L20 #1 trulpen (X) vs Amon-Sul (A+7) BM3

• @trulpen said in L20 #1 trulpen (X) vs Amon-Sul (A+7) BM3:

@Amon-Sul said in L20 #1 trulpen (X) vs Amon-Sul (A+7) BM3:

@trulpen said in L20 #1 trulpen (X) vs Amon-Sul (A+7) BM3:

Thanks! You go ahead.

When I was looking at the board yesterday I counted that I would leave 1 inf behind in Hunan, but now I forgot about it. It was CM and can’t get any inf in there, so it is as it is.

but there is no NO for China that gives her 1 inf for every territory japan has in china empty. it was in vanilla, not in BM i think

The other way around.

are U 100 % sure about this?

why isnt it meantioned in the objectives then?

Yes, 100 %.

Maybe because it isn’t an objective, but rather an effect. It’s in the notes anyway.

well i watched and there it is in the notes.

but i am playing a game against simon33, he has bunch of empty territories in china and i dont get inf there.

i am confused. i wrote him a message.

• TripleA Turn Summary: Italians round 16

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Round: 16

Combat Move - Italians

Non Combat Move - Italians
            2 artilleries, 4 infantry and 1 marine moved from Northern Italy to Western Germany
            3 aaGuns moved from Northern Italy to Western Germany

Turn Complete - Italians
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 7
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 97 Sea Zone. Rolls: 2,6,5,4,2,4,3,6,2,2,2,2,3,5,6,6
            Italians collect 0 PUs (7 lost to blockades); end with 0 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Savegame

• its amazing. we play a game of 16 turns, and in the 16th turn i realize there exist some chinese guerilla fellows

LOOOOOL

hah

• fast anzac coming

• TripleA Turn Summary: ANZAC round 16

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Purchase Units - ANZAC
            ANZAC buy 1 infantry, 1 submarine and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - ANZAC

Non Combat Move - ANZAC
            1 aaGun, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 2 infantry moved from New South Wales to Queensland
            1 destroyer moved from 26 Sea Zone to 25 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 63 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 62 Sea Zone to 54 Sea Zone

Place Units - ANZAC
            1 infantry placed in New South Wales
            1 submarine and 1 transport placed in 62 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - ANZAC
            ANZAC collect 10 PUs; end with 10 PUs
            Trigger ANZAC 1 Control Original And Malaya: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 13 PUs
            Objective ANZAC 3 Pacific Supply Lines: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 16 PUs

Savegame

• TripleA Turn Summary: French round 16

Game History

Purchase Units - ANZAC
            ANZAC buy 1 infantry, 1 submarine and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - ANZAC

Non Combat Move - ANZAC
            1 aaGun, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 2 infantry moved from New South Wales to Queensland
            1 destroyer moved from 26 Sea Zone to 25 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 63 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 62 Sea Zone to 54 Sea Zone

Place Units - ANZAC
            1 infantry placed in New South Wales
            1 submarine and 1 transport placed in 62 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - ANZAC
            ANZAC collect 10 PUs; end with 10 PUs
            Trigger ANZAC 1 Control Original And Malaya: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 13 PUs
            Objective ANZAC 3 Pacific Supply Lines: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 16 PUs

Purchase Units - French
            French buy 1 armour, 1 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - French
            1 infantry moved from France to Switzerland
                  French take Switzerland from Germans

Combat - French

Non Combat Move - French
            1 aaGun and 2 infantry moved from Southern France to France
            2 infantry moved from Turkey to Northwest Persia

Place Units - French
            1 infantry placed in Southern France
            1 armour and 2 mech_infantrys placed in France

Turn Complete - French
            French collect 19 PUs; end with 19 PUs

Savegame

• Germany on the move.

• I must say that my subs in sz 97 are doin a great job. Even if U had 15 IPC there they would just destroy it xd

• @Amon-Sul said in L20 #1 trulpen (X) vs Amon-Sul (A+7) BM3:

Thanks! You go ahead.

When I was looking at the board yesterday I counted that I would leave 1 inf behind in Hunan, but now I forgot about it. It was CM and can’t get any inf in there, so it is as it is.

but there is no NO for China that gives her 1 inf for every territory japan has in china empty. it was in vanilla, not in BM i think

The other way around.

are U 100 % sure about this?

why isnt it meantioned in the objectives then?

Yes, 100 %.

Maybe because it isn’t an objective, but rather an effect. It’s in the notes anyway.

well i watched and there it is in the notes.

but i am playing a game against simon33, he has bunch of empty territories in china and i dont get inf there.

i am confused. i wrote him a message.

he has a bunch of costal territories, and non coastal now in this turn, but china hasnt come to play yet. that is what confused me it seems.

• thanks trulpen for help.

take ur time with germany.

cheers

• France has Switzerland :)

• Allies on 255 PUs. My PB (personal best or personal record) I think.

• TUV:

Germany 796
    USA 795
    UK 703 (778 with UK Pacific)

• @trulpen said in L20 #1 trulpen (X) vs Amon-Sul (A+7) BM3:

You are on the move. I haven’t seen anything, but would like to contemplate if I should retreat to Hunan instead of Kwangsi. It’s probably not very good, but I’d like to check when I get home. Is that ok?

Also, was my chosen causalties for you in Anwhe rational considering the situation?

Yeah, it was ok. U did well. thanks.

• TripleA Turn Summary: Germans round 17

Game History

Round: 17

Research Technology - Germans

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy 5 artilleries, 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 9 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            1 unit repaired.
            1 fighter moved from Western Germany to Belarus
            1 battleship, 1 carrier and 2 destroyers moved from 112 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 112 Sea Zone to Holland Belgium
            1 infantry moved from Western Germany to Switzerland
            1 fighter moved from Western Germany to Switzerland
            1 infantry moved from Northern Italy to Southern France
            1 fighter moved from Western Germany to Southern France
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Yugoslavia to Bulgaria
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Yugoslavia to Albania
            1 infantry moved from Volgograd to Caucasus
            1 infantry moved from Afghanistan to West India
                  Germans take West India from UK_Pacific
            1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Bryansk to Tambov
            3 infantry moved from Bryansk to Smolensk
            1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Ukraine to Rostov
            4 infantry moved from Bryansk to Rostov
            1 infantry moved from Bryansk to Rostov
            1 artillery moved from Volgograd to Caucasus
            1 infantry moved from Afghanistan to Turkmenistan
                  Germans take Turkmenistan from Russians
            1 infantry moved from Novgorod to Belarus
            2 infantry moved from Western Germany to Holland Belgium
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 112 Sea Zone to 115 Sea Zone
            1 battleship, 1 carrier and 2 destroyers moved from 113 Sea Zone to 115 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 115 Sea Zone to Finland
            1 infantry moved from Bryansk to Belarus
            1 bomber moved from Western Germany to 95 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Novgorod to Archangel
            1 artillery moved from Afghanistan to Eastern Persia
            2 infantry moved from Afghanistan to Eastern Persia

Combat - Germans
            Battle in Finland
            Battle in 95 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 1 bomber
                Americans defend with 1 transport
                    1 transport owned by the Americans lost in 95 Sea Zone
                Germans win, taking Finland from Americans with 1 bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for Americans: 1 transport
            Battle in Holland Belgium
                Germans attack with 1 fighter and 2 infantry
                British defend with 1 factory_minor and 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 fighter and 2 infantry in Holland Belgium, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 0,83 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 infantry in Holland Belgium, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 fighter and 2 infantry in Holland Belgium, round 3 : 1/3 hits, 0,83 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 infantry in Holland Belgium, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the British lost in Holland Belgium
                Germans win, taking Holland Belgium from British with 1 fighter and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for British: 1 infantry
            Battle in Eastern Persia
                Germans attack with 1 artillery and 4 infantry
                Americans defend with 1 artillery
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 4 infantry in Eastern Persia, round 2 : 0/5 hits, 1,17 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 artillery in Eastern Persia, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Eastern Persia
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 3 infantry in Eastern Persia, round 3 : 0/4 hits, 1,00 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 artillery in Eastern Persia, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 3 infantry in Eastern Persia, round 4 : 1/4 hits, 1,00 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 artillery in Eastern Persia, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Americans lost in Eastern Persia
                Germans win, taking Eastern Persia from British with 1 artillery and 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 1
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Americans: 1 artillery
            Battle in Tambov
                Germans attack with 1 artillery and 2 infantry
                Russians defend with 2 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 2 infantry in Tambov, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 0,83 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 2 infantry in Tambov, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Tambov
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 2 infantry in Tambov, round 3 : 1/3 hits, 0,83 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Tambov, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Tambov
                Germans win, taking Tambov from Russians with 1 artillery and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Russians: 2 infantry
            Battle in Rostov
                Germans attack with 1 artillery and 8 infantry
                Russians defend with 1 artillery
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 8 infantry in Rostov, round 2 : 1/9 hits, 1,83 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery in Rostov, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Russians and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Rostov
                Germans win, taking Rostov from Russians with 1 artillery and 7 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 1
                Casualties for Russians: 1 artillery
            Battle in Archangel
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 2 infantry in Archangel, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 0,83 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 2 infantry in Archangel, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Archangel
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Archangel, round 3 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 2 infantry in Archangel, round 3 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Archangel, round 4 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 2 infantry in Archangel, round 4 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                1 artillery owned by the Germans retreated to Novgorod
                Russians win with 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -6
                Casualties for Germans: 2 infantry
            Battle in Belarus
                Germans attack with 1 fighter and 3 infantry
                Russians defend with 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 fighter and 3 infantry in Belarus, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 1,00 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Belarus, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Belarus
                Germans win, taking Belarus from Russians with 1 fighter and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry
            Battle in Smolensk
                Germans attack with 3 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 3 infantry in Smolensk, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 0,50 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Smolensk, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Smolensk
                Germans win, taking Smolensk from Russians with 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
            Battle in Bulgaria
                Germans attack with 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                British defend with 1 mech_infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Bulgaria, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Bulgaria, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the British and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Bulgaria
                Germans win, taking Bulgaria from British with 1 artillery remaining. Battle score for attacker is 1
                Casualties for British: 1 mech_infantry
            Battle in Albania
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Albania, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Albania, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Albania, round 3 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Albania, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Albania, round 4 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Albania, round 4 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Albania
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery in Albania, round 5 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Albania, round 5 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Germans lost in Albania
                British win with 1 mech_infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -7
                Casualties for Germans: 1 artillery and 1 infantry
            Battle in Switzerland
                Germans attack with 1 fighter and 1 infantry
                French defend with 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Switzerland, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 infantry in Switzerland, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Switzerland, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 infantry in Switzerland, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the French lost in Switzerland
                Germans win, taking Switzerland from French with 1 fighter and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for French: 1 infantry
            Battle in Caucasus
                British defend with 1 artillery
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 2 infantry in Caucasus, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 0,83 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery in Caucasus, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Caucasus
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Caucasus, round 3 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery in Caucasus, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Caucasus, round 4 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery in Caucasus, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Caucasus, round 5 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery in Caucasus, round 5 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans and 1 artillery owned by the British lost in Caucasus
                Germans win, taking Caucasus from Russians with 1 artillery remaining. Battle score for attacker is -2
                Casualties for British: 1 artillery
            Battle in Southern France
                French defend with 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Southern France, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 infantry in Southern France, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the French lost in Southern France
                Germans win, taking Southern France from French with 1 fighter and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3

Non Combat Move - Germans
            3 infantry moved from Novgorod to Vyborg
            1 fighter moved from Belarus to Bryansk
            2 infantry moved from Western Ukraine to Bryansk
            8 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Kazakhstan to Volgograd
            1 infantry moved from Afghanistan to Kazakhstan
            4 armour and 2 mech_infantrys moved from Persia to Afghanistan
            1 bomber moved from 95 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            1 fighter moved from Switzerland to 115 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Holland Belgium to Western Germany
            1 fighter moved from Southern France to Western Germany
            2 artilleries moved from Northern Italy to Yugoslavia
            1 artillery moved from Western Germany to Northern Italy
            7 infantry moved from Western Germany to Northern Italy
            2 infantry moved from Northern Italy to Yugoslavia
            1 aaGun moved from Western Germany to Northern Italy
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Yugoslavia to Northern Italy

Place Units - Germans
            1 artillery and 2 infantry placed in Volgograd
            1 fighter and 2 infantry placed in Novgorod
            2 artilleries and 1 infantry placed in Ukraine
            2 artilleries and 1 infantry placed in Western Ukraine
            1 bomber and 3 infantry placed in Western Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 2
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 97 Sea Zone. Rolls: 3,2,5,6,3,6,1,5,2,6,5,6,1,1,2,1
            Germans collect 57 PUs (2 lost to blockades); end with 57 PUs
            Objective Germans 6 Control Iraq Or Persia Or Northwest Persia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 59 PUs
            Objective Germans 3 Control Caucasus: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 64 PUs
            Objective Germans 2 Control Novgorod Or Volgograd Or Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 74 PUs

Germans : -8,83
    British : 0,67
    French : -1,00
    Russians : 1,67

Savegame

• TripleA Turn Summary: Germans round 17

Game History

Research Technology - Germans

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy 5 artilleries, 1 bomber, 1 fighter and 9 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            1 unit repaired.
            1 fighter moved from Western Germany to Belarus
            1 battleship, 1 carrier and 2 destroyers moved from 112 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 112 Sea Zone to Holland Belgium
            1 infantry moved from Western Germany to Switzerland
            1 fighter moved from Western Germany to Switzerland
            1 infantry moved from Northern Italy to Southern France
            1 fighter moved from Western Germany to Southern France
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Yugoslavia to Bulgaria
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Yugoslavia to Albania
            1 infantry moved from Afghanistan to West India
                  Germans take West India from UK_Pacific
            1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Bryansk to Tambov
            3 infantry moved from Bryansk to Smolensk
            1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Ukraine to Rostov
            4 infantry moved from Bryansk to Rostov
            1 artillery moved from Volgograd to Caucasus
            1 infantry moved from Afghanistan to Turkmenistan
                  Germans take Turkmenistan from Russians
            1 infantry moved from Novgorod to Belarus
            2 infantry moved from Western Germany to Holland Belgium
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 112 Sea Zone to 115 Sea Zone
            1 battleship, 1 carrier and 2 destroyers moved from 113 Sea Zone to 115 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 115 Sea Zone to Finland
            1 bomber moved from Western Germany to 95 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Novgorod to Archangel
            1 artillery moved from Afghanistan to Eastern Persia

Combat - Germans
            Battle in Finland
            Battle in 95 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 1 bomber
                Americans defend with 1 transport
                    1 transport owned by the Americans lost in 95 Sea Zone
                Germans win, taking Finland from Americans with 1 bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for Americans: 1 transport
            Battle in Holland Belgium
                Germans attack with 1 fighter and 2 infantry
                British defend with 1 factory_minor and 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 fighter and 2 infantry in Holland Belgium, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 0,83 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 infantry in Holland Belgium, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 fighter and 2 infantry in Holland Belgium, round 3 : 1/3 hits, 0,83 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 infantry in Holland Belgium, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the British lost in Holland Belgium
                Germans win, taking Holland Belgium from British with 1 fighter and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for British: 1 infantry
            Battle in Eastern Persia
                Germans attack with 1 artillery and 4 infantry
                Americans defend with 1 artillery
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 4 infantry in Eastern Persia, round 2 : 0/5 hits, 1,17 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 artillery in Eastern Persia, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Eastern Persia
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 3 infantry in Eastern Persia, round 3 : 0/4 hits, 1,00 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 artillery in Eastern Persia, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 3 infantry in Eastern Persia, round 4 : 1/4 hits, 1,00 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 artillery in Eastern Persia, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Americans lost in Eastern Persia
                Germans win, taking Eastern Persia from British with 1 artillery and 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 1
                Casualties for Americans: 1 artillery
            Battle in Tambov
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 2 infantry in Tambov, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 0,83 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 2 infantry in Tambov, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Tambov
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 2 infantry in Tambov, round 3 : 1/3 hits, 0,83 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Tambov, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Tambov
                Germans win, taking Tambov from Russians with 1 artillery and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
            Battle in Rostov
                Germans attack with 1 artillery and 8 infantry
                Russians defend with 1 artillery
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 8 infantry in Rostov, round 2 : 1/9 hits, 1,83 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery in Rostov, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Russians and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Rostov
                Germans win, taking Rostov from Russians with 1 artillery and 7 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 1
                Casualties for Russians: 1 artillery
            Battle in Archangel
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 2 infantry in Archangel, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 0,83 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 2 infantry in Archangel, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Archangel, round 3 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 2 infantry in Archangel, round 3 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Archangel, round 4 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 2 infantry in Archangel, round 4 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                1 artillery owned by the Germans retreated to Novgorod
                Russians win with 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -6
            Battle in Belarus
                Germans attack with 1 fighter and 3 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 fighter and 3 infantry in Belarus, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 1,00 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Belarus, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Belarus
                Germans win, taking Belarus from Russians with 1 fighter and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
            Battle in Smolensk
                Germans attack with 3 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 3 infantry in Smolensk, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 0,50 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Smolensk, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Smolensk
                Germans win, taking Smolensk from Russians with 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
            Battle in Bulgaria
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Bulgaria, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Bulgaria, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the British and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Bulgaria
                Germans win, taking Bulgaria from British with 1 artillery remaining. Battle score for attacker is 1
                Casualties for British: 1 mech_infantry
            Battle in Albania
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Albania, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Albania, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Albania, round 3 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Albania, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Albania, round 4 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Albania, round 4 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Albania
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery in Albania, round 5 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Albania, round 5 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Germans lost in Albania
                British win with 1 mech_infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -7
            Battle in Switzerland
                French defend with 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Switzerland, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 infantry in Switzerland, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Switzerland, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 infantry in Switzerland, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the French lost in Switzerland
                Germans win, taking Switzerland from French with 1 fighter and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
            Battle in Caucasus
                British defend with 1 artillery
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 2 infantry in Caucasus, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 0,83 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery in Caucasus, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Caucasus
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Caucasus, round 3 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery in Caucasus, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Caucasus, round 4 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery in Caucasus, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Caucasus, round 5 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery in Caucasus, round 5 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans and 1 artillery owned by the British lost in Caucasus
                Germans win, taking Caucasus from Russians with 1 artillery remaining. Battle score for attacker is -2
                Casualties for British: 1 artillery
            Battle in Southern France
                French defend with 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Southern France, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 infantry in Southern France, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the French lost in Southern France
                Germans win, taking Southern France from French with 1 fighter and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3

Non Combat Move - Germans
            3 infantry moved from Novgorod to Vyborg
            1 fighter moved from Belarus to Bryansk
            2 infantry moved from Western Ukraine to Bryansk
            8 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Kazakhstan to Volgograd
            1 infantry moved from Afghanistan to Kazakhstan
            4 armour and 2 mech_infantrys moved from Persia to Afghanistan
            1 bomber moved from 95 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            1 fighter moved from Switzerland to 115 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Holland Belgium to Western Germany
            1 fighter moved from Southern France to Western Germany
            2 artilleries moved from Northern Italy to Yugoslavia
            1 artillery moved from Western Germany to Northern Italy
            7 infantry moved from Western Germany to Northern Italy
            2 infantry moved from Northern Italy to Yugoslavia
            1 aaGun moved from Western Germany to Northern Italy
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Yugoslavia to Northern Italy

Place Units - Germans
            1 artillery and 2 infantry placed in Volgograd
            1 fighter and 2 infantry placed in Novgorod
            2 artilleries and 1 infantry placed in Ukraine
            2 artilleries and 1 infantry placed in Western Ukraine
            1 bomber and 3 infantry placed in Western Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 2
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 97 Sea Zone. Rolls: 3,2,5,6,3,6,1,5,2,6,5,6,1,1,2,1
            Germans collect 57 PUs (2 lost to blockades); end with 57 PUs
            Objective Germans 6 Control Iraq Or Persia Or Northwest Persia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 59 PUs
            Objective Germans 3 Control Caucasus: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 64 PUs
            Objective Germans 2 Control Novgorod Or Volgograd Or Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 74 PUs
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from Bryansk: 1 fighter
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to Novgorod: 1 fighter
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode

Germans : -8,83
    British : 0,67
    French : -1,00
    Russians : 1,67

Savegame

• Bad rolls for germany

• I’m used to it.

• I ll try to play russia today

Usa tomorrow

• TripleA Turn Summary: Russians round 17

Game History

Purchase Units - Russians
            Russians buy 9 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Russians
            1 artillery and 2 infantry moved from Samara to Tambov
            2 infantry moved from Novosibirsk to Kazakhstan
            1 fighter moved from Russia to Kazakhstan
            2 infantry moved from Archangel to Smolensk
            2 artilleries moved from Vologda to Smolensk

Combat - Russians
            Battle in Tambov
                Russians attack with 1 artillery and 2 infantry
                Germans defend with 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery and 2 infantry in Tambov, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Tambov, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Tambov
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery and 2 infantry in Tambov, round 3 : 0/3 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery in Tambov, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 artillery and 2 infantry in Tambov, round 4 : 1/3 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery in Tambov, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Germans lost in Tambov
                Russians win, taking Tambov from Germans with 1 artillery and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
            Battle in Kazakhstan
                Russians attack with 1 fighter and 2 infantry
                Germans defend with 1 infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 1 fighter and 2 infantry in Kazakhstan, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 infantry in Kazakhstan, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Kazakhstan
                Russians win, taking Kazakhstan from Germans with 1 fighter and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
            Battle in Smolensk
                Russians attack with 2 artilleries and 2 infantry
                Germans defend with 3 infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 2 artilleries and 2 infantry in Smolensk, round 2 : 0/4 hits, 1.33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 3 infantry in Smolensk, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Smolensk
                2 artilleries owned by the Russians retreated to Vologda
                Germans win with 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -6

Non Combat Move - Russians
            1 infantry moved from Russia to Samara
            1 armour, 4 artilleries and 12 infantry moved from Samara to Russia
            1 fighter moved from Kazakhstan to Russia
            1 armour moved from Russia to Vologda
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Russia to Vologda
            1 infantry moved from Russia to Vologda
            1 aaGun moved from Manchuria to Jehol

Place Units - Russians
            9 infantry placed in Russia

Turn Complete - Russians
            Russians collect 19 PUs; end with 19 PUs
            Trigger Russians 7 Great Patriotic War: Russians met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 22 PUs
            Trigger Russians 3 Siberia Lend Lease Lane: Russians met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 24 PUs
            Trigger Russians 1 Lend Lease: Russians met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 26 PUs

Germans : 0.33
    Russians : -1.67

Savegame

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m