• What will be the best buys for new pieces for the A&A games??  Here are some of my guesses, feel free to add more;

For infantry I guess 1/72 infantry boxes seem to be the best buys. Airfix/ HAT and Caesar etc…

For Armor CinC, GHQ 1/285 CinC is cheaper. Skytrex 1/300 are these good to use also? Anyone knows this? (also Halftracks, ART etc)

For planes; 1/600 from the brookhursthobbies site seem to be the best buys  I think. Anyone know others?

For ships;

BB from Navwar or Skytrex in the 1/3000 line. ( Which are the better ones??)  I think the Cinc an GHQ are to large for BB in the 1/2400 and to small in the 1/4800 ( GHQ 1/2400 do seem to look great though)

CV Same as the BB I think, but again which is the better option??

DD 1/2400 from CinC or GHQ… 1/3000 probably to small from Navwar and Skytrex??

SS same as DD

CA Cruisers 1/3000 best I think…??

If someone can confirm if these are indeed the best buys or add more, please do.

Thanks!

I’m from Europe, so the plastic pieces order form from Hasbro is no option.

• Thats Axis and Allies miniature right?
    I’ve yet to even touch them.
    Are they cool? Seems so hot right now  :lol:
    Are the pieces ultra detailed?

Does it sound feasible for us to use them for AARHE’s new pieces?

• No, no… For revised or home made boards etc… I haven’t tried Miniatures myself also… But they do seem hot arround here yes… :wink:

• Oh, so where do you buy these pieces?

• From the company sites… Skytrex, CinC etc…

Isn’t there anyone here that has suggestions on what are the best buys etc…??

• Skytrex has no legit US supplier… it has to be be ordered direct from UK.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m