• In this strategy, you will build yourself a small wall of defense in the far east to slow down the japanese so that you have time to hurt the krauts. Youll be playing with russia restricted. Buy eight infantry. Move one infantry from yakut to SFE and one inf. from Evenki to yakut. Move the 4 inf and 2 arm in Russia to Cacaus and the fighter into karelia. Move your sub and transport into the british sea. Place your eight new infantry into karelia. This discourages Germany from attacking the cacaus or karelia, and makes the japs work for to get at you. If you still hold the cacaus, on T2 attack Ukraine from both the cacaus and karelia. Keep buying only infantry and eating away at Germany.

• Not sure spreading the russian Eastern Front has much over a Yak stack, though - Leaving 1 INF in SFE, and stack 6 in YAK (1 ARM in YAK/NOV).

• Aren’t you leaving Karelia too lightly defended? Why not just picket Caucasus with one infantry and put everything else within range in Karelia? Let the Germans take Caucasus in turn 1. You can retake it and probably Ukraine in the next turn.

I like the stack of infantry in Yakut though.

• Actually, if a German player attacks the Caucases 1st turn, its a good thing. He is spreading his forces back, in the long run, he will be destroying needed tanks early.

Good strategy. Beware of a conservative Germany though, and take out those guys in Finland early, they can be annoying.

The only problem I can see is it lets pressure of Germany. Using this strategy, Eastern Europe is safe. Germany can expand into Africa much easier.

• Whoa, people actually agree with one of my strats. Cool. Actaully, if America is playing right, germany wont be able to take africa so easily.

• If Germany can get a foothold in Africa, and keep it’s transports alive, thats good. The US must play a balancing act between troops unloading in Finland and in Algeria.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m