L20 AndrewAAGamer (Axis) vs ksmckay (Allies +16) Global 1940 2nd Ed BM3

• '19

I have played it for 2 years (dont think its much older than that) , took a 5 year break.

Axis dont need the med. Germany typically controls the Caucasus region and can get money in ME. Japan can defend the islands well and easily take India without blitzing. Typically by round 7 or 8, Germany is making in the 80+, Japan is making 80, and Italy maybe not much depending on allied play.

But it requires a different strategy than what you used (not that its working poorly for you)

• '19

The only reason allies have any chance in this game (and a slim one) is because you sold out for India and gave up the pac with that one move. If you hadn’t moved to 37 that turn and instead had gone to 35, you would never have lost control of the pac.

The other reason is that you lost every italian unit of note. If you had conserved some italian units, you would have been able to do some can-opening and would have made it to egypt by now.

Hopefully you dont take this as criticism (or at least negative criticism).

I have to think through some things so will take me a minute before I decide on Russia. the extra 6 bombers makes a big difference.

• @ksmckay

I absolutely want feedback and was going to ask for some when the game was over. I already thought about the two you brought up. My Jap fleet was definitely out of position in Malaya for BM3. Good spot in OOB, bad spot in BM3 it turns out. Though normally I prefer FIC. Though the problem having the IJN in the Philippines is you cannot threaten India which means India can come out into Burma and trade Shan State and Yunnan. Yuck.

Losing my last Italian tank and bomber was a mistake; I agree. Although it would not have gotten me to Egypt sooner as you would still have blocked but it would have cost you more in blockers.

The main issue I see I am only going to win because you had a terrible attack in SZ 96. Because of that Italy got far more money than it should have and it allowed Germany to take Moscow on G6 since the UK was busy fighting for the Med instead of sending help to Russia. Based on OOB experience if Moscow falls on G6 the game is way over and yet in BM3 I am still battling for a win. Crazy.

• '19

No need for japan to take out India on J4, 5, 6, etc. Nothing wrong with trading Burma. UK cant go any farther than Burma. If UK stacks Burma, you can still hit it hard or easily force them back. In my games as axis, I dont think thats ever a concern in a game remotely similar to this.

I had to lose 6 inf in Blockers, if you had a few italian units, it would have been 3 times as many. Thats a huge deal.

But anyways, even with bid of 16+ I would take axis in a heartbeat in BM3. Look at playoffs this year. Axis won almost every game despite high bids. Axis still have a ton of advantages, you just have to learn what they are in BM3 compared to OOB.

• '19

TripleA Turn Summary: Russians round 12

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Round: 12

Combat Move - Russians

Combat - Russians

Non Combat Move - Russians

Turn Complete - Russians

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Savegame

• '19

didnt expect the shortest path to Japan from WGer to start off north. One more space and you would have been in trouble. But those 6 extra bombers should be enough. My guess is probably only a 10-15% chance Anzac can take Japan.

• @ksmckay I think it will be more like 5%. Don’t forget the 2 Jap bombers. Plus sonce ANZAC only has the one Cruiser it will need to use at least 1 fighter against the scramble.

• '19

anzac has dds, but yeah, forgot about the scramble on anzac. But I wont quit at this point. I started with a 2% result, maybe Ill finish with one :)

• @ksmckay oh yes… absolutely!!! You never know what the dice may do. I would not quit if I was in your shoes

• 2024 2023 '22 '21 '20

TripleA Turn Summary: Japanese round 12

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Purchase Units - Japanese
            Japanese buy 10 infantry; Remaining resources: 14 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 

Combat Move - Japanese
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 2 marines moved from British Somaliland to 76 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 2 battleships, 8 carriers, 2 cruisers, 2 destroyers, 8 fighters, 1 infantry, 2 marines, 7 submarines, 8 tactical_bombers and 2 transports moved from 76 Sea Zone to 81 Sea Zone
            13 fighters and 3 tactical_bombers moved from Iraq to Egypt
            1 artillery, 8 fighters, 1 infantry, 2 marines and 8 tactical_bombers moved from 81 Sea Zone to Egypt

Combat - Japanese
            Japanese creates battle in territory 6 Sea Zone
            Battle in Egypt
                Japanese attack with 1 artillery, 21 fighters, 1 infantry, 2 marines and 11 tactical_bombers
                British defend with 1 airfield, 3 artilleries, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 17 infantry; Russians defend with 1 aaGun and 7 infantry
                    AA fire in Egypt : 0/3 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 battleships and 2 cruisers in Egypt, round 2 : 3/4 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 artillery, 21 fighters, 1 infantry, 2 marines and 11 tactical_bombers in Egypt, round 2 : 17/36 hits, 19.17 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 aaGun, 3 artilleries and 24 infantry in Egypt, round 2 : 11/27 hits, 9.00 expected hits
                    3 tactical_bombers owned by the Japanese, 5 fighters owned by the Japanese, 1 infantry owned by the Japanese, 2 infantry owned by the Russians, 1 artillery owned by the Japanese, 1 marine owned by the Japanese, 1 aaGun owned by the Russians and 17 infantry owned by the British lost in Egypt
                    Japanese roll dice for 16 fighters, 1 marine and 8 tactical_bombers in Egypt, round 3 : 16/25 hits, 13.67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 3 artilleries and 5 infantry in Egypt, round 3 : 3/8 hits, 2.67 expected hits
                    1 tactical_bomber owned by the Japanese, 2 fighters owned by the Japanese, 5 infantry owned by the Russians and 3 artilleries owned by the British lost in Egypt
                Japanese win, taking Egypt from British with 14 fighters, 1 marine and 7 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is -37
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 artillery, 7 fighters, 1 infantry, 1 marine and 4 tactical_bombers
                Casualties for British: 3 artilleries and 17 infantry
                Casualties for Russians: 1 aaGun and 7 infantry

Non Combat Move - Japanese
            14 fighters and 7 tactical_bombers moved from Egypt to Trans-Jordan
            2 bombers moved from Iraq to Timguska
            6 infantry moved from Manchuria to Korea

Place Units - Japanese
            10 infantry placed in Japan

Turn Complete - Japanese
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 34
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 42 Sea Zone. Rolls: 3,6
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 41 Sea Zone. Rolls: 4,4,1,6
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 37 Sea Zone. Rolls: 4,2,6,4,1,4,2
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 36 Sea Zone. Rolls: 2,6,1,1,3,4
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 20 Sea Zone. Rolls: 1,3,3,3,6,3
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 19 Sea Zone. Rolls: 1,5,2,6,6,2,5,2,3,5,2,2
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 6 Sea Zone. Rolls: 6,1,6,3,3,6,3,4,3,4,4,2,1,5
            Japanese collect 23 PUs (34 lost to blockades); end with 37 PUs

British : 2.33
    AA fire in Egypt : : -0.50
    Japanese : 0.83

Savegame

• '19

TripleA Turn Summary: UK_Pacific round 12

Game History

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 2 bombers, 12 infantry and 6 transports; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Americans
            2 infantry moved from Morocco to 92 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 92 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 110 Sea Zone to Holland Belgium

Combat - Americans
            Americans creates battle in territory 6 Sea Zone
            Battle in Holland Belgium

Non Combat Move - Americans
            1 artillery, 2 carriers, 2 destroyers, 4 fighters, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 17 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Celebes to 44 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 44 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 carrier, 1 destroyer and 2 fighters moved from 37 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Western United States to 6 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from 6 Sea Zone to Guam
            2 bombers moved from Eastern United States to Midway
            2 artilleries and 3 infantry moved from Western United States to 10 Sea Zone
            2 artilleries, 3 infantry and 3 transports moved from 10 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from Hawaiian Islands to 26 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 20 infantry and 11 transports moved from 64 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Hawaiian Islands to 26 Sea Zone
            1 carrier, 2 fighters, 1 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 transport moved from 33 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 6 Sea Zone to 16 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from 35 Sea Zone to Guam
            4 carriers, 2 destroyers, 6 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 21 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            5 infantry moved from Morocco to 92 Sea Zone
            2 carriers, 2 cruisers, 2 destroyers, 4 fighters, 5 infantry and 4 transports moved from 92 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from Gibraltar to United Kingdom
            1 submarine moved from 97 Sea Zone to 93 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 104 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 33 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 35 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone
            3 submarines moved from 36 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            2 submarines moved from 41 Sea Zone to 39 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 21 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser and 1 destroyer moved from 21 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone

Place Units - Americans
            10 infantry placed in Central United States
            2 bombers and 2 infantry placed in Eastern United States
            6 transports placed in 101 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Americans
            Americans collect 62 PUs; end with 62 PUs
            Trigger Americans 7 North Africa Beach Head: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 67 PUs
            Objective Americans 1 Homeland: Americans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 77 PUs
            Objective Americans 9 Vital Forward Bases: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 82 PUs
            Objective Americans 8 Pacific Airfields: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 87 PUs
            Objective Americans 3 Defense Obligations: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 92 PUs
            Objective Americans 2 Outer Territories: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 97 PUs
            Objective Americans 4 Philippines: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 102 PUs

Purchase Units - Chinese
            Trigger Chinese Loses Burma Road: Chinese has their production frontier changed to: productionChinese_Burma_Road_Closed
            Chinese buy nothing; Remaining resources: 5 PUs; 

Combat Move - Chinese

Turn Complete - Chinese
            Chinese collect 0 PUs; end with 5 PUs

Purchase Units - British
            British buy 2 artilleries and 5 submarines; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Purchase Units - UK_Pacific
            UK_Pacific buy 1 mech_infantry; Remaining resources: 3 PUs; 

Combat Move - British
            3 infantry moved from Alexandria to Egypt
            2 fighters moved from French Equatorial Africa to Egypt
            3 artilleries and 5 infantry moved from Morocco to 92 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Gibraltar to 92 Sea Zone
            4 artilleries, 6 infantry and 5 transports moved from 92 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            4 artilleries and 6 infantry moved from 110 Sea Zone to Normandy Bordeaux
            3 cruisers and 1 marine moved from 92 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            7 fighters moved from United Kingdom to Normandy Bordeaux
            1 bomber and 3 fighters moved from Gibraltar to Normandy Bordeaux
            5 submarines moved from 97 Sea Zone to 93 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Burma to Yunnan
            1 fighter moved from India to Yunnan

Combat - British
            Battle in Egypt
                British attack with 2 fighters and 3 infantry
                Japanese defend with 1 airfield, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 1 marine
                    British roll dice for 2 fighters and 3 infantry in Egypt, round 2 : 1/5 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 marine in Egypt, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 marine owned by the Japanese and 1 infantry owned by the British lost in Egypt
                British win, taking Egypt from Japanese with 2 fighters and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 2
                Casualties for British: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 marine
            Battle in Normandy Bordeaux
                British attack with 4 artilleries, 1 bomber, 10 fighters and 6 infantry
                Germans defend with 1 aaGun, 3 artilleries, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 12 infantry
                    AA fire in Normandy Bordeaux : 0/3 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 3 cruisers in Normandy Bordeaux, round 2 : 3/3 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 4 artilleries, 1 bomber, 10 fighters and 6 infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 2 : 8/21 hits, 8.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 aaGun, 3 artilleries and 12 infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 2 : 5/15 hits, 5.00 expected hits
                    1 aaGun owned by the Germans, 10 infantry owned by the Germans and 5 infantry owned by the British lost in Normandy Bordeaux
                    British roll dice for 4 artilleries, 1 bomber, 10 fighters and 1 infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 3 : 10/16 hits, 7.33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 3 artilleries and 2 infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 3 : 2/5 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    3 artilleries owned by the Germans, 2 infantry owned by the Germans, 1 artillery owned by the British and 1 infantry owned by the British lost in Normandy Bordeaux
                British win, taking Normandy Bordeaux from Germans with 3 artilleries, 1 bomber and 10 fighters remaining. Battle score for attacker is 31
                Casualties for British: 1 artillery and 6 infantry
                Casualties for Germans: 1 aaGun, 3 artilleries and 12 infantry
            Battle in Yunnan
                British attack with 1 fighter and 1 infantry
                Japanese defend with 1 infantry
                    British roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Yunnan, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Yunnan, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Yunnan, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Yunnan
                British win, taking Yunnan from Japanese with 1 fighter and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - British
            1 fighter moved from Yunnan to India
            23 infantry moved from India to Burma
            1 aaGun and 2 infantry moved from India to Burma
            1 aaGun and 1 infantry moved from India to Burma
            1 mech_infantry moved from Belgian Congo to Kenya
            2 fighters moved from Egypt to Tobruk
            1 armour and 2 mech_infantrys moved from Alexandria to Tobruk
            2 carriers and 1 destroyer moved from 92 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            1 bomber and 7 fighters moved from Normandy Bordeaux to United Kingdom
            3 fighters moved from Normandy Bordeaux to 110 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from United Kingdom to 110 Sea Zone
            1 battleship moved from 37 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone

Place Units - British
            2 artilleries placed in United Kingdom
            5 submarines placed in 110 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - British
            British collect 30 PUs; end with 30 PUs
            Trigger British 3 No Enemy Submarines: British met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 33 PUs
            Objective British 4 Control Convoy Lanes: British met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 36 PUs

Place Units - UK_Pacific
            1 mech_infantry placed in India

Turn Complete - UK_Pacific
            UK_Pacific collect 14 PUs; end with 17 PUs
            Some Units in India change ownership: 1 mech_infantry

Germans : 0.33
    British : 2.67
    AA fire in Normandy Bordeaux : : -0.50
    Japanese : 0.00

Savegame

• '19

i realized you could attack my fleet in z6 so I redid a bunch of NCM and since I wasnt sure where the subs were I undid all their movements. Forgot to redo them. Im going to move them but if you have a problem with it let me know and Ill move them back.

• '19

TripleA Turn Summary: French round 12

Game History

Purchase Units - ANZAC
            ANZAC buy 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - ANZAC
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            EDIT: 5 submarines moved from 19 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            EDIT: 3 submarines moved from 20 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone

Combat - ANZAC
            ANZAC creates battle in territory 6 Sea Zone

Non Combat Move - ANZAC
            1 submarine moved from 19 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 21 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 17 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Borneo to 43 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 43 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 marine moved from Malaya to 37 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser and 1 marine moved from 37 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from India to 35 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Queensland to Guam
            3 fighters moved from Caroline Islands to Guam
            1 transport moved from 54 Sea Zone to 34 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Paulau Island to 34 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 34 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            3 transports moved from 62 Sea Zone to 54 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 4 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Queensland to 54 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 4 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 3 transports moved from 54 Sea Zone to 33 Sea Zone

Place Units - ANZAC
            1 transport placed in 62 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 infantry placed in New South Wales

Turn Complete - ANZAC
            ANZAC collect 10 PUs; end with 10 PUs
            Trigger ANZAC 1 Control Original And Malaya: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 13 PUs
            Objective ANZAC 3 Pacific Supply Lines: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 16 PUs
            Objective ANZAC 2 Control Strategic Islands: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 19 PUs

Combat Move - French
            1 destroyer moved from 96 Sea Zone to 98 Sea Zone

Non Combat Move - French
            2 infantry moved from Alexandria to Tobruk
            1 fighter moved from Gibraltar to United Kingdom

Turn Complete - French

Savegame

• 2024 2023 '22 '21 '20

The subs qualify as forgotten moves so go ahead.

• '19

@ksmckay said in L20 AndrewAAGamer (Axis) vs ksmckay (Allies +16) Global 1940 2nd Ed BM3:

i realized you could attack my fleet in z6 so I redid a bunch of NCM and since I wasnt sure where the subs were I undid all their movements. Forgot to redo them. Im going to move them but if you have a problem with it let me know and Ill move them back.

seems consistent with your edit policy since it was a forgotten move unaffected by combat so thats why I asked.

I went ahead with Anzac/France. Assumed Italy was doing nothing. Cant possibly do any combat or affect anzac france so move them if you please before Germany.

Russia does nothing that affects Japan so feel free to skip them. possible the sub/cruiser moves but thats the only possible russian move.

Or feel free to wait.

• '19

@AndrewAAGamer said in L20 AndrewAAGamer (Axis) vs ksmckay (Allies +16) Global 1940 2nd Ed BM3:

The subs qualify as forgotten moves so go ahead.

thanks

• '19

I think AA guns are 1 for 36 or something along those lines. one hit in Moscow and I dont think there has been a single hit otherwise.

Im sure, japan will go 6 for 12 to make up for it.

• 2024 2023 '22 '21 '20

TripleA Turn Summary: Italians round 12

Game History

Purchase Units - Italians
            Italians buy nothing; Remaining resources: 3 PUs; 

Combat Move - Italians

Turn Complete - Italians
            Italians collect 12 PUs; end with 15 PUs

Savegame

• '19

i posted anzac france assuming your italian turn as posted.

• 2024 2023 '22 '21 '20

TripleA Turn Summary: Germans round 13

Game History

Round: 13

Research Technology - Germans

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy 3 fighters, 1 infantry, 8 mech_infantrys, 1 submarine and 3 tactical_bombers; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            3 infantry moved from Western Germany to Holland Belgium
            8 fighters moved from Southern Italy to Holland Belgium
            1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Southern France to Normandy Bordeaux
            20 armour and 25 mech_infantrys moved from Trans-Jordan to Egypt
            2 armour and 4 mech_infantrys moved from Iraq to Egypt
            1 armour, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Timguska to Yenisey
            12 bombers moved from Timguska to Yenisey
            1 armour moved from Timguska to Olgiy
                  Germans take Olgiy from Russians
            1 armour moved from Olgiy to Timguska
            6 bombers moved from Western Germany to Normandy Bordeaux

Combat - Germans
            Battle in Normandy Bordeaux
                Germans attack with 1 artillery, 6 bombers and 2 infantry
                British defend with 3 artilleries, 1 factory_minor and 1 harbour
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery, 6 bombers and 2 infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 2 : 6/9 hits, 4.83 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 3 artilleries in Normandy Bordeaux, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans and 3 artilleries owned by the British lost in Normandy Bordeaux
                Germans win, taking Normandy Bordeaux from British with 1 artillery, 6 bombers and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 9
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
                Casualties for British: 3 artilleries
            Battle in Yenisey
                Germans attack with 1 armour, 12 bombers, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                Russians defend with 4 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 armour, 12 bombers, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Yenisey, round 2 : 8/15 hits, 8.83 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 4 infantry in Yenisey, round 2 : 3/4 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    4 infantry owned by the Russians, 1 infantry owned by the Germans, 1 armour owned by the Germans and 1 mech_infantry owned by the Germans lost in Yenisey
                Germans win with 12 bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is -1
                Casualties for Germans: 1 armour, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                Casualties for Russians: 4 infantry
            Battle in Egypt
                Germans attack with 22 armour and 29 mech_infantrys
                British defend with 1 airfield, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 2 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 22 armour and 29 mech_infantrys in Egypt, round 2 : 22/51 hits, 15.83 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 2 infantry in Egypt, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the British lost in Egypt
                Germans win, taking Egypt from British with 22 armour and 29 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for British: 2 infantry
            Battle in Holland Belgium
                Germans attack with 8 fighters and 3 infantry
                Americans defend with 2 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 8 fighters and 3 infantry in Holland Belgium, round 2 : 5/11 hits, 4.50 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 2 infantry in Holland Belgium, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans and 2 infantry owned by the Americans lost in Holland Belgium
                Germans win, taking Holland Belgium from Americans with 8 fighters and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Americans: 2 infantry

Non Combat Move - Germans
            2 aaGuns, 1 armour and 11 infantry moved from Western Germany to Denmark
            1 armour moved from Germany to Denmark
            8 fighters moved from Holland Belgium to Denmark
            5 armour and 6 mech_infantrys moved from Southern Italy to Western Germany
            6 bombers moved from Normandy Bordeaux to Western Germany
            8 tactical_bombers moved from Iraq to Southern Italy
            1 aaGun moved from Trans-Jordan to Iraq
            3 infantry moved from Karelia to Finland
            12 bombers moved from Yenisey to Japan

Place Units - Germans
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber placed in Western Germany
            3 mech_infantrys placed in Russia
            3 mech_infantrys placed in Volgograd
            2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers placed in Western Germany
            1 infantry placed in Western Germany
            2 mech_infantrys placed in Novgorod
            1 submarine placed in 113 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Germans
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 6
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 125 Sea Zone. Rolls: 4,1
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 93 Sea Zone. Rolls: 5,4,6,2,5,4,4,3,2,6,2,4
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 98 Sea Zone. Rolls: 5
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 105 Sea Zone. Rolls: 3,1
            Germans collect 74 PUs (6 lost to blockades); end with 74 PUs
            Trigger Germans 4 Presence In Egypt: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 79 PUs
            Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 84 PUs
            Objective Germans 6 Control Iraq Or Persia Or Northwest Persia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 6 PUs; end with 90 PUs
            Objective Germans 3 Control Caucasus: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 95 PUs
            Objective Germans 2 Control Novgorod Or Volgograd Or Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 15 PUs; end with 110 PUs

Germans : 7.00
    British : -0.67
    Americans : 0.33
    Russians : 1.67

Savegame

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m