cruisers, 1 destroyer and 1 fighter
                    Germans roll dice for 3 bombers, 9 fighters and 4 tactical_bombers in 97 Sea Zone, round 2 : 10/16 hits, 9,17 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 2 battleships, 1 carrier, 2 cruisers, 1 destroyer and 1 fighter in 97 Sea Zone, round 2 : 5/7 hits, 3,67 expected hits
                    2 cruisers owned by the Americans, 1 destroyer owned by the Americans, 4 fighters owned by the Germans, 1 carrier owned by the Americans, 1 fighter owned by the Americans, 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Germans, 1 battleship owned by the British and 1 battleship owned by the Americans lost in 97 Sea Zone
                Germans win with 3 bombers, 5 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 47
                Casualties for Germans: 4 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber
                Casualties for Americans: 1 battleship, 1 carrier, 2 cruisers, 1 destroyer and 1 fighter
                Casualties for British: 1 battleship
            Battle in Bryansk
                Germans attack with 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                Russians defend with 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Bryansk, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Bryansk, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Bryansk
                Germans win, taking Bryansk from Russians with 1 artillery remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Germans
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Italians from Northern Italy: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Italians to Western Germany: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            1 mech_infantry moved from Volgograd to Northwest Persia
            1 armour moved from Rostov to Northwest Persia
            1 mech_infantry moved from Rostov to Northwest Persia
            6 infantry moved from Rostov to Caucasus
            1 armour and 5 mech_infantrys moved from Ukraine to Caucasus
            2 aaGuns, 4 artilleries and 16 infantry moved from Rostov to Ukraine
            1 mech_infantry moved from Belarus to Archangel
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Bessarabia to Belarus
            5 infantry moved from Novgorod to Archangel
            1 aaGun moved from Bessarabia to Ukraine
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Bessarabia to Ukraine
            2 armour and 8 mech_infantrys moved from Yugoslavia to Romania
            1 transport moved from 113 Sea Zone to 115 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from France to Western Germany
            1 aaGun, 1 artillery and 7 infantry moved from Normandy Bordeaux to France
            1 bomber moved from 97 Sea Zone to Caucasus
            2 bombers, 5 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers moved from 97 Sea Zone to Southern Italy
            6 infantry moved from Finland to Vyborg

Place Units - Germans
            3 infantry placed in Ukraine
            3 infantry placed in Novgorod
            6 bombers placed in Western Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 2
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 105 Sea Zone. Rolls: 1,2
            Germans collect 66 PUs (2 lost to blockades); end with 66 PUs
            Trigger Germans 4 Presence In Egypt: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 71 PUs
            Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 76 PUs
            Objective Germans 7 Control of Balkans: Germans met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 78 PUs
            Objective Germans 6 Control Iraq Or Persia Or Northwest Persia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 4 PUs; end with 82 PUs
            Objective Germans 3 Control Caucasus: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 87 PUs
            Objective Germans 2 Control Novgorod Or Volgograd Or Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 97 PUs
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from Southern Italy: 4 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to Egypt: 4 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Americans regular : 1,33
    Russians regular : 0,67
    Germans regular : 5,50
    British regular : -2,17

Savegame

• U were better. I went risky after those big early mistakes, had to try to retake Cairo, but i failed.

congrats!

• '15 '14

TripleA Turn Summary: Germans round 6

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4.0

Game History

Round: 6

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy 6 bombers and 6 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            2 armour moved from Caucasus to Persia
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Caucasus to Persia
            11 armour and 9 mech_infantrys moved from Caucasus to Iraq
            4 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Egypt to 97 Sea Zone
            2 tactical_bombers moved from Southern Italy to 97 Sea Zone
            1 bomber and 4 fighters moved from Western Germany to 97 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Rostov to 97 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Rostov to 97 Sea Zone
            2 bombers moved from Rostov to 97 Sea Zone
            1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Nenetsia to Evenkiyskiy
                  Germans take Urals from Russians
                  Germans take Evenkiyskiy from Russians
            1 infantry moved from Rostov to Bryansk
            1 artillery moved from Rostov to Bryansk

Combat - Germans
            Battle in Iraq
                Germans attack with 11 armour and 9 mech_infantrys
                British defend with 3 armour, 1 artillery, 1 factory_minor and 2 fighters
                    Germans roll dice for 11 armour and 9 mech_infantrys in Iraq, round 2 : 11/20 hits, 7,00 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 3 armour, 1 artillery and 2 fighters in Iraq, round 2 : 2/6 hits, 3,17 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the British, 2 mech_infantrys owned by the Germans, 2 fighters owned by the British and 3 armour owned by the British lost in Iraq
                Germans win, taking Iraq from British with 11 armour and 7 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 34
                Casualties for Germans: 2 mech_infantrys
                Casualties for British: 3 armour, 1 artillery and 2 fighters
            Battle in Persia
                Germans attack with 2 armour and 2 mech_infantrys
                British defend with 1 factory_minor and 2 mech_infantrys
                    Germans roll dice for 2 armour and 2 mech_infantrys in Persia, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 2 mech_infantrys in Persia, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 armour and 2 mech_infantrys in Persia, round 3 : 2/4 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Persia, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                Germans win, taking Persia from British with 2 armour and 2 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                Casualties for British: 2 mech_infantrys
            Battle in 97 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 3 bombers, 9 fighters and 4 tactical_bombers
                British defend with 1 battleship; Americans defend with 1 battleship, 1 carrier, 2 cruisers, 1 destroyer and 1 fighter
                    Germans roll dice for 3 bombers, 9 fighters and 4 tactical_bombers in 97 Sea Zone, round 2 : 10/16 hits, 9,17 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 2 battleships, 1 carrier, 2 cruisers, 1 destroyer and 1 fighter in 97 Sea Zone, round 2 : 5/7 hits, 3,67 expected hits
                    2 cruisers owned by the Americans, 1 destroyer owned by the Americans, 4 fighters owned by the Germans, 1 carrier owned by the Americans, 1 fighter owned by the Americans, 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Germans, 1 battleship owned by the British and 1 battleship owned by the Americans lost in 97 Sea Zone
                Germans win with 3 bombers, 5 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 47
                Casualties for Germans: 4 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber
                Casualties for Americans: 1 battleship, 1 carrier, 2 cruisers, 1 destroyer and 1 fighter
                Casualties for British: 1 battleship
            Battle in Bryansk
                Germans attack with 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                Russians defend with 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Bryansk, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Bryansk, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Bryansk
                Germans win, taking Bryansk from Russians with 1 artillery remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Germans
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Italians from Northern Italy: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Italians to Western Germany: 1 infantry
            1 mech_infantry moved from Volgograd to Northwest Persia
            1 armour moved from Rostov to Northwest Persia
            1 mech_infantry moved from Rostov to Northwest Persia
            6 infantry moved from Rostov to Caucasus
            1 armour and 5 mech_infantrys moved from Ukraine to Caucasus
            2 aaGuns, 4 artilleries and 16 infantry moved from Rostov to Ukraine
            1 mech_infantry moved from Belarus to Archangel
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Bessarabia to Belarus
            5 infantry moved from Novgorod to Archangel
            1 aaGun moved from Bessarabia to Ukraine
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Bessarabia to Ukraine
            2 armour and 8 mech_infantrys moved from Yugoslavia to Romania
            1 transport moved from 113 Sea Zone to 115 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from France to Western Germany
            1 aaGun, 1 artillery and 7 infantry moved from Normandy Bordeaux to France
            1 bomber moved from 97 Sea Zone to Caucasus
            2 bombers, 5 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers moved from 97 Sea Zone to Southern Italy
            6 infantry moved from Finland to Vyborg

Place Units - Germans
            3 infantry placed in Ukraine
            3 infantry placed in Novgorod
            6 bombers placed in Western Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 2
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 105 Sea Zone. Rolls: 1,2
            Germans collect 66 PUs (2 lost to blockades); end with 66 PUs
            Trigger Germans 4 Presence In Egypt: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 71 PUs
            Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 76 PUs
            Objective Germans 7 Control of Balkans: Germans met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 78 PUs
            Objective Germans 6 Control Iraq Or Persia Or Northwest Persia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 4 PUs; end with 82 PUs
            Objective Germans 3 Control Caucasus: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 87 PUs
            Objective Germans 2 Control Novgorod Or Volgograd Or Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 97 PUs
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from Southern Italy: 4 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to Egypt: 4 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from 125 Sea Zone: 1 submarine
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to 119 Sea Zone: 1 submarine

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Americans regular : 1,33
    Russians regular : 0,67
    Germans regular : 5,50
    British regular : -2,17

Savegame

• '15 '14

@Amon-Sul said in JDOW (X) vs Amon-Sul (L+16) BM3:

U were better. I went risky after those big early mistakes, had to try to retake Cairo, but i failed.

congrats!

Thanks for you the nice words and it is always tough to play you as you push very extreme on a certain side that does not allow any margin for error or any dice disaster.
    I agree that you made it easier for me than it should have been due to some mistakes. Also, I think at this point, the Axis are unstoppable.
    But I have to say that the dice favored the Axis. Except my attack at Java, literally everything went smoothly for the Axis while Allies had some very harsh dice from time to time.
    Fewer mistakes and better dice on your end, the position would still be tough.

Thanks for the game, pleasure to play you!

• @JDOW said in JDOW (X) vs Amon-Sul (L+16) BM3:

U were better. I went risky after those big early mistakes, had to try to retake Cairo, but i failed.

congrats!

Thanks for you the nice words and it is always tough to play you as you push very extreme on a certain side that does not allow any margin for error or any dice disaster.
    I agree that you made it easier for me than it should have been due to some mistakes. Also, I think at this point, the Axis are unstoppable.
    But I have to say that the dice favored the Axis. Except my attack at Java, literally everything went smoothly for the Axis while Allies had some very harsh dice from time to time.

Well, nice is the truth , U smashed me like no one before.

Impressive game intuition and gameplay.

congrats!

I am very busy these days, and if i play too fast its not good, but i also dont like to play to rarely posting moves, i rather play less games, but more focused and more often posting.

i hope we ll play soon, with me as the axis :)

congrats!

the dice just speed up the process.

It was a total victory from the start.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m