Updated Rules-10-20

• Hello,

HBG has posted updated Reference sheets on their website in October 2020.
    https://www.historicalboardgaming.com/Global-War-1936v3-Downloads_c_1462.html

Since I had most of them already printed out in color, I was trying to figure out what pages need to be corrected or should be reprinted.

This is a work in progress, but if it can be useful to anyone else, I am posting what I can figure out so far. Please feel free to point out if I missed something.

Quick Reference Sheets:
    Facility Reference Sheet v3.1 (updated 10/20/20) - Changes to page 3 (Upgrade costs for factories)
    Vichy France Reference Sheet v3.1 (updated 10/20/20) - no visible changes from v3.0
    Technology Reference Sheet v3.0 (updated 5/5/20) - no recent changes
    Quick Reference Sheet (posted 10/23/20) - New document

Nation Reference Sheets:
    ANZAC v3.2 (updated 10/20/20) - Changes to page 2 (Def. value of Seaplane) and 3 (Att. value of Coastal Defense Ship)
    Great Britain v3.4 (updated 10/20/20) - Changes to page 3 (Def. value of Seaplane) and 4 (Att. value of Coastal Defense Ship)
    China CCP v3.3 (updated 10/20/20) - Changes to page 2 (location of “Hainan” in Warlords section)
    China KMT v3.3 (updated 10/20/20) - Changes to page 2 (location of “Hainan” in Warlords section)
    Far East Command v3.3 (updated 10/20/20) - Changes to page 2 (Att. value of Coastal Defense Ship) and 3 (Def. value of Seaplane & “Malay” corrected to “British Malaya” in Set-up section)
    France v3.4 (updated 10/20/20) - Changes to page 3 (Def. value of Seaplane) and 4 (Att. value of Coastal Defense Ship)
    Free France v3.2 (updated 4/17/20)- no recent changes
    Germany v3.3 (updated 10/20/20) - Changes to page 1 (“Bessarabia” corrected to “Southern Ukraine” in Victory Objectives section) page 3 (Def. value of Seaplane), and 4 (Att. value of Coastal Defense Ship)
    Italy v3.3 (updated 10/20/20) - Changes to page 2 (Def. value of Seaplane) and 3 (Att. value of Coastal Defense Ship)
    Japan v3.4 (updated 10/20/20) - Changes to page 1 (“Malay” corrected to “British Malaya” in Wartime Bonus Income section, “Guam” corrected to “Marinara Islands” in Victory Objectives section), page 3 (Def. value of Seaplane) and page 4 (Att. value of Coastal Defense Ship)
    Neutrals v3.4 (updated 10/20/20)- no visible changes from v3.3
    USSR v3.3 (updated 10/20/20) - **Changes to page 3 (Def. value of Seaplane), page 4 (Att. value of Coastal Defense Ship) and 5 (Northern Caucasia" corrected to “North Caucasia” in Set-up section)
    United States v3.3 (updated 10/20/20) - Changes to page 3 (Def. value of Seaplane) and 4 (Att. value of Coastal Defense Ship)

Expansion Reference Sheets:
    Canada v3.1 (For “Canada at War Expansion”) updated 10/20/20 - Changes to page 1 (5 to 6 in Income and Production section), page 2 (placement of German subs in Set-up section), page 3 (Def. value of Seaplane) and 4 (Att. value of Coastal Defense Ship) - Note that there are still incorrect references to ANZAC in the Build Tables section
    Netherlands v3.1 (For “Netherlands Fight Back” Expansion) updated 10/20/20 - no visible changes from v3.0 - Note that the Build Tables section is still not adapted to v.3 rules with four-steps builds and no Seaplane stats
    Turkey v3.1 (For “Turkey at War” Expansion) updated 10/20/20 - Changes to page 2 (Def. value of Seaplane) and 3 (Att. value of Coastal Defense Ship) - Note that there are still incorrect references to ANZAC in the Build Tables section

20th Anniversary Give Away

In January 2000 this site came to life and now we're celebrating our 20th Anniversary with a prize giveaway of 30+ prizes. See this link for the list of prizes and winners.
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys
T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.5m