Hillary Clinton said young people have a sense of entitlement

• … after growing up in a “culture that has a premium on instant gratification.”

After telling an audience that young people today “think work is a four-letter word,” Sen. Clinton said she apologized to her daughter ( LJ NOTE…saying, “I didn’t mean you! )

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/C/CLINTON_APOLOGY?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2006-05-15-07-54-53

Rush’s commentary…
    “So Chelsea Clinton called and said, ‘Mom, I do work hard and my friends work hard.’ Yeah, she called. She didn’t say it to her in person; it’s safer that way. Ask Bill. Lamps, shoes – you’ve heard all that. You have to have your distance when you disagree with Hillary.”

HMM!  Forty years plus of a liberal culture of “harmless” mind damaging drugs,
    (Some parents now want kids to do drugs at home for proper parental supervision.)

“free” STD, mind rotting, posssible death sentence laden sex,
    (Note the under forty female teachers having sex, marrying and having children by middle school and senior high students.  The pretty ones get lots of camera time and light sentences.  The male PERP teachers still get longer jail sentences.)

non-judgementalism, situational ethics, personal morals with no foundation.
    (Excuse me! NO Christian, or Judaic foundation.
    Islamic, homosexual, feminist, and “undocumented visitor” foundational beliefs are sacrosanct.)

The SNOOZE media editorializes the bad news(According to ratings “NO ONE watches happy news.”)

Teachers get paid to propagandize and “PASS” dumbed down students on to the next grade.

School district Admins, principals, and teachers deny Christian and conservative groups the right to meet on school grounds.

University Admins and college profs only want their perspective heard on campus, destroying pro-life displays, encouraging termination of children up to one year of age, and not allowing ROTC on campus.

• 2007 AAR League

u said it jefe.  This damn culture of liberalism.  united we stand, divided by liberals.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m