Trulpen Tournament - PTV - Low Rollers (Axis +5) vs. GeneralDeath (Allies)

• Life has been getting overwhelming lately - will play when I’m able, thank you

• I’m sorry I have to delay more - yesterday my back flared up and I am having massive pain and problems moving. Have an appointment this afternoon and then a massage tomorrow morning - just trying to get back in action.

• @gamerman01 I was just about to reach out and see how it was looking. Back issues are no joke, take care of yourself and we look forward to Japan’s very difficult turn when you have time :)

• @gamerman01 Wanted to check in and see if you are ok?

• Thank you, Drake!! I really appreciate the kind sentiments. I just got home from an appointment and we have a new revelation - it seems to have been a kidney problem this whole time. Easy for me to overlook the organs because I have had many years of sporadic and sometimes major, back pain. Muscular or spinal column or what have you, so that is always my first suspect.

Anyway, I have immediately begun taking the treatment for kidney bacteria or kidney stone, and we expect it to have a big effect in as little as 2 days. A lot of things make sense now, and it’s a big load off my mind. If this treatment doesn’t help, we’ll reassess.

It was really hard not knowing when it was ever going to get better, and I feel bad leaving 3 guys in the lurch, but am glad I can finally give you a report.

• @gamerman01 just happy to hear you are on the mend. Take your time the game is not going anywhere.
    Best

• Much appreciated

• Kind sirs -
    Feeling much better the past couple of days and getting some of the most urgent work done at home, thank goodness. Going to job site tomorrow. Need to keep my clients from getting jittery first, then can re-visit our awesome and intense game. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

• @gamerman01 so happy to hear my friend. We will be here waiting when your on the mend:)

• '22

Hope you are feeling better. I will be out of town next week. Hope to continue soon my friends:)

• Thank you very much for the update. I am feeling well enough to work every day, so my morale is a lot higher! I am getting caught up pretty quickly, but have big days with long commutes so tend to wind down with a movie or the PS4 on weeknights. But soon, on a weekend most likely, I will have the time and energy to play Japan. It’s a testament to how tough you guys are playing, FWIW :) Thanks for the patience and understanding

• I got caught up on work and sleep - taking 2nd look at this challenging move tonight, thanks again

• TripleA Move Summary: Japanese round 9

TripleA Move Summary for game: WW2 Path to Victory, version: 4.0.0

Game History

Round: 9

Purchase Units - Japanese
            Japanese buy 2 artilleries, 2 destroyers, 2 fighters, 9 infantry and 1 submarine; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 

Combat Move - Japanese
            1 infantry moved from Amur to Sakha
                  Japanese take Sakha from Russians
            1 infantry moved from Southern Manchuria to Jehol
                  Japanese take Jehol from Chinese
            1 infantry moved from Kiangsu to Shantung
            1 fighter moved from Japan to Shantung
            1 infantry moved from Southern Manchuria to Northern Manchuria
            1 artillery and 6 infantry moved from Korea to Northern Manchuria
            1 bomber moved from Japan to 46 Sea Zone
            2 submarines moved from 35 Sea Zone to 46 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 35 Sea Zone to 49 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer and 1 submarine moved from 35 Sea Zone to 47 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 43 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 43 Sea Zone to 45 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 38 Sea Zone to 59 Sea Zone
            2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 43 Sea Zone to 56 Sea Zone
            1 battleship moved from 43 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 20 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
            1 battleship moved from 35 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 38 Sea Zone to 56 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 43 Sea Zone to 56 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Caroline Islands to 59 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 35 Sea Zone to 59 Sea Zone
            3 fighters moved from 35 Sea Zone to 56 Sea Zone
            2 tactical_bombers moved from Caroline Islands to 56 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 35 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 35 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
            1 armour moved from Eastern India to Central India
                  Japanese take Central India from UK_Pacific
            1 armour moved from Central India to Eastern India

Savegame

• Scramble to zone 56?
    Thanks

• @gamerman01 None to sea zone 56
    Scramble to 47 against your 1 sub.

• In 47 I’m attacking your sub with my own sub and destroyer
    I thought you couldn’t scramble because you have no surface warships in 47, correct? Does your decision for 56 remain as no scramble?

• Perhaps you were thinking the sub was mine because it’s on top and the sub and destroyer were yours?:slightly_smiling_face:

• '22

I thought if we had a surface warship we could scramble. If not no scramble then.

• Correct, if you have a surface warship you can scramble, but you only have a sub there. I’m attacking with a sub and destroyer.

Still no scramble to 56, right?

• I’m asking you to confirm again because earlier you thought you could scramble to the other zone.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m