• SO D-DAY IS RELEASED AND I HAVE MY ARMY AND HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR SOME GOOD ADDITIONS.

ANY GOOD SUGGESTIONS?

• What sort of additions do you want.  I’m not sure where you are going here.

• What your army is/does, would help.

Adding a few obstacles tend to be good for most armies.

• Soviets- I personally like both New soviet united Hero of the Soviet Union is a reasonable Soldier and the Su76M will come in handy. (Course that’s coming from 1) a Communist and 2) A guy who plays with a Soviet Army)

U.K- Paratroopers are always useful, Churchill AVRE (especially when your enemy has spent a bunch of points of mine field  :|),

U.S- M16 Half track can come in handy, and the 81mm mortar is always good (A mortar in an army is always useful)

Canada- Canadians are cool, so I have a friend who uses them as part of the british army. The units are all very basic. I like the infantrymen.

French- um…French + war =  :?..massacre don’t use them

Germany- Germany always seems to throw out maybe not the best but very basic balanced units. Aircraft I would avoid since practically anything can blow it up. The MG-42 sand bagged team is fun, and 88mm flak is put into a good defensive position will cause pain to the enemy. Grizzled Veterans (german hero) very good units. In reality you could build a very stable german army using the D-day set.

Italy- received one unit, the L3/35, it’s reasonable.

Japan- Honor Bound Hero, like many Japanese units if you can get it in close enough to do some hand-to-hand combat it’s a 10 (I think) Like italy they only got one unit but it’s useful to the Japanese Army.

• I have An All out German army 16 obstacles a huge armored and infantry force

• Just remember that unless your playing with house rules obstacles do count against the unit limit.

• Alright what about a
    Brummbar
    or Jagdtiger
    i have alot of machine gun teams and snipers who prove very useful
    especially when i disrut there armor then kill them with my pak 40’s

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m