Farmboy (X) vs Amon Sul (A+16)

• TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: British round 8

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 4.0.0

Game History

Round: 8

Politics - British
            Trigger British Friendly With Mongolians activates a trigger called: Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians

Combat Move - British
            2 infantry moved from India to Burma
            1 bomber moved from India to Burma
            1 artillery moved from India to Burma
            1 submarine moved from 92 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
            4 fighters moved from Tambov to 97 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from United Kingdom to 97 Sea Zone
            1 marine moved from Sicily to 95 Sea Zone
            1 marine and 1 transport moved from 95 Sea Zone to 99 Sea Zone
            1 marine moved from 99 Sea Zone to Crete
            2 submarines moved from 81 Sea Zone to 99 Sea Zone
            2 submarines moved from 99 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 95 Sea Zone to 96 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 96 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
            2 battleships, 2 carriers, 2 cruisers, 2 destroyers, 4 fighters and 1 submarine moved from 95 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone

Combat - British
            Italians scrambles 1 units out of Greece to defend against the attack in 99 Sea Zone
            Italians scrambles to create a battle in territory 99 Sea Zone
            Italians scrambles 2 units out of Greece to defend against the attack in 97 Sea Zone
            Italians scrambles 3 units out of Yugoslavia to defend against the attack in 97 Sea Zone
            Battle in Burma
                British attack with 1 artillery, 1 bomber and 4 infantry
                Japanese defend with 1 infantry
                    British roll dice for 1 artillery, 1 bomber and 4 infantry in Burma, round 2 : 3/6 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Burma, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Burma
                British win, taking Burma from Japanese with 1 artillery, 1 bomber and 4 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry
            Battle in 99 Sea Zone
                British attack with 1 transport; Russians loiter and taunt
                Germans defend with 1 tactical_bomber
                    Germans roll dice for 1 tactical_bomber in 99 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    1 transport owned by the British lost in 99 Sea Zone
                    1 marine owned by the British lost in Crete
                Germans win with 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is -7
                Casualties for British: 1 transport
            Battle in 97 Sea Zone
                British attack with 2 battleships, 2 carriers, 3 cruisers, 2 destroyers, 10 fighters and 4 submarines
                Germans defend with 1 carrier, 1 destroyer, 6 fighters, 2 submarines and 2 tactical_bombers; Italians defend with 1 battleship, 1 carrier, 2 destroyers, 1 fighter and 2 submarines
                    British roll dice for 2 battleships, 2 carriers, 3 cruisers, 2 destroyers and 10 fighters in 97 Sea Zone, round 2 : 9/17 hits, 8.50 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the Italians
                    British roll dice for 4 submarines in 97 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 battleship, 2 carriers, 3 destroyers, 7 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers in 97 Sea Zone, round 2 : 8/15 hits, 8.00 expected hits
                Units damaged: 2 battleships owned by the British
                    Italians roll dice for 4 submarines in 97 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/4 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the Germans, 1 destroyer owned by the Italians, 2 submarines owned by the Germans, 1 carrier owned by the Germans, 2 submarines owned by the Italians, 4 submarines owned by the British, 1 carrier owned by the Italians and 1 carrier owned by the British lost in 97 Sea Zone
                    British roll dice for 2 battleships, 1 carrier, 3 cruisers, 2 destroyers and 10 fighters in 97 Sea Zone, round 3 : 8/17 hits, 8.50 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 destroyer, 7 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers in 97 Sea Zone, round 3 : 8/11 hits, 6.67 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the Italians, 4 fighters owned by the Germans, 2 tactical_bombers owned by the Germans, 1 fighter owned by the Italians and 8 fighters owned by the British lost in 97 Sea Zone
                    British roll dice for 2 battleships, 1 carrier, 3 cruisers, 2 destroyers and 2 fighters in 97 Sea Zone, round 4 : 2/9 hits, 4.50 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 battleship and 2 fighters in 97 Sea Zone, round 4 : 3/3 hits, 2.00 expected hits
                    2 destroyers owned by the British, 2 fighters owned by the Germans and 1 cruiser owned by the British lost in 97 Sea Zone
                2 fighters owned by the British retreated
                2 cruisers owned by the British, 2 battleships owned by the British and 1 carrier owned by the British retreated to 96 Sea Zone
                Italians win with 1 battleship remaining. Battle score for attacker is 24
                Casualties for British: 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 2 destroyers, 8 fighters and 4 submarines
                Casualties for Germans: 1 carrier, 1 destroyer, 6 fighters, 2 submarines and 2 tactical_bombers
                Casualties for Italians: 1 carrier, 2 destroyers, 1 fighter and 2 submarines
            Moving scrambled unit from 99 Sea Zone back to originating territory: Greece

Non Combat Move - British

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Italians regular : 1.67
    Japanese regular : -0.33
    Germans regular : 0.50
    British regular : -0.67

Savegame

• @Amon-Sul I think you may have needed it for the UK air to land but otherwise it is fine.

• @farmboy my count was 4 air could land on land but the othe 6 needed carriers.

• @farmboy said in Farmboy (X) vs Amon Sul (A+16):

@Amon-Sul I think you may have needed it for the UK air to land but otherwise it is fine.

yeah sorry it was meant to be near sz 97 to allow tambov air to land on it and make room for london air in sz 97 , but i should of moved it to sz 96 to safe heaven

• where i ve build an airfiled. but u may think that because i know the results no i want to move it there, so i ll accept if i cant move it anywhere

• now i want to move it there

• not no but now

• i am proud of those dudes that scarificed near crete. they should not be forgotten

• sacificed. sorry fors some reason i cant see what i am typing, recently something has happened me here in the forum and i cant sseem y texts normally as before

• please jst tell me if i can move usa ac to sz 96 , if not ok, i just want to know so i can finish uk ncm thanks

• @farmboy i have to go soon, i ll wait a few min more
    cheers

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17

Us AC can go to 96

• @farmboy away from the game right now too but that should be fine

• thanks

and note i ve pulled one uk fig from sz 97 to iraq in edit, cus i had figs in s 95, but triple a obviously saved me those that came from far away

• which is unlogical, u always keep figs with maximum movement

• it seems itsaved me only london figs with no movement at all haahha

• TripleA Turn Summary: UK_Pacific round 8

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 4.0.0

Game History

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 4 artilleries, 1 carrier, 2 destroyers, 5 infantry, 2 submarines and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Politics - Americans
            Trigger Americans Friendly With Mongolians activates a trigger called: Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians

Combat Move - Americans
            1 cruiser moved from 33 Sea Zone to 30 Sea Zone
            1 marine moved from Johnston Island to 30 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 33 Sea Zone to 46 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 33 Sea Zone to 34 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 33 Sea Zone to 34 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from 33 Sea Zone to 46 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 30 Sea Zone to 46 Sea Zone
            3 fighters moved from Shensi to Yunnan
            2 fighters moved from 95 Sea Zone to Southern Italy
            1 bomber moved from United Kingdom to Southern Italy
            1 cruiser and 1 marine moved from 30 Sea Zone to 32 Sea Zone
            1 marine moved from 32 Sea Zone to Marshall Islands
            1 infantry moved from Johnston Island to 30 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 30 Sea Zone to 17 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from 17 Sea Zone to Iwo Jima
            1 artillery moved from Caroline Islands to 33 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 transport moved from 33 Sea Zone to 21 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from 21 Sea Zone to Guam

Combat - Americans
            Americans creates battle in territory 109 Sea Zone
            Air Battle in Southern Italy
                Americans attacks with 3 units heading to Southern Italy
                Air Battle is over, the remaining bombers go on to their targets
            Strategic bombing raid in Southern Italy
                    Italians roll AA dice in Southern Italy : 0/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                Bombing raid in Southern Italy rolls: 5 and causes: 5 damage to unit: airfield
                Bombing raid in Southern Italy causes 5 damage total. 
            Battle in Marshall Islands
            Battle in Guam
            Battle in Iwo Jima
            Battle in Yunnan
                Americans attack with 3 fighters
                    Americans roll dice for 3 fighters in Yunnan, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Yunnan
                Americans win, taking Marshall Islands from Japanese, taking Guam from Japanese, taking Iwo Jima from Japanese with 3 fighters remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
            Battle in 46 Sea Zone
                Americans attack with 3 fighters and 1 submarine
                Japanese defend with 1 destroyer
                    Americans roll dice for 3 fighters and 1 submarine in 46 Sea Zone, round 2 : 3/4 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 destroyer in 46 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the Japanese lost in 46 Sea Zone
                Americans win with 3 fighters and 1 submarine remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 destroyer
            Battle in 34 Sea Zone
                Americans attack with 1 fighter, 1 submarine and 1 tactical_bomber
                Japanese defend with 1 destroyer
                    Americans roll dice for 1 fighter, 1 submarine and 1 tactical_bomber in 34 Sea Zone, round 2 : 3/3 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 destroyer in 34 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the Japanese lost in 34 Sea Zone
                Americans win with 1 fighter, 1 submarine and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 destroyer
            Battle in 109 Sea Zone
                Americans attack with 1 carrier, 1 cruiser and 7 transports
                Germans defend with 1 submarine
                    Americans roll dice for 1 carrier, 1 cruiser and 7 transports in 109 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 submarine in 109 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 carrier, 1 cruiser and 7 transports in 109 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 submarine in 109 Sea Zone, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                    1 submarine owned by the Germans lost in 109 Sea Zone
                Americans win, taking 109 Sea Zone from Neutral with 1 carrier, 1 cruiser and 7 transports remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Germans: 1 submarine
            Cleaning up after air battles

Non Combat Move - Americans
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Caroline Islands to 33 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 34 Sea Zone to 55 Sea Zone
            3 fighters moved from 46 Sea Zone to 55 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 marine moved from Johnston Island to 30 Sea Zone
            2 carriers, 1 destroyer, 1 infantry, 1 marine and 1 transport moved from 30 Sea Zone to 55 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 marine moved from 55 Sea Zone to Northern Territory
            1 destroyer moved from 33 Sea Zone to 32 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 battleship, 5 carriers, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 infantry, 5 submarines, 1 tactical_bomber and 1 transport moved from 33 Sea Zone to 55 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 55 Sea Zone to Northern Territory
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Western United States to 10 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 10 Sea Zone to 30 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 30 Sea Zone to Johnston Island
            4 fighters moved from Western United States to Johnston Island
            1 mech_infantry moved from Tobruk to Egypt
            EDIT: 4 transports moved from 109 Sea Zone to 106 Sea Zone
            EDIT: 3 infantry and 3 mech_infantrys moved from United Kingdom to 109 Sea Zone
            EDIT: 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 3 infantry, 3 mech_infantrys and 3 transports moved from 109 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            EDIT: 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 3 infantry, 3 mech_infantrys and 3 transports moved from 91 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
            EDIT: 3 infantry and 3 mech_infantrys moved from 92 Sea Zone to Algeria
            2 fighters moved from United Kingdom to Gibraltar
            2 fighters moved from Southern Italy to Tobruk
            1 bomber moved from Southern Italy to Sardinia
            1 infantry moved from Tunisia to Libya
            1 armour moved from Egypt to Trans-Jordan
            2 carriers moved from 101 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            3 fighters moved from Yunnan to India

Place Units - Americans
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to 109 Sea Zone: 1 submarine
            4 artilleries and 4 infantry placed in Central United States
            1 destroyer and 1 submarine placed in 101 Sea Zone
            1 infantry placed in Western United States
            1 carrier, 1 destroyer, 1 submarine and 1 transport placed in 10 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Americans
            Americans collect 58 PUs; end with 58 PUs
            Trigger Americans 7 North Africa Beach Head: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 63 PUs
            Objective Americans 1 Homeland: Americans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 73 PUs
            Objective Americans 8 Pacific Airfields: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 78 PUs
            Objective Americans 3 Defense Obligations: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 83 PUs
            Objective Americans 2 Outer Territories: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 88 PUs
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Americans from 10 Sea Zone: 1 carrier
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Americans to Tobruk: 1 airfield
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Americans from Western United States: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Americans to Western United States: 1 artillery

Purchase Units - Chinese
            Trigger Chinese Loses Burma Road: Chinese has their production frontier changed to: productionChinese_Burma_Road_Closed
            Chinese buy 5 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Chinese
            Trigger Chinese Guerilla Yunnan: Chinese has 1 infantry placed in Yunnan
            Trigger Chinese Guerilla Kansu: Chinese has 1 infantry placed in Kansu
            1 infantry moved from Hunan to Kiangsi
                  Chinese take Kiangsi from Japanese
            4 artilleries and 7 infantry moved from Hunan to Anhwe
            2 infantry moved from Chahar to Anhwe

Combat - Chinese
            Chinese creates battle in territory Yunnan
            Chinese creates battle in territory Kansu
            Battle in Anhwe
                Chinese attack with 4 artilleries and 9 infantry
                Japanese defend with 2 infantry
                    Chinese roll dice for 4 artilleries and 9 infantry in Anhwe, round 2 : 3/13 hits, 3.50 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 infantry in Anhwe, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Anhwe
                Chinese win, taking Yunnan from Japanese, taking Kansu from Japanese, taking Anhwe from Japanese with 4 artilleries and 9 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Japanese: 2 infantry

Non Combat Move - Chinese

Place Units - Chinese
            1 infantry placed in Hunan
            4 infantry placed in Anhwe

Turn Complete - Chinese
            Chinese collect 13 PUs; end with 13 PUs

Purchase Units - British
            British buy 1 destroyer, 6 infantry and 2 submarines; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Purchase Units - UK_Pacific
            UK_Pacific buy 1 destroyer; Remaining resources: 4 PUs; 

Politics - British
            Trigger British Friendly With Mongolians activates a trigger called: Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians

Combat Move - British
            1 bomber moved from India to Burma
            1 artillery moved from India to Burma
            1 submarine moved from 92 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
            4 fighters moved from Tambov to 97 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from United Kingdom to 97 Sea Zone
            1 marine moved from Sicily to 95 Sea Zone
            1 marine and 1 transport moved from 95 Sea Zone to 99 Sea Zone
            1 marine moved from 99 Sea Zone to Crete
            2 submarines moved from 81 Sea Zone to 99 Sea Zone
            2 submarines moved from 99 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 95 Sea Zone to 96 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 96 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
            2 battleships, 2 carriers, 2 cruisers, 2 destroyers, 4 fighters and 1 submarine moved from 95 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone

Combat - British
            Italians scrambles 1 units out of Greece to defend against the attack in 99 Sea Zone
            Italians scrambles to create a battle in territory 99 Sea Zone
            Italians scrambles 2 units out of Greece to defend against the attack in 97 Sea Zone
            Italians scrambles 3 units out of Yugoslavia to defend against the attack in 97 Sea Zone
            Battle in Burma
                British attack with 1 artillery, 1 bomber and 4 infantry
                    British roll dice for 1 artillery, 1 bomber and 4 infantry in Burma, round 2 : 3/6 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Burma, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Burma
                British win, taking Burma from Japanese with 1 artillery, 1 bomber and 4 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
            Battle in 99 Sea Zone
                British attack with 1 transport; Russians loiter and taunt
                Germans defend with 1 tactical_bomber
                    Germans roll dice for 1 tactical_bomber in 99 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    1 transport owned by the British lost in 99 Sea Zone
                    1 marine owned by the British lost in Crete
                Germans win with 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is -7
                Casualties for British: 1 transport
            Battle in 97 Sea Zone
                British attack with 2 battleships, 2 carriers, 3 cruisers, 2 destroyers, 10 fighters and 4 submarines
                Germans defend with 1 carrier, 1 destroyer, 6 fighters, 2 submarines and 2 tactical_bombers; Italians defend with 1 battleship, 1 carrier, 2 destroyers, 1 fighter and 2 submarines
                    British roll dice for 2 battleships, 2 carriers, 3 cruisers, 2 destroyers and 10 fighters in 97 Sea Zone, round 2 : 9/17 hits, 8.50 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the Italians
                    British roll dice for 4 submarines in 97 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 battleship, 2 carriers, 3 destroyers, 7 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers in 97 Sea Zone, round 2 : 8/15 hits, 8.00 expected hits
                Units damaged: 2 battleships owned by the British
                    Italians roll dice for 4 submarines in 97 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/4 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the Germans, 1 destroyer owned by the Italians, 2 submarines owned by the Germans, 1 carrier owned by the Germans, 2 submarines owned by the Italians, 4 submarines owned by the British, 1 carrier owned by the Italians and 1 carrier owned by the British lost in 97 Sea Zone
                    British roll dice for 2 battleships, 1 carrier, 3 cruisers, 2 destroyers and 10 fighters in 97 Sea Zone, round 3 : 8/17 hits, 8.50 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 destroyer, 7 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers in 97 Sea Zone, round 3 : 8/11 hits, 6.67 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the Italians, 4 fighters owned by the Germans, 2 tactical_bombers owned by the Germans, 1 fighter owned by the Italians and 8 fighters owned by the British lost in 97 Sea Zone
                    British roll dice for 2 battleships, 1 carrier, 3 cruisers, 2 destroyers and 2 fighters in 97 Sea Zone, round 4 : 2/9 hits, 4.50 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 battleship and 2 fighters in 97 Sea Zone, round 4 : 3/3 hits, 2.00 expected hits
                    2 destroyers owned by the British, 2 fighters owned by the Germans and 1 cruiser owned by the British lost in 97 Sea Zone
                2 fighters owned by the British retreated
                2 cruisers owned by the British, 2 battleships owned by the British and 1 carrier owned by the British retreated to 96 Sea Zone
                Italians win with 1 battleship remaining. Battle score for attacker is 24
                Casualties for British: 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 2 destroyers, 8 fighters and 4 submarines
                Casualties for Germans: 1 carrier, 1 destroyer, 6 fighters, 2 submarines and 2 tactical_bombers
                Casualties for Italians: 1 carrier, 2 destroyers, 1 fighter and 2 submarines
            Moving scrambled unit from 99 Sea Zone back to originating territory: Greece

Non Combat Move - British
            Turning on Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            3 transports moved from 95 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
            1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Eastern Persia to Iraq
            3 infantry moved from Persia to Iraq
            1 armour moved from Egypt to Iraq
            1 bomber moved from Burma to Iraq
            3 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from India to Iraq
            3 armour and 11 mech_infantrys moved from India to Eastern Persia
            3 aaGuns moved from India to Burma
            2 aaGuns moved from Hunan to Anhwe
            EDIT: 2 fighters moved from 97 Sea Zone to Iraq
            EDIT: 1 carrier moved from 95 Sea Zone to 96 Sea Zone

Place Units - British
            3 infantry placed in Persia
            3 infantry placed in Iraq
            1 destroyer and 1 submarine placed in 106 Sea Zone
            1 submarine placed in 71 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - British
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 1
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 109 Sea Zone. Rolls: 1,4
            British collect 34 PUs (1 lost to blockades); end with 34 PUs
            Objective British 2 Southern Europe Beach Head: British met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 37 PUs

Place Units - UK_Pacific
            1 destroyer placed in 39 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - UK_Pacific
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 0
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 39 Sea Zone. Rolls: 6,4
            UK_Pacific collect 6 PUs; end with 10 PUs
            Trigger UK Pacific 4 No Enemy Submarines: UK_Pacific met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 13 PUs
            Some Units in 39 Sea Zone change ownership: 1 destroyer

Chinese regular : -0.50
    Americans regular : 3.17
    Italians regular : 1.67
    Japanese regular : -2.00
    Germans regular : 0.17
    British regular : -0.67
    Italians AA : -0.17

Savegame

• ok thats it.

italy may go when ready

i have a us bmber in corsica :)

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17

triplea_35875_8ita.tsvg

Game History

Purchase Units - Italians
            Italians repair damage of 3x airfield; Remaining resources: 7 PUs; 
            Italians buy 1 submarine; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 

Combat Move - Italians
            1 unit repaired.

Combat - Italians

Non Combat Move - Italians
            1 infantry and 1 marine moved from Northern Italy to Southern Italy
            1 armour and 2 infantry moved from Caucasus to Northwest Persia

Place Units - Italians
            1 submarine placed in 97 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Italians
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 4
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 99 Sea Zone. Rolls: 3,3
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 105 Sea Zone. Rolls: 4,2
            Italians collect 8 PUs (4 lost to blockades); end with 9 PUs

• I am on mobile.

Just curious

Have U attacked Amur because I could stack Korea with UsA, Anzac, russia combo?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m