L20 Max334 (X) v Wizmark +7 BM3

• '20 '19

@max334 ouch…yes that will fill all your time up! My kids are all teens now so need a lot less input! Im amazed you find any time to play.

No probs on taking your time btw got all the time in the world due to this damn bug! Altrhough I might get back to work next week if im lucky

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

@wizmark …greatings, I have another question… If the Germans come at Moscow 100% can they be stopped. I have UK fighters in there for support, but its not enough. I dont think I’ll even be able to take it back anytime soon.

• '20 '19

@max334 yeah they can but you have to buy all infantry, no luxury items like bombers or sending mechs off to support china, bring everyone back, no trying for scandinavia, get persia up and running to buy figters to fly to moscow and it can be done.

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

@wizmark lol…so funny, because I did almost the exact opposite… I bought a bomber, I stormed into China, I bought a few tanks and mech in hopes of maybe getting behind the German lines… now I’m sucking bad

• '20 '19

@max334 yeah I did have sneaky peek at your other game…he is being very different with tactics! Unfortunately you played into his game with your buys and moves.

Dont think it is all over for you though…I would abandon moscow…get all your fast movers and planes to egypt as fast as you can and play guerilla warfare with the russian inf as long as you can, maybe even try to get novgorod back. You have to protect egypt at all costs.

Abandon greece, that is just a lose for you, Use all those med assets to get rome instead, Park the fleet in sz 95 so the ukraine air cant get you, take n italy and sicily so planes can land from a damaged carrier, and keep the tts from the us coming, you want subs in sz97 as well

Make sure the chinese stack kiangsu so he cant get it back, kwangtung as well, make mega stacks so a pac victory is really hard.

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

@wizmark … alright, thanks for the advice… I’ll keep playing both games full on, but expectations aren’t very high

• '20 '19

@max334 you can get novgorod and norway off of him this turn, that takes 15 ipcs away, move the whole northern army to nov, that takes a vc away and means that you can garrison norway for thew US if you have to

• '20 '19

@max334 But it is v probably a losing position tbh, depends if you like making him fight for it!

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

@wizmark so if you ever want me to give you my opinion on a strategy you are considering or just my thoughts on a particular situation feel free to shoot me a line and I’ll take a look at it. Maybe we can together become Tier E or M… Yahoo… World Domination

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

@max334 I know we’re not as good as you tear one people but we still have some good advice every now and then. 😃 You can trust me… Really lol

• '20 '19

@max334 Haha I’ll keep that in mind! Dodgy dice seem to be my downfall…no one else wil lplay low luck

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

@wizmark This guy I’m playing now will play low luck. I guess he only plays Axis and from what I’ve seen he give between $30 to 60 for them

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

@wizmark I’ve taken my turn off-line and will have G4 to you ASAP. I thought I’d have more time to play, but the girls really dont give me much uninterrupted time. I might have to become a weekend player.

• '20 '19

@max334 cool…np…

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

TripleA Turn Summary: Germans round 4

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Round: 4

Research Technology - Germans

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy 1 armour, 1 artillery, 4 infantry and 7 mech_infantrys; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            2 armour moved from Western Germany to 112 Sea Zone
            1 mech_infantry moved from Western Germany to 112 Sea Zone
            3 infantry moved from Western Germany to 112 Sea Zone
            2 armour, 3 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 3 transports moved from 112 Sea Zone to 127 Sea Zone
            2 armour, 3 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from 127 Sea Zone to Nenetsia
            3 artilleries moved from Western Germany to 112 Sea Zone
            4 infantry moved from Western Germany to 112 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser and 1 destroyer moved from 112 Sea Zone to 127 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 114 Sea Zone to 115 Sea Zone
            1 marine moved from Western Germany to 112 Sea Zone
            3 artilleries, 1 battleship, 4 infantry, 1 marine and 4 transports moved from 112 Sea Zone to 114 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Germany to 114 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 114 Sea Zone to 115 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 115 Sea Zone to Novgorod
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 114 Sea Zone to 115 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 115 Sea Zone to Novgorod
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 115 Sea Zone to Baltic States
            1 infantry moved from Vyborg to Karelia
                  Germans take Karelia from Russians
            1 battleship and 1 marine moved from 114 Sea Zone to 115 Sea Zone
            1 marine moved from 115 Sea Zone to Finland
            1 fighter moved from Western Germany to 115 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from Western Germany to Finland
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Yugoslavia to Baltic States
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Western Germany to Baltic States
            1 infantry moved from Western Germany to 112 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from Western Germany to 112 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 112 Sea Zone to 127 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 127 Sea Zone to Archangel
            1 infantry moved from Vyborg to Novgorod
            1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Norway to Finland
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 115 Sea Zone to Novgorod
            1 bomber moved from Western Germany to Finland

Combat - Germans
            Battle in Archangel
            Battle in Nenetsia
            Battle in Novgorod
                Germans attack with 2 artilleries and 5 infantry
                Russians defend with 1 airfield, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 2 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 2 artilleries and 5 infantry in Novgorod, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 2 infantry in Novgorod, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Novgorod
                    Germans roll dice for 2 artilleries and 5 infantry in Novgorod, round 3 : 2/1 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Novgorod, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Novgorod
                Germans win, taking Archangel from Russians, taking Nenetsia from Russians, taking Novgorod from Russians with 2 artilleries and 5 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Russians: 2 infantry
            Battle in Finland
                Germans attack with 1 artillery, 2 bombers, 2 infantry and 1 marine
                Russians defend with 2 artilleries and 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 battleship in Finland, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery, 2 bombers, 2 infantry and 1 marine in Finland, round 2 : 3/1 hits, 2.50 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 2 artilleries and 1 infantry in Finland, round 2 : 1/0 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians, 2 artilleries owned by the Russians and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Finland
                Germans win, taking Finland from Russians with 1 artillery, 2 bombers, 1 infantry and 1 marine remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Russians: 2 artilleries and 1 infantry
            Battle in Baltic States
                Germans attack with 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
                Russians defend with 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers in Baltic States, round 2 : 3/1 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Baltic States, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians, 1 artillery owned by the Russians and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Baltic States
                Germans win, taking Baltic States from Russians with 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Russians: 1 artillery and 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Germans
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Baltic States to Eastern Poland
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Baltic States to Eastern Poland
            1 fighter moved from 115 Sea Zone to Eastern Poland
            3 infantry moved from Poland to Eastern Poland
            3 infantry moved from Slovakia Hungary to Eastern Poland
            1 armour moved from Yugoslavia to Eastern Poland
            3 armour moved from Greater Southern Germany to Eastern Poland
            3 armour and 8 mech_infantrys moved from Germany to Eastern Poland
            1 bomber moved from Yugoslavia to Southern Italy
            2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Western Germany to Southern Italy
            1 bomber moved from Finland to Western Germany
            1 bomber moved from Finland to France
            1 artillery and 4 infantry moved from Yugoslavia to Romania
            1 aaGun moved from Germany to Western Germany
            4 artilleries moved from Germany to Poland
            2 aaGuns moved from Germany to Poland
            1 artillery moved from Western Germany to France
            2 artilleries moved from Western Germany to Germany
            1 aaGun moved from Western Germany to France
            1 infantry moved from Normandy Bordeaux to France
            1 infantry moved from France to Northern Italy

Place Units - Germans
            1 armour, 1 artillery, 4 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys placed in Germany
            5 mech_infantrys placed in Western Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
            Germans collect 49 PUs; end with 49 PUs
            Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 54 PUs
            Objective Germans 2 Control Novgorod Or Volgograd Or Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 59 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Germans : 0.83
    Russians : -0.67

Savegame

• '20 '19

TripleA Move Summary: Russians round 4

TripleA Move Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Purchase Units - Russians
            Russians buy 3 armour, 1 artillery, 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 1 mech_infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Russians
            1 fighter moved from Belarus to Archangel
            3 infantry moved from Belarus to Archangel

Savegame

• '20 '19

TripleA Turn Summary: Russians round 4

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Purchase Units - Russians
            Russians buy 3 armour, 1 artillery, 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 1 mech_infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Russians
            1 fighter moved from Belarus to Archangel
            3 infantry moved from Belarus to Archangel

Combat - Russians
            Russians creates battle in territory 115 Sea Zone
            Battle in 115 Sea Zone
                Russians attack with 1 submarine
                Germans defend with 1 battleship, 1 submarine and 4 transports
                1 submarine owned by the Russians Submerged
                1 submarine owned by the Germans Submerged
            Battle in Archangel
                Russians attack with 1 fighter and 3 infantry
                Germans defend with 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 1 fighter and 3 infantry in Archangel, round 2 : 1/0 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Archangel, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Archangel
                    Russians roll dice for 1 fighter and 3 infantry in Archangel, round 3 : 1/0 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery in Archangel, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Germans lost in Archangel
                Russians winGermans win with 1 battleship and 4 transports remaining, taking Archangel from Germans with 1 fighter and 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for Germans: 1 artillery and 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Russians
            1 fighter moved from Archangel to Russia
            7 artilleries moved from Russia to Bryansk
            2 aaGuns, 3 artilleries and 7 infantry moved from Ukraine to Bryansk
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Belarus to Russia
            2 aaGuns, 5 armour, 19 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Belarus to Bryansk
            1 submarine moved from 119 Sea Zone to 104 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Ukraine to Russia
            1 fighter moved from Ukraine to Bryansk

Place Units - Russians
            3 armour, 1 artillery, 1 bomber, 1 fighter, 3 infantry and 1 mech_infantry placed in Russia

Turn Complete - Russians
            Russians collect 32 PUs; end with 32 PUs
            Trigger Russians 7 Great Patriotic War: Russians met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 35 PUs
            Trigger Russians 2 Persia Lend Lease Lane: Russians met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 37 PUs
            Trigger Russians 3 Siberia Lend Lease Lane: Russians met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 39 PUs
            Trigger Russians 1 Lend Lease: Russians met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 41 PUs

Germans : -1.00
    Russians : 0.00

Savegame

• 2024 '22 '21 '19 '18

TripleA Turn Summary: Japanese round 4

Game History

Purchase Units - Japanese
            Japanese buy 1 armour, 1 artillery, 2 destroyers, 1 factory_minor, 3 infantry, 1 submarine and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 

Politics - Japanese
            Japanese takes Political Action: Political Action Japanese To War With Russians
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Japanese and Russians from Neutrality to War
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and Chinese from Neutrality to Allied
                Japanese succeeds on action: Political Action Japanese To War With Russians: Changing Relationship for Russians and Dutch from Neutrality to Friendly

Combat Move - Japanese
            1 fighter moved from Japan to 8 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Japan to 16 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 6 Sea Zone to 16 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Jehol to Chahar
            1 infantry moved from Anhwe to Hopei
            1 fighter moved from Jehol to Chahar
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Yunnan to Chahar
            1 infantry moved from Yunnan to Burma
            1 artillery moved from Philippines to 35 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 transport moved from 35 Sea Zone to 49 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from 49 Sea Zone to Solomon Islands
            1 submarine moved from 33 Sea Zone to 44 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Borneo to 43 Sea Zone
            1 transport moved from 37 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Java to 42 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 37 Sea Zone to 44 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from French Indo China to Burma
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Kwangsi to Chahar
            1 bomber moved from Kiangsi to Chahar
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Yunnan to Hopei
            1 fighter moved from Yunnan to Hopei
            1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Kweichow to Sikang
                  Japanese take Sikang from Chinese
            1 infantry moved from Szechwan to Sikang
            1 bomber moved from French Indo China to Burma
            1 infantry moved from Manchuria to Amur
                  Japanese take Amur from Russians
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 43 Sea Zone to 41 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 42 Sea Zone to 41 Sea Zone
            2 artilleries and 2 infantry moved from 41 Sea Zone to Sumatra

Combat - Japanese
            Battle in 8 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 1 fighter
                Americans defend with 1 transport
                    1 transport owned by the Americans lost in 8 Sea Zone
                Japanese win with 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for Americans: 1 transport
            Battle in Solomon Islands
            Battle in 16 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 1 destroyer and 1 fighter
                Americans defend with 1 submarine
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 destroyer and 1 fighter in 16 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 submarine in 16 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                    1 submarine owned by the Americans lost in 16 Sea Zone
                Japanese win, taking Solomon Islands from ANZAC with 1 destroyer and 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Americans: 1 submarine
            Battle in Chahar
                Japanese attack with 1 bomber, 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
                Chinese defend with 3 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 bomber, 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers in Chahar, round 2 : 4/1 hits, 3.17 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 3 infantry in Chahar, round 2 : 1/0 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 3 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Chahar
                Japanese win with 1 bomber, 2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Chinese: 3 infantry
            Battle in Hopei
                Japanese attack with 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Chinese defend with 2 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Hopei, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 2 infantry in Hopei, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Hopei
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber in Hopei, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 infantry in Hopei, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Hopei
                Japanese win with 2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Chinese: 2 infantry
            Battle in Sumatra
                Japanese attack with 2 artilleries and 2 infantry
                British defend with 1 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 artilleries and 2 infantry in Sumatra, round 2 : 2/1 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    UK_Pacific roll dice for 1 infantry in Sumatra, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the British lost in Sumatra
                Japanese win, taking Sumatra from UK_Pacific with 2 artilleries and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for British: 1 infantry
            Battle in 44 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 1 fighter, 1 submarine and 1 tactical_bomber
                French defend with 1 destroyer
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 submarine in 44 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber in 44 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 destroyer in 44 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the French lost in 44 Sea Zone
                Japanese win, taking 44 Sea Zone from French with 1 fighter, 1 submarine and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                Casualties for French: 1 destroyer
            Battle in Burma
                Japanese attack with 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 1 infantry
                British defend with 1 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Burma, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    UK_Pacific roll dice for 1 infantry in Burma, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the British lost in Burma
                Japanese win, taking Burma from UK_Pacific with 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for British: 1 infantry
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for Russians and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for Americans and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for British and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for UK_Pacific and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for ANZAC and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for Chinese and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for French and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for Dutch and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1: Changing Relationship for Neutral_Allies and Mongolians from Strict_Neutral to Friendly_Neutral
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1 activates a trigger called: Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians
            Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Olgiy
            Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Dzavhan
            Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Tsagaan Olom
            Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Central Mongolia
            Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Buyant-Uhaa
            Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Americans:French:British:ANZAC:Chinese:Russians for territoryAttachment attached to Ulaanbaatar
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 1 activates a trigger called: Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 2
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 2: Russians captures territory Olgiy
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 2: Russians captures territory Dzavhan
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 2: Russians captures territory Tsagaan Olom
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 2: Russians captures territory Central Mongolia
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 2: Russians captures territory Buyant-Uhaa
            Trigger Japanese Conquer Russians Territory By Mongolia 2: Russians captures territory Ulaanbaatar

Non Combat Move - Japanese
            1 carrier and 1 destroyer moved from 37 Sea Zone to 41 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 42 Sea Zone to 41 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 44 Sea Zone to 41 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Manchuria to Jehol
            1 aaGun and 3 artilleries moved from Manchuria to Amur
            1 artillery moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Kwangtung to Kwangsi
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 36 Sea Zone to Kwangsi
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Yunnan to Szechwan
            1 infantry moved from Kweichow to Szechwan
            1 infantry moved from Hunan to Kweichow
            1 artillery moved from Hunan to Yunnan
            1 infantry moved from French Indo China to Yunnan
            1 artillery moved from Malaya to Shan State
            1 infantry moved from Malaya to Shan State
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Guam to 21 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 21 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 36 Sea Zone to Kwangsi
            1 cruiser moved from 33 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 33 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 33 Sea Zone to 49 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 33 Sea Zone to 49 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 33 Sea Zone to 49 Sea Zone
            1 battleship and 1 carrier moved from 33 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 33 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 6 Sea Zone to Japan
            1 fighter moved from 8 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 16 Sea Zone to Manchuria
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Hopei to Yunnan
            1 fighter moved from Hopei to Yunnan
            1 bomber moved from Chahar to Japan
            1 bomber moved from Burma to Yunnan
            1 fighter moved from Hopei to Anhwe
            1 fighter moved from Chahar to Manchuria
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Chahar to Jehol
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Chahar to Anhwe
            1 fighter moved from Chahar to Jehol
            1 infantry moved from Manchuria to Jehol
            1 infantry moved from Korea to Amur
            1 infantry moved from Korea to Manchuria
            1 artillery moved from Korea to Manchuria
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Caroline Islands to Japan
            1 fighter moved from Burma to Shan State

Place Units - Japanese
            1 factory_minor placed in Kwangtung
            1 armour and 2 infantry placed in Manchuria
            2 destroyers, 1 submarine and 1 transport placed in 6 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry placed in Japan

Turn Complete - Japanese
            Japanese collect 60 PUs; end with 60 PUs
            Objective Japanese 6 Home Islands: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 63 PUs
            Objective Japanese 4 Control Dutch East Indies: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 68 PUs

French : -0.33
    Americans : -0.17
    Chinese : 0.00
    UK_Pacific : -0.67
    Japanese : -0.67

Savegame

• '20 '19

TripleA Move Summary: Americans round 4

TripleA Move Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 2 artilleries, 1 carrier, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 2 infantry, 1 marine, 1 submarine and 2 transports; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Politics - Americans
            Trigger Americans Friendly With Mongolians activates a trigger called: Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians

Combat Move - Americans
            1 armour moved from Morocco to Algeria
                  Americans take Algeria from Italians
            1 armour moved from Algeria to Morocco
            1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Brazil to French Guiana
                  Americans take French Guiana from Neutral_Axis

Savegame

• '20 '19

TripleA Turn Summary: Americans round 4

Game History

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 2 artilleries, 1 carrier, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 2 infantry, 1 marine, 1 submarine and 2 transports; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Politics - Americans
            Trigger Americans Friendly With Mongolians activates a trigger called: Trigger Allies Friendly With Mongolians

Combat Move - Americans
            1 armour moved from Morocco to Algeria
                  Americans take Algeria from Italians
            1 armour moved from Algeria to Morocco
            1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Brazil to French Guiana
                  Americans take French Guiana from Neutral_Axis

Combat - Americans

Non Combat Move - Americans
            1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 2 fighters moved from 14 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Western United States to 10 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 battleship, 1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 10 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 26 Sea Zone to Hawaiian Islands
            2 bombers moved from Western United States to Hawaiian Islands
            1 bomber moved from British Columbia to Hawaiian Islands
            2 infantry moved from Brazil to 86 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 86 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 91 Sea Zone to Morocco
            1 mech_infantry moved from Central United States to 101 Sea Zone
            1 mech_infantry and 1 transport moved from 101 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 mech_infantry moved from 91 Sea Zone to Morocco
            1 destroyer moved from 101 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 transport moved from 91 Sea Zone to 88 Sea Zone

Place Units - Americans
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Americans from 91 Sea Zone: 1 cruiser
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Americans to 101 Sea Zone: 1 cruiser
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            2 artilleries, 2 infantry and 1 marine placed in Eastern United States
            2 transports placed in 101 Sea Zone
            1 carrier, 1 destroyer and 1 submarine placed in 10 Sea Zone
            1 fighter placed in Western United States

Turn Complete - Americans
            Americans collect 54 PUs; end with 54 PUs
            Objective Americans 1 Homeland: Americans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 64 PUs
            Objective Americans 3 Defense Obligations: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 69 PUs
            Objective Americans 2 Outer Territories: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 74 PUs

Savegame

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m