• If Germany loses the battle, do they get to attempt to annex Slovakia again or do they have to declare war on Slovakia and attack it like it is another neutral?

• @Broken-Mortar The Slovakian Resistance is such a fun and weird little side thing haha.

If they attack and fail, they would now be at war with the Czech’s, and have to combat and attack both Czech territories at that point. Unless I’ve missed something obvious.

You raise an interesting question though, at least for me. If they attack and fail, is fighting a minor Czechoslovakia now a move that would count towards peacetime income increases? As in, would the UK now get +2D12 dice roll for a minor power being attacked? Likewise, I’d assume that the remaining Czech territories would now become controlled minors by the UK as well.

All in all though, I personally never want to risk it, I always bring enough to ensure that the French and UK don’t feel the risk of supporting resistance is worth it haha.

• @Chris_Henry I don’t think they would get the d12s since they got the plus 3 and plus 1. I don’t know though.

• @Broken-Mortar I agree, that would seem like a lot for them to get!

• Banned

If Germany loses the first and only annexation attempt of Slovakia by Allied contestion, Germany can not try annexation again. The status of Slovakia would be a neutral power, since an annexation is not a declaration of war.
    If Germany would again enter units into Slovakia it would be considered a declaration of war on a neutral. Bohemia could still be annexed even after defeat in Slovakia.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m