• I’d like to see a differentiation in the presentation of the TUV into three categories, namely units, structural and total.

I do this accounting myself, but it’s tedious and prone to mistakes. What’s most interesting regarding this information is the amount if fighting power on the board, which is somewhat clouded by structures of factories and bases.

The Allies are usually ahead Axis on TUV on the board, but also has 2-400 more TUV in structures.

• @trulpen
    For feature requests I recommend that you post here:
    https://forums.triplea-game.org/category/42/feature-requests-ideas

• '19 '18

@Trulpen

Are you familiar with exporting the game stats from TripleA? (Go to Export -> Export Short Game Stats / Export Full Game Stats)

If you are handy with spreadsheets you can set one up to calculate the units-only TUV from the stats output (short game stats are probably easiest).

It’s certainly tedious to set up, but you only have to do it once and going forward you can just drop the new Triple-A stats into the sheet and have it calculate for you. The output seems to have the same format every time provided you are using the same map version, but you might need to re-create if you want it for multiple version (i.e. Out of Box, Balance Mod, etc.)

• @Tizkit Am not familiar, but will look into it. Thanks!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m