• I’m in for games with real dice!

I didn’t try “low luck” or “no luck”, but I don’t think I’ll ever try those systems…

• I voted Real Dice, though I don’t despise low/no luck as some others on the board do.  I think they are all valid ways to play, I just prefer the variable results generated by real dice.  But I don’t share the view that the low/no luck players are playing a lesser version of the game.  Just different.

• Natural dice for me too.  The trepidation and excitement before submitting the roll of a big battle, the celebrations and laments at the rolls–most exciting moments of the game.

• Shame Agent Smith is not here to see this :-P

• '10

@bebo:

Natural dice for me too.  The trepidation and excitement before submitting the roll of a big battle, the celebrations and laments at the rolls–most exciting moments of the game.

My thoughts exactly!

• Low luck no luck are STUPID.

• @JamesG:

I voted Real Dice, though I don’t despise low/no luck as some others on the board do.  I think they are all valid ways to play, I just prefer the variable results generated by real dice.  But I don’t share the view that the low/no luck players are playing a lesser version of the game.  Just different.

you could mark 2 votes as yours…
    the 2 most preferable ways of play, in this case…

• But I only prefer to play real dice.  If it was a toss up, I’d have voted two choices.

• wow,

no one even prefers low or no luck!
    15 votes so far, ZERO for low luck and ZERO for no luck

• Of course, my Russia 1 move last night in a Warclub Ladder game makes curse real dice!  I did my usual West Russia/Ukraine attack.  My opponent had no extra units in Europe from the bid, so I liked my chances.  And though I did win both, when all was said and done I had lost 8 of my 9 Inf in WR.  OUCH!!!  The dice simulator said the chances of that (or worse) are less than 3%.

Boy, do I have a huge hole to dig myself out of.

Despite the fact that Low/No Luck would have worked out much better for me on R1 this game, I still go with the real dice.  But after that battle I did reconsider the choice for awhile….

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m