• I’m new player and I have a doubt. Looking the 1941 setup, it’s seem too easy, in my opinion , for the Germany attempting England invasion at the first turn. Just a destroyer in sea and few units, if you calculate the punch is a 50/50 (considerating Germany push its units on England). I mean, with this starting situation Germany must attempt the invasion at first turn (playing before England). In our match Germany did this and it conquered London (getting its income), then U.S.A. liberate London, but next turn Germany invaded again. In this situation: England never buy and mobilizate units and Germany catchs England income…it was strange.
    I played before A.A. 1914 and I consider it very balance, so it’s strange for me this situation at the first turn in a game like A.A. Maybe I did somenthing wrong during setup or about rules. I would ask your opinions about!

Thanks

• @Plantageneto What specific moves are you making to accomplish Sealion so easily? IIRC the only way to pull it off turn 1 with any degree of consistency involves buying technology, getting lucky and getting “long range aircraft”.

• Don’t know that map, but can say, Sea Lion is a great attack, but undoable on 1 in G40 and if you want to succeed G3 is your best bet.

• @Plantageneto said in Operation See lion:

I’m new player and I have a doubt. Looking the 1941 setup, it’s seem too easy, in my opinion , for the Germany attempting England invasion at the first turn. Just a destroyer in sea and few units, if you calculate the punch is a 50/50

Not sure how you came up with those figures, or what you consider to be an ‘EASY’ victory, running this in dice sim, the BEST outcome I got was an 8% chance:
    de160fd5-2cdb-4e9c-82f7-03d60271b778-image.png

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m