ksmckay (axis) vs 666 (allies+15)

• '19

yeah I wouldnt take the 20% chance so you can definitely save it this turn if you want to see.

If you send your fleet south, you have no chance. I think your only option is to stack hawaii, move fleet to 12 (ideal but not sure you can defend it) or 10, all out pacific purchases, bring bombers back. But again, if you go that route, you are still far behind in both theaters so I can patiently setup for the win in a few rounds.

I think this game was lost over questionable Russia play, failure to defend Gib in rd1 and 10ish, not blocking in ME, and then abandoning India.

But I think with minimal changes you could improve Russia play significantly. For example, when I stacked Samara, you pulled your russian inf stack back to Smo instead of Bry. That had huge consequences. Perhaps it wouldnt have saved the game, but moves like that and a few early on made it way to easy for axis in Russia.

• '19

@666 said in ksmckay (axis) vs 666 (allies+15):

Great game, I posted your W. Would like to play again in the future!

yep, thanks for the game, always fun and I learned things.

• @ksmckay said in ksmckay (axis) vs 666 (allies+15):

yeah I wouldnt take the 20% chance so you can definitely save it this turn if you want to see.

If you send your fleet south, you have no chance. I think your only option is to stack hawaii, move fleet to 12 (ideal but not sure you can defend it) or 10, all out pacific purchases, bring bombers back. But again, if you go that route, you are still far behind in both theaters so I can patiently setup for the win in a few rounds.

I think this game was lost over questionable Russia play, failure to defend Gib in rd1 and 10ish, not blocking in ME, and then abandoning India.

But I think with minimal changes you could improve Russia play significantly. For example, when I stacked Samara, you pulled your russian inf stack back to Smo instead of Bry. That had huge consequences. Perhaps it wouldnt have saved the game, but moves like that and a few early on made it way to easy for axis in Russia.

thanks for this I will review.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m