• Two questions

1. Is there a limit to how many infantry units you can upgrade to motorized? I assume there isn’t since it’s not stated.

2. If Russia and Germany sign the pact, can the Germans use the northern sea route to trace a lend-lease supply path? My hunch is they can’t, but I’m still curious

Thanks in advance

• @ArtilleryAficianado said in Two v3 rules questions:

If Russia and Germany sign the pact, can the Germans use the northern sea route to trace a lend-lease supply path? My hunch is they can’t, but I’m still curious

I would also say it would not. The “Northern Sea Route” isnt a route on the map, but more like a special ability that lets the USSR (and others with their permission) move a unit between non-adjacent sea zones.

• @ArtilleryAficianado Correct on question #1, no limit on how many infantry can be upgraded to motorized infantry.

Question #2, I’d have to agree with your hunch and insaneHoshi. I don’t think that would count, as it’s a unique area of movement. But a very good question that I certainly am not definitive on the answer to!

• Banned

” Is there a limit to how many infantry units you can upgrade to motorized? I assume there isn’t since it’s not stated.”
    No limit. You may spend all your IPP on it having 1 minor factory with a supply path to the regular infantries. Such are the current rules (may 2021)
    Optional house rule: count motorized upgrades as using up production slots for factories.

“If Russia and Germany sign the pact, can the Germans use the northern sea route to trace a lend-lease supply path? My hunch is they can’t, but I’m still curious”
    No, because it is not mentioned specifically or generally.
    Optional house rule: Let the USSR player decide on permission.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m