trulpen (X) vs. Giallo (A) BM3 #2

• @trulpen said in trulpen (X) vs. Giallo (A) BM3 #2:

I’ll get right to it. I see now that I missed a blocker in sz16. Can I shift a des there?

Hehe, sorry, just came to realize that Japan goes before US. ;)

• '21 '20 '19 '18 '17 '16

@trulpen said in trulpen (X) vs. Giallo (A) BM3 #2:

I’ll get right to it. I see now that I missed a blocker in sz16. Can I shift a des there?

I already thought you missed that… I got 2 more hits so that levels it a bit

@Giallo said in trulpen (X) vs. Giallo (A) BM3 #2:

Oh i see max def… ill just go with that

Oh i see max def… ill just go with that

but do you want to loose the dd?

• That’s a good question. Let me think for a minute.

• Think I need it, so kill both ac’s.

• Hmmm, wait.

• Nah, go for that. Was thinking about the cr, but my guess is that the battle continues, and the air can’t land on those suckers anyway.

TripleA Turn Summary: ANZAC round 5

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Round: 5

Purchase Units - ANZAC
            ANZAC buy 1 destroyer and 1 submarine; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - ANZAC
            1 cruiser, 4 destroyers and 3 submarines moved from 54 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
                  ANZAC take 42 Sea Zone from Japanese
            3 fighters moved from Queensland to 37 Sea Zone

Combat - ANZAC
            Battle in 37 Sea Zone
                ANZAC attack with 1 cruiser, 4 destroyers, 3 fighters and 3 submarines
                Japanese defend with 1 battleship, 2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 2 tactical_bombers and 1 transport
                    ANZAC roll dice for 3 submarines in 37 Sea Zone, round 2 : 3/3 hits, 1,00 expected hits
                Units damaged: 2 carriers owned by the Japanese and 1 battleship owned by the Japanese
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 cruiser, 4 destroyers and 3 fighters in 37 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/8 hits, 3,33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship, 2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 2 tactical_bombers and 1 transport in 37 Sea Zone, round 2 : 4/9 hits, 4,50 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the ANZAC, 2 carriers owned by the Japanese and 3 submarines owned by the ANZAC lost in 37 Sea Zone
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 cruiser, 3 destroyers and 3 fighters in 37 Sea Zone, round 3 : 2/7 hits, 3,00 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 2 tactical_bombers and 1 transport in 37 Sea Zone, round 3 : 3/7 hits, 3,83 expected hits
                    1 tactical_bomber owned by the Japanese, 3 destroyers owned by the ANZAC and 1 destroyer owned by the Japanese lost in 37 Sea Zone
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 cruiser and 3 fighters in 37 Sea Zone, round 4 : 1/4 hits, 2,00 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 2 fighters, 1 tactical_bomber and 1 transport in 37 Sea Zone, round 4 : 3/5 hits, 3,00 expected hits
                    1 tactical_bomber owned by the Japanese and 3 fighters owned by the ANZAC lost in 37 Sea Zone
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 cruiser in 37 Sea Zone, round 5 : 1/1 hits, 0,50 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 2 fighters and 1 transport in 37 Sea Zone, round 5 : 4/4 hits, 2,50 expected hits
                    1 cruiser owned by the ANZAC and 1 cruiser owned by the Japanese lost in 37 Sea Zone
                Japanese win with 1 battleship, 2 fighters and 1 transport remaining. Battle score for attacker is -18
                Casualties for ANZAC: 1 cruiser, 4 destroyers, 3 fighters and 3 submarines
                Casualties for Japanese: 2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 2 tactical_bombers
                2 fighters owned by the Japanese forced to land in Siam

Non Combat Move - ANZAC

Place Units - ANZAC
            1 destroyer and 1 submarine placed in 54 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - ANZAC
            ANZAC collect 10 PUs; end with 10 PUs
            Trigger ANZAC 1 Control Original And Malaya: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 13 PUs
            Objective ANZAC 3 Pacific Supply Lines: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 16 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

ANZAC : -0,83
    Japanese : 0,17

Savegame

TripleA Turn Summary: French round 5

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Round: 5

Purchase Units - ANZAC
            ANZAC buy 1 destroyer and 1 submarine; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - ANZAC
            1 cruiser, 4 destroyers and 3 submarines moved from 54 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
                  ANZAC take 42 Sea Zone from Japanese
            3 fighters moved from Queensland to 37 Sea Zone

Combat - ANZAC
            Battle in 37 Sea Zone
                ANZAC attack with 1 cruiser, 4 destroyers, 3 fighters and 3 submarines
                Japanese defend with 1 battleship, 2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 2 tactical_bombers and 1 transport
                    ANZAC roll dice for 3 submarines in 37 Sea Zone, round 2 : 3/3 hits, 1,00 expected hits
                Units damaged: 2 carriers owned by the Japanese and 1 battleship owned by the Japanese
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 cruiser, 4 destroyers and 3 fighters in 37 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/8 hits, 3,33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship, 2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 2 tactical_bombers and 1 transport in 37 Sea Zone, round 2 : 4/9 hits, 4,50 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the ANZAC, 2 carriers owned by the Japanese and 3 submarines owned by the ANZAC lost in 37 Sea Zone
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 cruiser, 3 destroyers and 3 fighters in 37 Sea Zone, round 3 : 2/7 hits, 3,00 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 2 tactical_bombers and 1 transport in 37 Sea Zone, round 3 : 3/7 hits, 3,83 expected hits
                    1 tactical_bomber owned by the Japanese, 3 destroyers owned by the ANZAC and 1 destroyer owned by the Japanese lost in 37 Sea Zone
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 cruiser and 3 fighters in 37 Sea Zone, round 4 : 1/4 hits, 2,00 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 2 fighters, 1 tactical_bomber and 1 transport in 37 Sea Zone, round 4 : 3/5 hits, 3,00 expected hits
                    1 tactical_bomber owned by the Japanese and 3 fighters owned by the ANZAC lost in 37 Sea Zone
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 cruiser in 37 Sea Zone, round 5 : 1/1 hits, 0,50 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 cruiser, 2 fighters and 1 transport in 37 Sea Zone, round 5 : 4/4 hits, 2,50 expected hits
                    1 cruiser owned by the ANZAC and 1 cruiser owned by the Japanese lost in 37 Sea Zone
                Japanese win with 1 battleship, 2 fighters and 1 transport remaining. Battle score for attacker is -18
                Casualties for ANZAC: 1 cruiser, 4 destroyers, 3 fighters and 3 submarines
                Casualties for Japanese: 2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer and 2 tactical_bombers
                2 fighters owned by the Japanese forced to land in Siam

Non Combat Move - ANZAC

Place Units - ANZAC
            1 destroyer and 1 submarine placed in 54 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - ANZAC
            ANZAC collect 10 PUs; end with 10 PUs
            Trigger ANZAC 1 Control Original And Malaya: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 13 PUs
            Objective ANZAC 3 Pacific Supply Lines: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 16 PUs

Combat Move - French

Turn Complete - French

ANZAC : -0,83
    Japanese : 0,17

Savegame

If you want to swap a fighter for a cruiser please edit

• Thanks! I’ll check.

• I’d prefered to save the cr in that situation.

• TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: Germans round 6

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Round: 6

Research Technology - Germans

Purchase Units - Germans
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Japanese to 37 Sea Zone: 1 cruiser
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Japanese from Siam: 1 fighter
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            Germans buy 3 artilleries, 1 fighter, 7 infantry, 3 mech_infantrys and 2 tactical_bombers; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            1 infantry moved from Archangel to Vologda
                  Germans take Vologda from Russians
            1 armour moved from Archangel to Urals
                  Germans take Nenetsia from Russians
                  Germans take Urals from Russians
            1 bomber moved from Western Germany to 96 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Western Germany to Holland Belgium
            1 mech_infantry moved from Volgograd to Samara
                  Germans take Samara from Russians
            1 fighter moved from Western Germany to Holland Belgium
            1 bomber and 1 fighter moved from Western Germany to Normandy Bordeaux

Combat - Germans
            Air Battle in Normandy Bordeaux

Savegame

• Intercept?

• TripleA Turn Summary: Germans round 6

Game History

Research Technology - Germans

Purchase Units - Germans
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Japanese to 37 Sea Zone: 1 cruiser
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Japanese from Siam: 1 fighter
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            Germans buy 3 artilleries, 1 fighter, 7 infantry, 3 mech_infantrys and 2 tactical_bombers; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            1 infantry moved from Archangel to Vologda
                  Germans take Vologda from Russians
            1 armour moved from Archangel to Urals
                  Germans take Nenetsia from Russians
                  Germans take Urals from Russians
            1 bomber moved from Western Germany to 96 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Western Germany to Holland Belgium
            1 mech_infantry moved from Volgograd to Samara
                  Germans take Samara from Russians
            1 bomber and 1 fighter moved from Western Germany to Normandy Bordeaux

Combat - Germans
            Air Battle in Normandy Bordeaux
                Germans attacks with 2 units heading to Normandy Bordeaux
                Air Battle is over, the remaining bombers go on to their targets
            Strategic bombing raid in Normandy Bordeaux
                    AA fire in Normandy Bordeaux : 1/1 hits, 0,17 expected hits
                1 bomber killed by AA
                Bombing raid in Normandy Bordeaux causes 0 damage total. 
            Battle in Holland Belgium
                Germans attack with 2 fighters and 2 infantry
                British defend with 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 2 fighters and 2 infantry in Holland Belgium, round 2 : 0/4 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 infantry in Holland Belgium, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 fighters and 2 infantry in Holland Belgium, round 3 : 1/4 hits, 1,33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 infantry in Holland Belgium, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans and 1 infantry owned by the British lost in Holland Belgium
                Germans win, taking Holland Belgium from British with 2 fighters and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
                Casualties for British: 1 infantry
            Battle in 96 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 1 bomber
                British defend with 1 transport; Russians defend with 1 submarine
                1 submarine owned by the Russians Submerged
                    1 transport owned by the British lost in 96 Sea Zone
                Germans win with 1 bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 7
                Casualties for British: 1 transport
            Cleaning up after air battles

Non Combat Move - Germans
            1 bomber moved from 96 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            2 artilleries and 1 infantry moved from Ukraine to Bryansk
            1 aaGun, 1 artillery and 8 infantry moved from Belarus to Bryansk
            1 artillery moved from Archangel to Belarus
            1 infantry moved from Novgorod to Archangel
            2 infantry moved from Novgorod to Belarus
            1 infantry moved from Bryansk to Tambov
            2 armour and 2 mech_infantrys moved from Caucasus to Iraq
            1 fighter moved from Western Germany to Iraq
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Bryansk to Caucasus
            2 armour moved from Bryansk to Caucasus
            1 battleship, 2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 2 destroyers, 2 submarines and 3 transports moved from 113 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Normandy Bordeaux to Western Germany
            3 artilleries and 11 infantry moved from Western Germany to France
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Western Germany to Southern Italy
            1 fighter moved from Holland Belgium to 112 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Holland Belgium to Western Germany

Place Units - Germans
            3 mech_infantrys placed in Novgorod
            1 fighter placed in Western Germany
            2 tactical_bombers placed in 112 Sea Zone
            2 artilleries placed in France
            1 infantry placed in France
            1 artillery and 2 infantry placed in Ukraine
            3 infantry placed in Volgograd
            1 infantry placed in Western Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 2
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 97 Sea Zone. Rolls: 6,2
            Germans collect 58 PUs (2 lost to blockades); end with 58 PUs
            Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 63 PUs
            Objective Germans 3 Control Caucasus: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 68 PUs
            Objective Germans 2 Control Novgorod Or Volgograd Or Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 78 PUs

Germans : -1,67
    British : 0,33
    AA fire in Normandy Bordeaux : : 0,83

Savegame

TripleA Turn Summary: Russians round 6

Game History

Purchase Units - Russians
            Russians buy 1 armour, 1 artillery and 3 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Russians
            1 infantry moved from Russia to Samara
            1 fighter moved from Russia to Samara
            1 infantry moved from Russia to Tambov
            1 fighter moved from Russia to Tambov
            1 infantry moved from Russia to Vologda
            1 fighter moved from Russia to Vologda
            5 fighters moved from Yunnan to 37 Sea Zone
            13 infantry moved from Chahar to Suiyuyan
            1 submarine moved from 96 Sea Zone to 97 Sea Zone

Combat - Russians
            Battle in Suiyuyan
                Russians attack with 13 infantry
                Japanese defend with 1 infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 13 infantry in Suiyuyan, round 2 : 2/13 hits, 2,17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Suiyuyan, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Suiyuyan
                Russians win, taking Suiyuyan from Japanese with 13 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry
            Battle in 37 Sea Zone
                Russians attack with 5 fighters
                Japanese defend with 1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 1 transport
                    Russians roll dice for 5 fighters in 37 Sea Zone, round 2 : 4/5 hits, 2,50 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 1 transport in 37 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/2 hits, 1,17 expected hits
                    1 transport owned by the Japanese, 2 fighters owned by the Russians, 1 battleship owned by the Japanese and 1 cruiser owned by the Japanese lost in 37 Sea Zone
                Russians win with 3 fighters remaining. Battle score for attacker is 19
                Casualties for Russians: 2 fighters
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 battleship, 1 cruiser and 1 transport
            Battle in Tambov
                Russians attack with 1 fighter and 1 infantry
                Germans defend with 1 infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Tambov, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 infantry in Tambov, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Tambov, round 3 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 infantry in Tambov, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Tambov
                 retreated to Tambov
                Germans win with 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -3
                Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry
            Battle in Samara
                Germans defend with 1 mech_infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Samara, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Samara, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Samara, round 3 : 0/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Samara, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Samara, round 4 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Samara, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the Germans lost in Samara
                Russians win, taking Samara from Germans with 1 fighter and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                Casualties for Germans: 1 mech_infantry
            Battle in Vologda
                Germans defend with 1 infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Vologda, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0,67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 infantry in Vologda, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Vologda
                Russians win with 1 fighter remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Russians
            1 fighter moved from Vologda to Russia
            1 fighter moved from Samara to Russia
            1 fighter moved from Tambov to Russia
            3 fighters moved from 37 Sea Zone to Yunnan
            2 aaGuns moved from Chahar to Suiyuyan

Place Units - Russians
            1 armour, 1 artillery and 3 infantry placed in Russia

Turn Complete - Russians
            Russians collect 9 PUs; end with 9 PUs
            Trigger Russians 7 Great Patriotic War: Russians met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 12 PUs

Germans : 0,00
    Russians : -0,67
    Japanese : 0,50

Savegame

• Didn’t do so many battles with Japan. Only one over-kill in Kwangsi. Forgot to do the SBR that I had planned, so will execute that one. It has not been affected at all by the previous battle, but if you feel otherwise, please feel free to protest.

• TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: Japanese round 6

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Purchase Units - Japanese
            Japanese buy 1 armour, 11 infantry, 2 marines and 2 tactical_bombers; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 

Combat Move - Japanese
            1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 3 infantry and 2 transports moved from 6 Sea Zone to 36 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 3 infantry moved from 36 Sea Zone to Kwangsi
            1 artillery moved from French Indo China to Kwangsi
            1 fighter moved from Siam to Kwangsi
            1 fighter and 2 tactical_bombers moved from 36 Sea Zone to Kwangsi
            1 infantry moved from Novosibirsk to Tsinghai
                  Japanese take Tsinghai from Chinese
            1 infantry moved from Shensi to Szechwan
                  Japanese take Szechwan from Chinese
            1 infantry moved from Anhwe to Kweichow
                  Japanese take Kweichow from Chinese
            1 infantry moved from Hopei to Shensi
            1 infantry moved from Anhwe to Chahar
                  Japanese take Chahar from Chinese
            1 infantry moved from Anhwe to Hopei
            1 armour moved from Yenisey to Buryatia
                  Japanese take Yakut S.S.R. from Russians
                  Japanese take Buryatia from Russians
            1 armour moved from Siberia to Sakha
                  Japanese take Sakha from Russians
            1 armour moved from Sakha to Amur
            1 infantry moved from Siberia to Soviet Far East
                  Japanese take Soviet Far East from Russians
            1 artillery moved from Hunan to Kwangsi
            2 infantry moved from Hunan to Kwangsi
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Hunan to Kwangsi

Combat - Japanese
            Battle in Kwangsi
                Japanese attack with 4 artilleries, 2 fighters, 6 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
                Chinese defend with 1 artillery
                    Japanese roll dice for 4 artilleries, 2 fighters, 6 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers in Kwangsi, round 2 : 6/14 hits, 5,33 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 artillery in Kwangsi, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0,33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Chinese lost in Kwangsi
                Japanese win, taking Kwangsi from Chinese with 4 artilleries, 2 fighters, 6 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                Casualties for Chinese: 1 artillery

Non Combat Move - Japanese
            1 transport moved from 5 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Amur to Manchuria
            1 fighter moved from 36 Sea Zone to Japan
            2 tactical_bombers moved from Kwangsi to 36 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Kwangsi to 36 Sea Zone
            3 artilleries and 3 infantry moved from Hunan to Kwangsi
            1 aaGun moved from Hunan to Kwangsi
            2 artilleries and 1 infantry moved from Anhwe to Hunan
            4 infantry moved from Anhwe to Hunan
            1 armour moved from Manchuria to Anhwe