• Not sure if this is the right spot for this. I am looking for printable download that includes roundels as I would like to make custom ones as opposed to buying them. Specifically I need the roundels that are on the BBR map that siredblood made. Does anyone know where I might find those? The changes are for Germany, Russia, Anzac and Canada has been added as a playable power in this variation. Thanks and again if this is the wrong spot for this post sorry in advance!

• Another website might help you out. There is a custom set of roundels for A&A available as a picture on the BoardGameGeek, filed under the A&A Europe 1940 entry. This picture has two sets of 12 roundels for use in A&A G40, arranged as below:

First 12 - ANZAC, Nationalist China, France, Iron-Cross-Style Germany, Italy, Imperial Japan, RAF-Roundel-Style UK, UK-Flag-Style UK, Soviet Union, Pre-War-Style USA, Netherlands, and Maple-Leaf Canada
    Second 12 - All except Germany is the same as above, Swastika-Style Germany

This picture can be found at: https://boardgamegeek.com/image/998141/

I hope that helps.

-Midnight_Reaper

• @Midnight_Reaper Thanks. These are cool but not exactly what I am looking for. I will keep looking as I don’t know if it is ok to post a picture of the map here to show you exactly what I mean. The Canadian mapleleaf is good but I am looking for the fascist Italian roundel, the Russians have a star instead of the traditional OOB, the German iron cross is similar except that the background is grey instead of red and then ANZAC has been modified with a blue circle emblem. I am also new to all of this so if it sounds like I don’t know what I am really talking about…that is because I dont really know what I am talking about.:grinning:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m