Ksmckay (Axis) vs Amon-Sul (Allies +17) BM3

• '19

TripleA Turn Summary: Germans round 8

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Round: 8

Research Technology - Germans

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy 6 artilleries, 1 fighter, 4 infantry and 10 mech_infantrys; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            1 battleship, 1 carrier and 1 submarine moved from 105 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            1 carrier, 1 destroyer and 1 submarine moved from 113 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            1 carrier and 1 cruiser moved from 112 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 112 Sea Zone to United Kingdom
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 105 Sea Zone to United Kingdom
            3 bombers, 2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Western Germany to United Kingdom
            1 fighter and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Northern Italy to United Kingdom
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Germany to 113 Sea Zone
            5 artilleries moved from Western Germany to 113 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from Western Germany to 112 Sea Zone
            6 infantry moved from Western Germany to 113 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Norway to 113 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Norway to 112 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Normandy Bordeaux to 105 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 105 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Norway to 112 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 3 infantry and 2 transports moved from 112 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            5 artilleries, 7 infantry, 2 mech_infantrys and 7 transports moved from 113 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            6 artilleries, 10 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys moved from 110 Sea Zone to United Kingdom
            2 fighters moved from 113 Sea Zone to United Kingdom
            1 bomber moved from Germany to United Kingdom
            1 armour moved from Smolensk to Archangel
                  Germans take Archangel from Russians
            1 armour moved from Archangel to Belarus

Combat - Germans
            Battle in United Kingdom
                Germans attack with 6 artilleries, 4 bombers, 7 fighters, 10 infantry, 2 mech_infantrys and 5 tactical_bombers
                British defend with 5 aaGuns, 1 airfield, 1 artillery, 1 factory_major, 3 fighters, 1 harbour, 11 infantry, 1 marine and 1 mech_infantry; French defend with 1 fighter and 2 infantry
                    AA fire in United Kingdom : 3/15 hits, 2.50 expected hits
                    3 fighters owned by the Germans lost in United Kingdom
                    Germans roll dice for 1 battleship and 1 cruiser in United Kingdom, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 6 artilleries, 4 bombers, 4 fighters, 10 infantry, 2 mech_infantrys and 5 tactical_bombers in United Kingdom, round 2 : 15/31 hits, 12.83 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 5 aaGuns, 1 artillery, 4 fighters, 13 infantry, 1 marine and 1 mech_infantry in United Kingdom, round 2 : 7/20 hits, 8.00 expected hits
                    5 aaGuns owned by the British, 7 infantry owned by the Germans, 2 infantry owned by the French and 9 infantry owned by the British lost in United Kingdom
                    Germans roll dice for 6 artilleries, 4 bombers, 4 fighters, 3 infantry, 2 mech_infantrys and 5 tactical_bombers in United Kingdom, round 3 : 13/24 hits, 11.50 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 artillery, 4 fighters, 2 infantry, 1 marine and 1 mech_infantry in United Kingdom, round 3 : 4/9 hits, 4.33 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the British, 1 marine owned by the British, 1 artillery owned by the Germans, 3 infantry owned by the Germans, 1 fighter owned by the French, 1 artillery owned by the British, 2 infantry owned by the British and 3 fighters owned by the British lost in United Kingdom
                Germans captures 41PUs while taking British capital
                Germans converts factory_major into different units
                Germans win, taking United Kingdom from British with 5 artilleries, 4 bombers, 4 fighters, 2 mech_infantrys and 5 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 53
                Casualties for Germans: 1 artillery, 3 fighters and 10 infantry
                Casualties for British: 5 aaGuns, 1 artillery, 3 fighters, 11 infantry, 1 marine and 1 mech_infantry
                Casualties for French: 1 fighter and 2 infantry
            triggerBritishDestroyPUsGermans: Setting destroysPUs to true for playerAttachment attached to British
            Trigger Germans Conquer London: Setting switch to true for conditionAttachment_Axis_Capture_London_Switch attached to Germans

Non Combat Move - Germans
            3 bombers moved from United Kingdom to Western Germany
            1 bomber moved from United Kingdom to Normandy Bordeaux
            4 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from United Kingdom to 110 Sea Zone
            3 tactical_bombers moved from United Kingdom to Normandy Bordeaux
            1 destroyer moved from 105 Sea Zone to 103 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 112 Sea Zone to 104 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Holland Belgium to Normandy Bordeaux
            2 armour moved from Russia to Belarus
            1 armour moved from Tambov to Belarus
            2 aaGuns, 11 armour, 12 artilleries, 21 infantry and 8 mech_infantrys moved from Smolensk to Belarus
            2 armour and 2 mech_infantrys moved from Tambov to Belarus
            10 armour and 2 mech_infantrys moved from Rostov to Belarus
            3 mech_infantrys moved from Volgograd to Bryansk
            1 mech_infantry moved from Russia to Bryansk

Place Units - Germans
            3 artilleries placed in Normandy Bordeaux
            3 artilleries placed in France
            10 mech_infantrys placed in Western Germany
            1 infantry placed in Volgograd
            1 fighter and 2 infantry placed in Russia
            1 infantry placed in Volgograd

Turn Complete - Germans
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 2
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 97 Sea Zone. Rolls: 4,2,4,1,1,5,1,2
            Germans collect 64 PUs (2 lost to blockades); end with 106 PUs
            Trigger Germans 4 Presence In Egypt: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 111 PUs
            Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 116 PUs
            Objective Germans 3 Control Caucasus: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 121 PUs
            Objective Germans 2 Control Novgorod Or Volgograd Or Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 131 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Germans : 3.50
    British : -1.33
    AA fire in United Kingdom : : 0.50

Savegame

• '19

Chances of allied comeback were very slim, I don’t think that helped.

• '19

Despite fantastic odds I was expecting disaster to strike.

• U have 8VC? Is there theoretical chance that i prevent ur Victory?

I am on mobile.

Cheers

• '19

I just have 7, Russians currently have Nov.

• @ksmckay said in Ksmckay (Axis) vs Amon-Sul (Allies +17) BM3:

I just have 7, Russians currently have Nov.

Oh yes, so i ll see if i can try to mix something xd

• '19

you can try :)

• U were better

i resign

• '19

Thanks for the game. Interesting strategy but I think the focus on Italy hurt and you moved a bit too much from Russia, perhaps just the two mech, two armor and tac to China could be interesting.

• @ksmckay said in Ksmckay (Axis) vs Amon-Sul (Allies +17) BM3:

Thanks for the game. Interesting strategy but I think the focus on Italy hurt and you moved a bit too much from Russia, perhaps just the two mech, two armor and tac to China could be interesting.

yeah, i need to adjust the strategy,

or aplly it only if germany doesnt buy much land on r1

thanks

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m