Farmboy (X) vs Amon Sul (A+16)

• Russia on 30 IPC, which is solid for Russia.

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17

Same problem as before. So here is the saved game. I’m not sure how to post just the summary so I cut and paste it below. triplea_35875_8jap.tsvg

Game History

Round: 8

Purchase Units - Japanese
            Japanese buy 1 fighter, 12 infantry and 1 submarine; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 

Combat Move - Japanese
            3 bombers moved from French Indo China to Amur
            4 artilleries and 7 infantry moved from Manchuria to Amur
            2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Jehol to Amur
            2 infantry moved from Kiangsu to Anhwe
            2 infantry moved from Kiangsi to Kwangtung
            1 armour moved from Malaya to 37 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Malaya to 37 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 37 Sea Zone to 44 Sea Zone
            1 armour and 1 infantry moved from 44 Sea Zone to Celebes
            1 marine moved from Sumatra to 41 Sea Zone
            1 battleship and 1 marine moved from 41 Sea Zone to 44 Sea Zone
            1 marine moved from 44 Sea Zone to Celebes
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Sumatra to 41 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 41 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 42 Sea Zone to Java
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from French Indo China to Kwangtung
            2 marines moved from French Indo China to 36 Sea Zone
            1 marine moved from Sumatra to 41 Sea Zone
            1 battleship and 1 marine moved from 41 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
                  Japanese take 37 Sea Zone from UK_Pacific
            2 marines moved from 36 Sea Zone to Kwangsi
            1 transport moved from 36 Sea Zone to 43 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Borneo to 43 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 43 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 36 Sea Zone to Kwangsi
            1 marine moved from 36 Sea Zone to Kwangsi
            2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from French Indo China to Yunnan
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from French Indo China to Anhwe
            2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 37 Sea Zone to Java
            1 tactical_bomber moved from 37 Sea Zone to Celebes
            5 artilleries and 2 infantry moved from French Indo China to Kwangsi
            1 infantry moved from French Indo China to Yunnan
            1 infantry moved from Shan State to Yunnan
            1 infantry moved from Shan State to Burma
                  Japanese take Burma from UK_Pacific

Combat - Japanese
            Battle in Amur
                Japanese attack with 4 artilleries, 3 bombers, 2 fighters, 7 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
                Russians defend with 2 aaGuns and 12 infantry
                    Russians roll AA dice in Amur : 1/6 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    1 fighter owned by the Japanese lost in Amur
                    Japanese roll dice for 4 artilleries, 3 bombers, 1 fighter, 7 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers in Amur, round 2 : 4/17 hits, 6.83 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 2 aaGuns and 12 infantry in Amur, round 2 : 7/12 hits, 4.00 expected hits
                    7 infantry owned by the Japanese, 2 infantry owned by the Russians and 2 aaGuns owned by the Russians lost in Amur
                    Japanese roll dice for 4 artilleries, 3 bombers, 1 fighter and 2 tactical_bombers in Amur, round 3 : 6/10 hits, 5.00 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 10 infantry in Amur, round 3 : 3/10 hits, 3.33 expected hits
                    6 infantry owned by the Russians and 3 artilleries owned by the Japanese lost in Amur
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery, 3 bombers, 1 fighter and 2 tactical_bombers in Amur, round 4 : 5/7 hits, 4.00 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 4 infantry in Amur, round 4 : 1/4 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    4 infantry owned by the Russians and 1 artillery owned by the Japanese lost in Amur
                Japanese win with 3 bombers, 1 fighter and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is -1
                Casualties for Japanese: 4 artilleries, 1 fighter and 7 infantry
                Casualties for Russians: 2 aaGuns and 12 infantry
            Battle in Java
                Japanese attack with 1 artillery, 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                ANZAC defend with 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery, 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Java, round 2 : 3/5 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Java, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese, 1 infantry owned by the ANZAC and 1 artillery owned by the ANZAC lost in Java
                Japanese win, taking Java from ANZAC with 1 artillery, 2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry
                Casualties for ANZAC: 1 artillery and 1 infantry
            Battle in Kwangtung
                Japanese attack with 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                British defend with 1 mech_infantry; UK_Pacific defend with 1 harbour
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Kwangtung, round 2 : 0/4 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    UK_Pacific roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Kwangtung, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Kwangtung
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Kwangtung, round 3 : 0/3 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    UK_Pacific roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Kwangtung, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Kwangtung, round 4 : 2/3 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    UK_Pacific roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Kwangtung, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the British lost in Kwangtung
                Japanese win, taking Kwangtung from UK_Pacific with 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 1
                Casualties for British: 1 mech_infantry
            Battle in Celebes
                Japanese attack with 1 armour, 1 infantry, 1 marine and 1 tactical_bomber
                ANZAC defend with 1 fighter
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship in Celebes, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 armour, 1 infantry, 1 marine and 1 tactical_bomber in Celebes, round 2 : 3/4 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 fighter in Celebes, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 fighter owned by the ANZAC lost in Celebes
                Japanese win, taking Celebes from ANZAC with 1 armour, 1 infantry, 1 marine and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 10
                Casualties for ANZAC: 1 fighter
            Battle in Yunnan
                Japanese attack with 2 fighters, 2 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
                British defend with 2 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 fighters, 2 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers in Yunnan, round 2 : 3/6 hits, 2.67 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 2 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 2 infantry owned by the British lost in Yunnan
                Japanese win, taking Yunnan from Chinese with 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for British: 2 infantry
            Battle in Kwangsi
                Japanese attack with 5 artilleries, 4 infantry and 3 marines
                Chinese defend with 2 artilleries and 1 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship and 2 cruisers in Kwangsi, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 5 artilleries, 4 infantry and 3 marines in Kwangsi, round 2 : 6/12 hits, 4.00 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 2 artilleries and 1 infantry in Kwangsi, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Chinese and 2 artilleries owned by the Chinese lost in Kwangsi
                Japanese win, taking Kwangsi from Chinese with 5 artilleries, 4 infantry and 3 marines remaining. Battle score for attacker is 11
                Casualties for Chinese: 2 artilleries and 1 infantry
            Battle in Anhwe
                Japanese attack with 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Chinese defend with 1 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Anhwe, round 2 : 3/4 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 infantry in Anhwe, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Anhwe
                Japanese win, taking Anhwe from Chinese with 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Chinese: 1 infantry
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for Russians and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for Americans and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for British and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for UK_Pacific and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for ANZAC and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for Chinese and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for French and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for Dutch and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for Neutral_Allies and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1 activates a trigger called: Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians
            Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Olgiy
            Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Dzavhan
            Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Tsagaan Olom
            Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Central Mongolia
            Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Buyant-Uhaa
            Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Ulaanbaatar
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1 activates a trigger called: Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 2
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 2: Russians captures territory Olgiy
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 2: Russians captures territory Dzavhan
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 2: Russians captures territory Tsagaan Olom
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 2: Russians captures territory Central Mongolia
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 2: Russians captures territory Buyant-Uhaa
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 2: Russians captures territory Ulaanbaatar

Non Combat Move - Japanese
            3 bombers, 1 fighter and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Amur to Manchuria
            1 destroyer moved from 6 Sea Zone to 34 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 36 Sea Zone to 46 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 42 Sea Zone to 44 Sea Zone
            2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Java to 44 Sea Zone
            2 destroyers moved from 41 Sea Zone to 44 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 41 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
            2 carriers moved from 37 Sea Zone to 44 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 43 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
            1 carrier and 1 destroyer moved from 37 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Celebes to 44 Sea Zone
            2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Yunnan to 36 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Kwangtung to 36 Sea Zone
            2 aaGuns moved from French Indo China to Kwangsi
            2 infantry moved from Siam to French Indo China
            1 aaGun moved from Shan State to French Indo China
            1 mech_infantry moved from Malaya to French Indo China
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Anhwe to Kiangsu
            2 fighters moved from 36 Sea Zone to Japan
            1 submarine moved from 6 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone

Place Units - Japanese
            1 submarine placed in 6 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 3 infantry placed in Japan
            3 infantry placed in Manchuria
            3 infantry placed in Kiangsu
            3 infantry placed in French Indo China
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Japanese from 44 Sea Zone: 1 submarine
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Japanese to 39 Sea Zone: 1 submarine
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode

Turn Complete - Japanese
            Japanese collect 56 PUs; end with 56 PUs
            Objective Japanese 6 Home Islands: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 59 PUs
            Objective Japanese 4 Control Dutch East Indies: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 64 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Chinese regular : -1.00
    Japanese regular : 1.50
    UK_Pacific regular : 0.00
    ANZAC regular : -0.33
    Russians regular : 2.33
    Russians AA : 0.00

• @farmboy said in Farmboy (X) vs Amon Sul (A+16):

Zone
    1 fighter and 3 infantry placed in Japan

I had a good feeling about Amur. And i was ready to risk even if the dices go bad for me. Hard battle it was for Japan.

• TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: Americans round 8

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 4.0.0

Game History

Round: 8

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 4 artilleries, 1 carrier, 2 destroyers, 5 infantry, 2 submarines and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Politics - Americans
            Trigger Americans Friendly With Mongolians activates a trigger called: Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians

Combat Move - Americans
            1 cruiser moved from 33 Sea Zone to 30 Sea Zone
            1 marine moved from Johnston Island to 30 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 33 Sea Zone to 46 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 33 Sea Zone to 34 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 33 Sea Zone to 34 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from 33 Sea Zone to 46 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 30 Sea Zone to 46 Sea Zone
            3 fighters moved from Shensi to Yunnan
            2 fighters moved from 95 Sea Zone to Southern Italy
            1 bomber moved from United Kingdom to Southern Italy
            1 cruiser and 1 marine moved from 30 Sea Zone to 32 Sea Zone
            1 marine moved from 32 Sea Zone to Marshall Islands
            1 infantry moved from Johnston Island to 30 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 30 Sea Zone to 17 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from 17 Sea Zone to Iwo Jima
            1 artillery moved from Caroline Islands to 33 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 transport moved from 33 Sea Zone to 21 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from 21 Sea Zone to Guam

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Savegame

• I am doing SBR in Rome. I am sednng 2 figs as escorst.

do u want to intercept?

• @farmboy i will move my units in sz 109 in ncm. triple a by mistake doesnt allow me to, but it isnt a hostile sz since sub isnot a surface warship, right?

• @Amon-Sul said in Farmboy (X) vs Amon Sul (A+16):

@farmboy i will move my units in sz 109 in ncm. triple a by mistake doesnt allow me to, but it isnt a hostile sz since sub isnot a surface warship, right?

triple a doesnt allow me to load units from london, i think its aa mistake. subs and tranies cant prevent it

• @Amon-Sul said in Farmboy (X) vs Amon Sul (A+16):

I am doing SBR in Rome. I am sednng 2 figs as escorst.

do u want to intercept?

i ll be fair and honest to U, all tough the rules dont oblige me to, but u were a gentleman always so, i announce i am targeting ur Airfiled.

• Wait i have to redo my buyings first i forgot something

• Instead of AC i ll buy an airfield.

That leaves me 1 ipc more.

Instead of one inf i ll buy 1 art.

I ll edit that later if its not problem.

Cheers

• @Amon-Sul no intercept. I’ll hope for the as.b

• @farmboy I’ll hope for the aa. On my phone so the autocorrect mangled that

• @Amon-Sul right. Something is messed up with our game unfortunately. I’m guessing the updates as we were playing did it

• @farmboy said in Farmboy (X) vs Amon Sul (A+16):

@Amon-Sul right. Something is messed up with our game unfortunately. I’m guessing the updates as we were playing did it

It can be. I myself changed several, versions of triple a xd

• the airfield is bombed for 5 dmg

• ignore the sz 109 dice altough i destroyed ur sub

• Have guests. Have to stop playing. Come back later

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17

even with the airbase out of commission, make sure to ask for the scramble on the attack on the fleet. It looks to me like your odds are around 85% and depending on what the board looks like, I might still scramble.

• Of course.

All tough it seems logical u ll scramble, but maybe u can, use different strategy.

I ll definitely ask

• And u can do a partial scramble for example

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m