axis-dominion vs farmboy (allies+12) bm3

• @farmboy said in axis-dominion vs farmboy (allies+12) bm3:

@farmboy I was thinking that Venezeula and Central America were adjacent (I wanted to move the bombers to that airbase). I’m guessing not and colombia is in the way but wanted to double check.

Yah they don’t look adjacent to me but again you can check with @gamerman01

• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17

Yeah I think that stretch of land in colombia does separate the two of them but also doesn’t reach 89 which is a bit weird.

This is a newbie question that I should know the answer to but now I am second guessing myself. Baby brain is my excuse. I can walk into Colombia now and then fly over it this turn. But I can’t land in it until next turn.

• I’m a little fuzzy on this too, but I believe you can’t fly over a neutral (friendly or not) on the same turn you take it. If it was a strict or pro axis neutral that you had attacked with planes, then yes they could continue past and thereby it’d be virtually flying over (really flying through). Again you can double check with the @gamerman01

I’ll wait for @gamerman01 to confirm but I think you are right. The rules only speak to not being able to land but I found an errata online where movement is also not allowed. And that rings a bell. So you will find my bombers grounded in Venezuela on your next turn.

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: Americans round 23

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4.0

Game History

Round: 23

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 7 fighters and 2 transports; Remaining resources: 2 PUs; 

Combat Move - Americans
            1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 2 marines moved from 50 Sea Zone to 66 Sea Zone
            2 marines moved from 66 Sea Zone to Chile
            1 destroyer and 2 submarines moved from 50 Sea Zone to 66 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 50 Sea Zone to 66 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 66 Sea Zone to Argentina
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 50 Sea Zone to 51 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 51 Sea Zone to Samoa
            2 infantry moved from Southeast Mexico to 64 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 64 Sea Zone to 29 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 29 Sea Zone to Line Islands
            4 infantry moved from Central United States to 101 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 101 Sea Zone to 86 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 86 Sea Zone to Brazil
            4 bombers moved from Western United States to Brazil
            1 submarine moved from 64 Sea Zone to 65 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from 50 Sea Zone to 65 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from 64 Sea Zone to Argentina
            2 fighters moved from 64 Sea Zone to Chile
            2 tactical_bombers moved from 89 Sea Zone to 65 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 50 Sea Zone to 29 Sea Zone
            3 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 50 Sea Zone to Samoa
            4 fighters moved from 50 Sea Zone to Line Islands
            6 fighters moved from 64 Sea Zone to Peru
            4 infantry moved from Portugal to Spain
            1 fighter moved from Norway to 104 Sea Zone
            8 artilleries and 6 infantry moved from Portugal to Spain
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 101 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 91 Sea Zone to Spain
            1 armour, 1 artillery, 3 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Central United States to 101 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 artillery, 3 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 3 transports moved from 101 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 artillery, 3 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from 91 Sea Zone to Spain

Combat - Americans
            Americans creates battle in territory 105 Sea Zone
            Battle in 104 Sea Zone
                Americans attack with 1 fighter
                Germans defend with 1 transport
                    1 transport owned by the Germans lost in 104 Sea Zone
                Americans win, taking 105 Sea Zone from Germans with 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for Germans: 1 transport
            Battle in Line Islands
                Americans attack with 4 fighters and 2 infantry
                Italians defend with 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                    Americans roll dice for 1 cruiser in Line Islands, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 4 fighters and 2 infantry in Line Islands, round 2 : 3/6 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Line Islands, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Italians and 1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Line Islands
                Americans win, taking Line Islands from Italians with 4 fighters and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for Italians: 1 artillery and 1 infantry
            Battle in 65 Sea Zone
                Americans attack with 2 fighters, 1 submarine and 2 tactical_bombers
                Italians defend with 1 destroyer
                    Americans roll dice for 1 submarine in 65 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers in 65 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 destroyer in 65 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the Italians lost in 65 Sea Zone
                Americans win with 2 fighters, 1 submarine and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                Casualties for Italians: 1 destroyer
            Battle in 66 Sea Zone
                Americans attack with 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 2 submarines and 1 transport
                Germans defend with 1 destroyer
                    Americans roll dice for 2 submarines in 66 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 destroyer in 66 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 battleship owned by the Americans
                    1 destroyer owned by the Germans lost in 66 Sea Zone
                Americans win with 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 2 submarines and 1 transport remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                Casualties for Germans: 1 destroyer
            Battle in Chile
                Americans attack with 2 fighters and 2 marines
                Italians defend with 1 factory_minor and 1 infantry
                    Americans roll dice for 2 fighters and 2 marines in Chile, round 2 : 3/4 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 infantry in Chile, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Chile
                Americans win, taking Chile from Italians with 2 fighters and 2 marines remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Italians: 1 infantry
            Battle in Brazil
                Americans attack with 4 bombers and 2 infantry
                Italians defend with 1 armour and 1 mech_infantry
                    Americans roll dice for 4 bombers and 2 infantry in Brazil, round 2 : 4/6 hits, 3.00 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 armour and 1 mech_infantry in Brazil, round 2 : 2/2 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the Italians, 2 infantry owned by the Americans and 1 armour owned by the Italians lost in Brazil
                Americans win with 4 bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                Casualties for Americans: 2 infantry
                Casualties for Italians: 1 armour and 1 mech_infantry
            Battle in Argentina
                Americans attack with 2 fighters and 2 infantry
                Italians defend with 1 marine
                    Americans roll dice for 2 fighters and 2 infantry in Argentina, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 marine in Argentina, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 marine owned by the Italians and 1 infantry owned by the Americans lost in Argentina
                Americans win, taking Argentina from Italians with 2 fighters and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 2
                Casualties for Americans: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Italians: 1 marine
            Battle in Peru
                Americans attack with 6 fighters
                Italians defend with 1 infantry
                    Americans roll dice for 6 fighters in Peru, round 2 : 3/6 hits, 3.00 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 infantry in Peru, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Peru
                Americans win with 6 fighters remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
            Battle in Samoa
                Americans attack with 3 fighters, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                    Americans roll dice for 3 fighters, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Samoa, round 2 : 1/6 hits, 2.50 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Samoa, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Samoa
                    Americans roll dice for 3 fighters, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Samoa, round 3 : 2/6 hits, 2.50 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 artillery in Samoa, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Americans and 1 artillery owned by the Italians lost in Samoa
                Americans win, taking Samoa from Italians with 3 fighters, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
            Battle in Spain
                Americans attack with 1 armour, 9 artilleries, 15 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                Germans defend with 1 factory_minor and 2 infantry
                    Americans roll dice for 1 armour, 9 artilleries, 15 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Spain, round 2 : 10/26 hits, 7.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 infantry in Spain, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Spain
                Americans win, taking Spain from Germans with 1 armour, 9 artilleries, 15 infantry and 1 mech_infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Germans: 2 infantry

Non Combat Move - Americans
            1 infantry moved from Central America to Colombia
                  Americans take Colombia from Neutral_True
            4 bombers moved from Brazil to Central America
            1 aaGun moved from Southeast Mexico to 64 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun and 1 transport moved from 64 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun moved from 91 Sea Zone to Spain
            1 aaGun and 2 infantry moved from Central United States to 101 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Central United States to 101 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun, 4 infantry and 3 transports moved from 101 Sea Zone to 89 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun moved from Southeast Mexico to 89 Sea Zone
            2 aaGuns, 4 infantry and 3 transports moved from 89 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            2 aaGuns and 4 infantry moved from 91 Sea Zone to Spain
            1 fighter moved from 104 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 109 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 105 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 110 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 93 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 101 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            3 carriers and 2 destroyers moved from 89 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            4 carriers and 2 destroyers moved from 89 Sea Zone to 29 Sea Zone
            4 fighters moved from Line Islands to 29 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from 64 Sea Zone to Hawaiian Islands
            4 submarines moved from 10 Sea Zone to 29 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 9 Sea Zone to 10 Sea Zone
            4 carriers and 2 destroyers moved from 64 Sea Zone to 66 Sea Zone
            3 carriers moved from 50 Sea Zone to 66 Sea Zone
            6 fighters moved from Peru to 66 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Chile to 66 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Argentina to 66 Sea Zone
            2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from 65 Sea Zone to 66 Sea Zone
            3 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Samoa to 29 Sea Zone
            6 fighters moved from 50 Sea Zone to New South Wales
            7 fighters moved from Queensland to New South Wales
            1 fighter moved from 89 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            4 fighters moved from 89 Sea Zone to 29 Sea Zone
            8 carriers moved from 50 Sea Zone to 29 Sea Zone
            4 submarines moved from 64 Sea Zone to 29 Sea Zone
            3 submarines moved from 50 Sea Zone to 66 Sea Zone
            7 submarines moved from 50 Sea Zone to 29 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 50 Sea Zone to 66 Sea Zone
            4 destroyers moved from 50 Sea Zone to 29 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun and 5 infantry moved from Western United States to Mexico
            13 infantry moved from Central United States to Southeast Mexico
            7 infantry moved from Sweden to Norway
            1 submarine moved from 16 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone

Place Units - Americans
            7 fighters placed in Western United States
            2 transports placed in 10 Sea Zone

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Americans regular : 2.17
    Italians regular : 0.17
    Germans regular : 0.00

Savegame

posted again for the save, but there is probably a fair bit of fine tuning that I will need to do.

@farmboy I was thinking that Venezeula and Central America were adjacent (I wanted to move the bombers to that airbase). I’m guessing not and colombia is in the way but wanted to double check.

Right, Venezuela does not border Central America - pretty sure, because they meet at a point, no shared border as drawn

• 2024 2023 '22 '15 '11 '10 Official Q&A Moderator

https://www.axisandallies.org/forums/topic/20494/mongolia-and-neutrals-rules-summarized-here/89

Page 11 of the rulebook - “When a neutral territory is invaded, it’s no longer considered neutral and immediately becomes part of the alliance opposing the power that attacked it”. This is under “unfriendly neutrals” but applies to strict neutrals as well, per Krieghund

Yeah I think that stretch of land in colombia does separate the two of them but also doesn’t reach 89 which is a bit weird.

This is a newbie question that I should know the answer to but now I am second guessing myself. Baby brain is my excuse. I can walk into Colombia now and then fly over it this turn. But I can’t land in it until next turn.

Correct. When you walk into Colombia (attacking it), it is immediately no longer neutral, so you can fly over it in noncombat this turn, but of course can’t land in it because air can never land on territories not friendly at the beginning of the turn.

Oh, and although the word “immediately” is used, Krieghund specified that you can’t fly over the neutral except to attack it directly, so in other words walking into Colombia does not allow you to fly OVER Colombia during the COMBAT MOVE, but after the combat movement phase, the territory is no longer neutral so the attacking power can freely fly over it during the noncombat movement phase. All combat movement is considered to be simultaneous, so I guess it makes sense (that you can’t fly over (across without attacking) the neutral during combat move even though you’re attacking it with other units)

• @gamerman01 thanks! to be clear though, I didn’t attack Colombia. It became a friendly neutral because AD had attacked the neutrals elsewhere. So it had become a friendly neutral and I was walking in on my NCM. So the question is whether you can fly over a friendly neutral on the same NCM that you walk into it.

• Oops, that’s so right!

Page 10 of the Europe rulebook under “friendly neutrals” says the territory is moved out of its neutral status at the END of the Noncombat Move phase.

So, similar to when you’re attacking a neutral, you can’t fly over it in the same phase, same with moving into a friendly neutral, you can’t fly over it in the same phase.

• @gamerman01 said in axis-dominion vs farmboy (allies+12) bm3:

Oops, that’s so right!

Page 10 of the Europe rulebook under “friendly neutrals” says the territory is moved out of its neutral status at the END of the Noncombat Move phase.

So, similar to when you’re attacking a neutral, you can’t fly over it in the same phase, same with moving into a friendly neutral, you can’t fly over it in the same phase.

Thanks again for clarifying

Given my misunderstanding of the map, I would like to change my casualty choice in Brazil from an inf to a bomber so that I do take it. I’ll edit that in when I get to my turn, but just let me know if you want me to stick with the original.

Given my misunderstanding of the map, I would like to change my casualty choice in Brazil from an inf to a bomber so that I do take it. I’ll edit that in when I get to my turn, but just let me know if you want me to stick with the original.

No problem

TripleA Turn Summary: Americans round 23

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4.0

Game History

Combat Move - Americans
            1 armour, 1 artillery, 3 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Central United States to 101 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 artillery, 3 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 3 transports moved from 101 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 artillery, 3 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from 91 Sea Zone to Spain

Combat - Americans
            Battle in 104 Sea Zone
                Americans win, taking 105 Sea Zone from Germans with 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
            Battle in Line Islands
                    Americans roll dice for 1 cruiser in Line Islands, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 4 fighters and 2 infantry in Line Islands, round 2 : 3/6 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Line Islands, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Italians and 1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Line Islands
                Americans win, taking Line Islands from Italians with 4 fighters and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
            Battle in 65 Sea Zone
                    Americans roll dice for 1 submarine in 65 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers in 65 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 destroyer in 65 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                Americans win with 2 fighters, 1 submarine and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
            Battle in 66 Sea Zone
                Americans attack with 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 2 submarines and 1 transport
                    Americans roll dice for 2 submarines in 66 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 destroyer in 66 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                Americans win with 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 2 submarines and 1 transport remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
            Battle in Chile
                    Americans roll dice for 2 fighters and 2 marines in Chile, round 2 : 3/4 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 infantry in Chile, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                Americans win, taking Chile from Italians with 2 fighters and 2 marines remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
            Battle in Brazil
                    Americans roll dice for 4 bombers and 2 infantry in Brazil, round 2 : 4/6 hits, 3.00 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 armour and 1 mech_infantry in Brazil, round 2 : 2/2 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the Italians, 2 infantry owned by the Americans and 1 armour owned by the Italians lost in Brazil
            Battle in Argentina
                    Americans roll dice for 2 fighters and 2 infantry in Argentina, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 marine in Argentina, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 marine owned by the Italians and 1 infantry owned by the Americans lost in Argentina
                Americans win, taking Argentina from Italians with 2 fighters and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 2
            Battle in Peru
                    Americans roll dice for 6 fighters in Peru, round 2 : 3/6 hits, 3.00 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 infantry in Peru, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
            Battle in Samoa
                    Americans roll dice for 3 fighters, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Samoa, round 2 : 1/6 hits, 2.50 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Samoa, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 3 fighters, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Samoa, round 3 : 2/6 hits, 2.50 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 artillery in Samoa, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Americans and 1 artillery owned by the Italians lost in Samoa
                Americans win, taking Samoa from Italians with 3 fighters, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
            Battle in Spain
                    Americans roll dice for 1 armour, 9 artilleries, 15 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Spain, round 2 : 10/26 hits, 7.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 infantry in Spain, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                Americans win, taking Spain from Germans with 1 armour, 9 artilleries, 15 infantry and 1 mech_infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6

Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Changing ownership of Brazil from Italians to Americans
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Americans from Brazil: 1 bomber
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Americans to Brazil: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            1 bomber moved from Brazil to Venezuela
            1 bomber moved from Brazil to British Guiana
            1 bomber moved from Brazil to Suriname
            2 fighters moved from Norway to 91 Sea Zone
            4 carriers, 2 destroyers and 5 fighters moved from 89 Sea Zone to 29 Sea Zone
            4 carriers, 2 destroyers and 4 submarines moved from 64 Sea Zone to 29 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun and 3 infantry moved from Central United States to 101 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Central United States to 101 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Central America to 64 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 64 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun and 1 infantry moved from 91 Sea Zone to Spain
            7 carriers moved from 50 Sea Zone to 66 Sea Zone
            4 destroyers moved from 50 Sea Zone to 66 Sea Zone
            5 submarines moved from 50 Sea Zone to 66 Sea Zone
            4 carriers, 1 destroyer and 5 submarines moved from 50 Sea Zone to 29 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun and 4 infantry moved from Western United States to Mexico
            1 infantry moved from Western United States to Mexico
            1 fighter moved from Norway to 91 Sea Zone

Place Units - Americans

Turn Complete - Americans
            Americans collect 68 PUs; end with 70 PUs
            Objective Americans 1 Homeland: Americans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 80 PUs
            Objective Americans 3 Defense Obligations: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 85 PUs
            Objective Americans 2 Outer Territories: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 90 PUs

Savegame

TripleA Turn Summary: Americans round 23

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4.0

Game History

Combat Move - Americans

Combat - Americans
            Battle in 104 Sea Zone
            Battle in Line Islands
            Battle in 65 Sea Zone
            Battle in 66 Sea Zone
            Battle in Chile
            Battle in Brazil
            Battle in Argentina
            Battle in Peru
            Battle in Samoa
            Battle in Spain

Turning on Edit Mode

Place Units - Americans

Objective Americans 1 Homeland: Americans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 80 PUs
            Objective Americans 3 Defense Obligations: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 85 PUs
            Objective Americans 2 Outer Territories: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 90 PUs
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Americans from 91 Sea Zone: 2 fighters
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Americans to Norway: 2 fighters

Savegame

TripleA Turn Summary: Chinese round 23

Game History

Purchase Units - Chinese
            Trigger Chinese Loses Burma Road: Chinese has their production frontier changed to: productionChinese_Burma_Road_Closed
            Chinese buy 2 infantry; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 

Combat Move - Chinese

Non Combat Move - Chinese
            1 infantry moved from Shensi to Kansu
            1 infantry moved from Suiyuyan to Kansu
            1 infantry moved from Sikang to Shensi

Place Units - Chinese
            2 infantry placed in Kansu

Turn Complete - Chinese
            Chinese collect 4 PUs; end with 5 PUs

Savegame

TripleA Turn Summary: Chinese round 23

Game History

Purchase Units - Chinese
            Trigger Chinese Loses Burma Road: Chinese has their production frontier changed to: productionChinese_Burma_Road_Closed

Combat Move - Chinese

Place Units - Chinese

Turn Complete - Chinese
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Chinese from Kansu: 3 infantry
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Chinese from Shensi: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Chinese to Sikang: 4 infantry

Savegame

TripleA Turn Summary: UK_Pacific round 23

Game History

Combat Move - Americans

Combat - Americans
            Battle in 104 Sea Zone
            Battle in Line Islands
            Battle in 65 Sea Zone
            Battle in 66 Sea Zone
            Battle in Chile
            Battle in Brazil
            Battle in Argentina
            Battle in Peru
            Battle in Samoa
            Battle in Spain

Turning on Edit Mode

Place Units - Americans

Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Americans from 91 Sea Zone: 2 fighters
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Americans to Norway: 2 fighters

Purchase Units - Chinese

Combat Move - Chinese

Place Units - Chinese

Turn Complete - Chinese
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Chinese from Kansu: 3 infantry
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Chinese from Shensi: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Chinese to Sikang: 4 infantry

Purchase Units - British
            British buy 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 1 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 

Combat Move - British
            1 infantry moved from French Equatorial Africa to French Central Africa
                  British take French Central Africa from Italians
            1 bomber moved from Norway to Germany

Combat - British
            British creates battle in territory 89 Sea Zone
            Strategic bombing raid in Germany
                    Germans roll AA dice in Germany : 0/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                Bombing raid in Germany rolls: 5 and causes: 5 damage to unit: factory_major
                Bombing raid in Germany causes 5 damage total. 

Non Combat Move - British
            1 bomber moved from Germany to Norway
            8 fighters moved from Norway to 91 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from United Kingdom to 91 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 4 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Quebec to 106 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 4 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 3 transports moved from 106 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 4 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from 91 Sea Zone to Spain
            2 infantry moved from Morocco to 91 Sea Zone
            1 battleship, 4 carriers, 2 cruisers, 2 destroyers and 2 marines moved from 64 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            2 marines moved from 91 Sea Zone to Spain
            2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 64 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 carrier and 1 destroyer moved from 89 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 64 Sea Zone to 50 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 7 infantry moved from Samara to Russia
            3 artilleries and 15 infantry moved from Samara to Kazakhstan
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Rhodesia to Belgian Congo

Place Units - British
            1 transport placed in 106 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry placed in Quebec
            1 armour, 1 fighter and 1 mech_infantry placed in Union of South Africa
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by British from 70 Sea Zone: 1 destroyer
            EDIT: Adding units owned by British to 71 Sea Zone: 1 destroyer
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by British from 71 Sea Zone: 1 destroyer
            EDIT: Adding units owned by British to 70 Sea Zone: 1 destroyer
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by British from Belgian Congo: 2 artilleries and 7 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by British to Rhodesia: 2 artilleries and 7 infantry

Turn Complete - British
            British collect 29 PUs; end with 30 PUs

Turn Complete - UK_Pacific

Germans AA : -0.17

Savegame

3 british fighters on 2 US carriers. and the 2 UK inf are also on a US Transport.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m