Pejon 88 (X) vs. JDOW (Allies +12), BM3

• 2023 '22

@JDOW I am quite happy to (almost) announce you victor in this game with many unusual events. Let me just give it a look as soon as possible.

• 2023 '22

@Pejon_88 Dear sir, I believe I will throw in the towel at this point. You have played very well overall, even though you had some bad luck a couple of times. In hindsight I should have never attacked with the Italians in the beginning aiming for Cairo. With your lousy start, I thought I could grab an early win, but how wrong I was. Also, my Japanese game was terrible and I had to struggle on 3-4 fronts without any real wins. I think you managed to put just enough pressure on each front to make it hard for me to react properly. I would love to hear your thoughts. I will post the result now.

I also apologize for not playing my turns very often, but it is hard to juggle family life with two small daughters and a full-time job. With that said, I would love a re-match (maybe opposite sides, same bid) if you are up for it?

Cheers!

• '15 '14

Sir, thanks for the game. It was a tough one. I believe, at this point, the position is almost hopeless for the Allies, but I truly believe you had the upper hand in turn 12 and gave the advantage away in this turn.

You should not have allowed to slip the Russians through Caucasus in the direction of Egypt.
    The Germans had all chances to put a wedge in between Russians and Brits and without the Russians I believe a March to Egypt would have been unstoppable.

Although, you took my bait with Japan and went for Korea and Iwo i the same turn and had weird fleet positioning, losing all those DD and allowing my to penetrate the DEI.

As said, you played well and could have won.

Ok, let’s rematch with switched sides, same bid. How would you like your bid?

Best,
    Tobias

• 2023 '22

Hmm let’s do subs SZ91 and SZ98 please.

• 2023 '22

@Pejon_88 But beware of the buggy version of the game engine.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m