Ksmckay vs Giallo (Allies +14)

• '21 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: Americans round 7

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Round: 7

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 1 bomber, 2 destroyers and 6 fighters; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Americans
            1 carrier, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 6 submarines moved from 98 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 41 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Gibraltar to 97 Sea Zone
            1 bomber, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Egypt to 97 Sea Zone

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Savegame

scramble ool for the subs

• '19

full scramble, 3 german ftrs from gre, 3 Italian from SIt.
    OOL is
    cv hit, bb hit, 2 subs, cv, 1 ca, 1 dd, other cruiser, bb, italian ftrs, german ftrs.

are you leaving the japanese tt in z8 alone?

@ksmckay said in Ksmckay vs Giallo (Allies +14):

full scramble, 3 german ftrs from gre, 3 Italian from SIt.
    OOL is
    cv hit, bb hit, 2 subs, cv, 1 ca, 1 dd, other cruiser, bb, italian ftrs, german ftrs.

are you leaving the japanese tt in z8 alone?

Ah I see I can reach sz 8 is it ok to edit

• '19

Yeah, not a problem.

I missclicked and the attack started couldn’t stop there. My subs hit 4 times but I have to rs to enclude your italian fighters. What’s the solution here

• '19

you mean you didnt do a full scramble?

I think you just roll the first round, and then use the program to do an extra roll for the 3 missing ftrs. And then restart but edit in all of the first round of combat.

you mean you didnt do a full scramble?

I think you just roll the first round, and then use the program to do an extra roll for the 3 missing ftrs. And then restart but edit in all of the first round of combat.

good idea

;aaa 3@4:

;aaa 3@4;

@Giallo said in Ksmckay vs Giallo (Allies +14):

;aaa 3@4;

what was it again

• '19

dice 3d4 but with brackets around it [ ]

• '19

[dic7e 3d4] but get rid of the 7

dice 3d4 but with brackets around it [ ]

[dice 3d4]

• 3d4: 1, 4, 3

• '19

so i think I just have ftrs left and you have a few air units and a surface ship or two, you should be able to just edit away all but one of my ftrs from the sz and redo the attack, full scramble and be good to go.

TripleA Turn Summary: Americans round 7

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 1 bomber, 2 destroyers and 6 fighters; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Americans
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from 97 Sea Zone: 1 submarine
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Italians from 97 Sea Zone: 1 battleship, 1 carrier, 2 cruisers and 1 destroyer
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Americans from 98 Sea Zone: 1 carrier and 4 submarines
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Americans from Gibraltar: 1 fighter
            Turning on Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Americans to Gibraltar: 1 fighter
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Americans from 98 Sea Zone: 1 destroyer
            Turning on Edit Mode
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Italians from 97 Sea Zone: 1 fighter
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Americans from 98 Sea Zone: 2 submarines
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 41 Sea Zone to 42 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from Eastern United States to 8 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Gibraltar to 97 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 98 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone
            1 bomber, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Egypt to 97 Sea Zone

Combat - Americans
            Italians scrambles 3 units out of Greece to defend against the attack in 97 Sea Zone
            Italians scrambles 3 units out of Southern Italy to defend against the attack in 97 Sea Zone
            Battle in 8 Sea Zone
                Americans attack with 1 bomber
                Japanese defend with 1 transport
                    1 transport owned by the Japanese lost in 8 Sea Zone
                Americans win with 1 bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 transport
            Battle in 97 Sea Zone
                Americans attack with 1 bomber, 1 cruiser, 3 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber
                Germans defend with 3 fighters; Italians defend with 4 fighters and 2 transports
                    Americans roll dice for 1 bomber, 1 cruiser, 3 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber in 97 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/6 hits, 3,33 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 7 fighters and 2 transports in 97 Sea Zone, round 2 : 6/7 hits, 4,67 expected hits
                    1 cruiser owned by the Americans, 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Americans, 3 fighters owned by the Americans, 1 bomber owned by the Americans and 1 fighter owned by the Italians lost in 97 Sea Zone
                Italians win with 6 fighters and 2 transports remaining. Battle score for attacker is -55
                Casualties for Americans: 1 bomber, 1 cruiser, 3 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber
                Casualties for Italians: 1 fighter
            Moving scrambled unit from 97 Sea Zone back to originating territory: Greece
            Moving scrambled unit from 97 Sea Zone back to originating territory: Southern Italy
            Moving scrambled unit from 97 Sea Zone back to originating territory: Southern Italy

Non Combat Move - Americans
            3 carriers and 2 submarines moved from 91 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
            1 transport moved from 91 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from Gibraltar to 92 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from 92 Sea Zone to Morocco
            1 transport moved from 98 Sea Zone to 96 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Malta to 96 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 96 Sea Zone to 98 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 98 Sea Zone to Egypt
            1 transport moved from 98 Sea Zone to 72 Sea Zone
            1 transport moved from 98 Sea Zone to 92 Sea Zone
            1 armour moved from Alexandria to Egypt
            1 infantry moved from Trans-Jordan to Egypt
            4 bombers, 1 fighter and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Eastern United States to Gibraltar
            1 bomber moved from 8 Sea Zone to British Columbia
            2 aaGuns and 2 mech_infantrys moved from Western United States to British Columbia
            1 aaGun moved from Central United States to Western United States
            2 carriers moved from 26 Sea Zone to 10 Sea Zone
            1 transport moved from 26 Sea Zone to 10 Sea Zone
            1 mech_infantry moved from British Columbia to Western United States
            2 fighters moved from 41 Sea Zone to Queensland
            1 battleship, 3 carriers, 2 cruisers, 3 destroyers, 4 fighters and 2 submarines moved from 41 Sea Zone to 39 Sea Zone

Place Units - Americans
            2 destroyers placed in 101 Sea Zone
            1 bomber and 6 fighters placed in Eastern United States

Turn Complete - Americans
            Americans collect 56 PUs; end with 56 PUs
            Trigger Americans 7 North Africa Beach Head: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 61 PUs
            Objective Americans 1 Homeland: Americans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 71 PUs
            Objective Americans 3 Defense Obligations: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 76 PUs

Italians : 1,33
    Americans : -2,33

Savegame

• '19

surprised you didnt wait till next turn. Next turn you would have had all the US air in play and you would have been able to kill the fleet with minimal losses. Instead you went at it with pretty horrid odds.

so i think I just have ftrs left and you have a few air units and a surface ship or two, you should be able to just edit away all but one of my ftrs from the sz and redo the attack, full scramble and be good to go.

Pff, that was so stupid… Well at least we could fix it, thanks and sorry for the edits. I know what you say, but let’s be honest if i keep just buying I can’t do anything and I will wait till it’s over. Everait units I take is one threat less for Russia as well as Egypt. My ships can’t help me on land…

TripleA Turn Summary: Chinese round 7

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Purchase Units - Chinese
            Trigger Chinese Loses Burma Road: Chinese has their production frontier changed to: productionChinese_Burma_Road_Closed
            Chinese buy 1 infantry; Remaining resources: 2 PUs; 

Combat Move - Chinese

Combat - Chinese

Place Units - Chinese
            1 infantry placed in Kansu

Turn Complete - Chinese
            Chinese collect 4 PUs; end with 6 PUs

Savegame

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users