Erinmores (Allies+40) vs Simon33 (Axis) G40.2

• @simon33 There is a small possibility that when I loaded our game to play Russia, my Game ID and PW were not entered. About a week ago I upgraded my gaming computer to Windows 10. Which will automatically update in the middle of the night. I know for one of the games I’m playing, it let me load the game and make my moves, but refused to post. So the dice might have been off but I made the same move. I apologize for the confusion. I sort of assumed since the game wouldn’t upload that the dice also went into oblivion. Guess not.

• @erinmores and by “gaming computer” I mean old work laptop that I use strictly for Axis and Allies - cuz it is so damn addictive.

• @simon33 I can’t get into the Middle East. Even if I rotate six fighters to Hawaii (4 to carriers, to island), you can win that battle. Russia is “safe” but out position. Am I missing anything? When Hawaii falls, that’s the cit you need. Wondering to myself if you were “showing Anzac but gunning for Hawaii.” I concede. GG.

• '19 '17 '16

It’s more that I was making sure ANZAC had its income kept low and I also wanted to make sure Hawaii had pressure kept on it.

I did think Hawaii was weaker than ANZAC so I was thinking for a while that would be the winning move.

Yeah, you’re correct. I can’t see how Hawaii can be defended.

• @simon33 Thanks for the game. You clearly have invested some serious time on Triple A gaming. I saw several new maneuvers in our game to take back to our board game…once we get the all-clear. where are you, btw? Either you are on a Night Shift or overseas…?

• '19 '17 '16

Sydney, au.

• @simon33 well, I appreciate the game. Thanks. beastly challenge. My initial plan was to hide the advantage - those fighters for Moscow - way out east where they would look out of position. Influence your Axis on two fronts.

• '19 '17 '16

Thanks for the game. You fought well in the middle rounds.

• @simon33 being a board game player on Triple A…if I were to try another map/game, outside of traditional AA, what do you recommend? I hear some folks play a map called nwo

• '19 '17 '16

I’ve really only played A&A games, except for a couple of times where I didn’t get into it.

New World Order is a pretty popular map though.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m