axis-dominion vs ksmckay (allies) bm3

• no bid

hope it’s a fair and fun game!

• Testing Forum poster

Test summary from TripleA, engine version: 1.9, time: 4:34:12 PM
    Savegame

• TripleA Move Summary: Germans round 1

TripleA Move Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Round: 1

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy 1 carrier, 1 destroyer and 1 submarine; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            1 submarine moved from 117 Sea Zone to 106 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 118 Sea Zone to 106 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 108 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 103 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Holland Belgium to 110 Sea Zone
            3 tactical_bombers moved from Western Germany to 110 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Western Germany to 110 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Germany to 110 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Slovakia Hungary to Yugoslavia
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Poland to France
            1 infantry moved from Holland Belgium to Normandy Bordeaux
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Western Germany to Normandy Bordeaux
            2 armour, 2 artilleries and 3 infantry moved from Holland Belgium to France
            1 artillery, 3 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys moved from Western Germany to France
            3 armour moved from Greater Southern Germany to France
            1 fighter moved from Norway to 110 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from Germany to Normandy Bordeaux
            1 armour moved from Holland Belgium to France
            1 armour and 1 infantry moved from Romania to Yugoslavia
            1 armour and 2 infantry moved from Slovakia Hungary to Yugoslavia
            1 armour moved from Poland to Yugoslavia
            2 artilleries and 6 infantry moved from Greater Southern Germany to Yugoslavia

Savegame

• scramble in 110 ?

• '19

no scramble. Tired of disasters in 111? Seems like a nice balance. I wish I had gone after Normandy thought with the dice I got in france maybe not.

• @ksmckay said in axis-dominion vs ksmckay (allies) bm3:

no scramble. Tired of disasters in 111? Seems like a nice balance. I wish I had gone after Normandy thought with the dice I got in france maybe not.

yes, 111 keeps going bad for me, and I can no longer even remember the last time it went ok for me!

• france was a major disaster, I have never ever had this happen to me, although I’ve heard it happen to others. I was literally one unit away from failing to take it. amazing…

• this is pretty much a failed game already

• TripleA Turn Summary: Germans round 1

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Round: 1

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy 1 carrier, 1 destroyer and 1 submarine; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            1 submarine moved from 117 Sea Zone to 106 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 118 Sea Zone to 106 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 108 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 103 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Holland Belgium to 110 Sea Zone
            3 tactical_bombers moved from Western Germany to 110 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Western Germany to 110 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Germany to 110 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Slovakia Hungary to Yugoslavia
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Poland to France
            1 infantry moved from Holland Belgium to Normandy Bordeaux
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Western Germany to Normandy Bordeaux
            2 armour, 2 artilleries and 3 infantry moved from Holland Belgium to France
            1 artillery, 3 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys moved from Western Germany to France
            3 armour moved from Greater Southern Germany to France
            1 fighter moved from Norway to 110 Sea Zone
            1 armour moved from Holland Belgium to France
            1 armour and 1 infantry moved from Romania to Yugoslavia
            1 armour and 2 infantry moved from Slovakia Hungary to Yugoslavia
            1 armour moved from Poland to Yugoslavia
            2 artilleries and 6 infantry moved from Greater Southern Germany to Yugoslavia

Combat - Germans
            Battle in 106 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 2 submarines
                British defend with 1 destroyer and 1 transport
                    Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 106 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 destroyer and 1 transport in 106 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the British lost in 106 Sea Zone
                    1 transport owned by the British lost in 106 Sea Zone
                    Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 106 Sea Zone, round 3 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                Germans win, taking 106 Sea Zone from Neutral with 2 submarines remaining. Battle score for attacker is 15
                Casualties for British: 1 destroyer and 1 transport
            Battle in 110 Sea Zone
                Germans attack with 4 fighters, 2 submarines and 4 tactical_bombers
                British defend with 1 battleship and 1 cruiser; French defend with 1 cruiser
                    Germans roll dice for 2 submarines in 110 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 4 fighters and 4 tactical_bombers in 110 Sea Zone, round 2 : 4/8 hits, 4.67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 battleship and 2 cruisers in 110 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    1 cruiser owned by the French, 2 submarines owned by the Germans, 1 cruiser owned by the British and 1 battleship owned by the British lost in 110 Sea Zone
                Germans win with 4 fighters and 4 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 32
                Casualties for Germans: 2 submarines
                Casualties for British: 1 battleship and 1 cruiser
                Casualties for French: 1 cruiser
            Battle in Normandy Bordeaux
                Germans attack with 2 bombers, 1 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys
                French defend with 1 artillery, 1 factory_minor, 1 harbour and 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 2 bombers, 1 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys in Normandy Bordeaux, round 2 : 1/5 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Normandy Bordeaux, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans and 1 infantry owned by the French lost in Normandy Bordeaux
                    Germans roll dice for 2 bombers and 2 mech_infantrys in Normandy Bordeaux, round 3 : 2/4 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 artillery in Normandy Bordeaux, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the Germans and 1 artillery owned by the French lost in Normandy Bordeaux
                Germans win, taking Normandy Bordeaux from French with 2 bombers and 1 mech_infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                Casualties for French: 1 artillery and 1 infantry
            Battle in France
                Germans attack with 6 armour, 3 artilleries, 6 infantry, 2 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber
                British defend with 1 armour and 1 artillery; French defend with 1 aaGun, 1 airfield, 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 factory_major, 1 fighter and 6 infantry
                    AA fire in France : 1/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                    1 tactical_bomber owned by the Germans lost in France
                    Germans roll dice for 6 armour, 3 artilleries, 6 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys in France, round 2 : 4/17 hits, 5.83 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 aaGun, 2 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 6 infantry in France, round 2 : 8/11 hits, 4.33 expected hits
                    1 aaGun owned by the French, 1 artillery owned by the Germans, 6 infantry owned by the Germans, 3 infantry owned by the French and 1 mech_infantry owned by the Germans lost in France
                    Germans roll dice for 6 armour, 2 artilleries and 1 mech_infantry in France, round 3 : 2/9 hits, 4.00 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 2 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 3 infantry in France, round 3 : 3/8 hits, 3.33 expected hits
                    2 artilleries owned by the Germans, 2 infantry owned by the French and 1 mech_infantry owned by the Germans lost in France
                    Germans roll dice for 6 armour in France, round 4 : 3/6 hits, 3.00 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 2 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 1 infantry in France, round 4 : 2/6 hits, 2.67 expected hits
                    2 armour owned by the Germans, 1 infantry owned by the French, 1 artillery owned by the British and 1 artillery owned by the French lost in France
                    Germans roll dice for 4 armour in France, round 5 : 3/4 hits, 2.00 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 2 armour and 1 fighter in France, round 5 : 3/3 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    3 armour owned by the Germans, 1 armour owned by the French, 1 fighter owned by the French and 1 armour owned by the British lost in France
                Germans captures 19PUs while taking French capital
                Germans converts factory_major into different units
                Germans win, taking France from French with 1 armour remaining. Battle score for attacker is -26
                Casualties for Germans: 5 armour, 3 artilleries, 6 infantry, 2 mech_infantrys and 1 tactical_bomber
                Casualties for French: 1 aaGun, 1 armour, 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 6 infantry
                Casualties for British: 1 armour and 1 artillery
            Battle in Yugoslavia
                Germans attack with 3 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 9 infantry
                Neutral_Allies defend with 5 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 3 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 9 infantry in Yugoslavia, round 2 : 5/15 hits, 4.50 expected hits
                    Neutral_Allies roll dice for 5 infantry in Yugoslavia, round 2 : 3/5 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    5 infantry owned by the Neutral_Allies and 3 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Yugoslavia
                Germans win, taking Yugoslavia from Neutral_Allies with 3 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 fighter and 6 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Germans: 3 infantry
                Casualties for Neutral_Allies: 5 infantry
            Trigger Germans Conquer France: Setting switch to true for conditionAttachment_French_1_Liberation_Switch attached to French
            triggerFrenchDestroyPUsGermans: Setting destroysPUs to true for playerAttachment attached to French

Non Combat Move - Germans
            2 bombers moved from Normandy Bordeaux to Western Germany
            1 infantry moved from Romania to Bulgaria
                  Germans take Bulgaria from Neutral_Axis
            1 fighter moved from Yugoslavia to Southern Italy
            1 aaGun moved from Germany to Poland
            2 aaGuns, 3 artilleries and 11 infantry moved from Germany to Slovakia Hungary
            1 aaGun moved from Western Germany to France
            1 tactical_bomber moved from 110 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            1 tactical_bomber moved from 110 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 110 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
            3 fighters moved from 110 Sea Zone to Western Germany
            1 battleship moved from 113 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser and 1 transport moved from 114 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Denmark to 112 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun moved from Western Germany to 112 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun and 1 infantry moved from 112 Sea Zone to Norway
            3 infantry moved from Norway to Finland
                  Germans take Finland from Neutral_Axis
            1 submarine moved from 124 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Denmark to Western Germany

Place Units - Germans
            1 carrier, 1 destroyer and 1 submarine placed in 112 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Germans
            Germans collect 41 PUs; end with 60 PUs
            Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 65 PUs
            Objective Germans 1 Trade with Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 70 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Germans : -4.50
    British : -0.00
    French : 5.00
    AA fire in France : : 0.83
    Neutral_Allies : 1.33

Savegame

• I don’t know how I’m going to recover from this…

• '19

how do you want to play it? straight up reroll?

• '19

99%, not even the comparitively risky standard 96%r

how do you want to play it? straight up reroll?

well that would be very nice of you and appreciated. and you would of course get a reroll as well. otherwise, this would be too easy of a game for the allies, especially since it’s bm and allies are so beefed up.

• '19

or we could just pick something like 8 units?

• if you want, I could just redo the French battle and then I could edit that result in. let me know if you’re ok with that

• '19

I dont really like rerolls, but we can do that or you can just pick a result

• '19

meaning i dont want to play the game with one in my pocket - dont like the way that makes me play

• '19

so if we reroll we can just reroll or just pick whatever you think is reasonable.

meaning i dont want to play the game with one in my pocket - dont like the way that makes me play

well I should qualify that further, we could grant you a similar re-roll if you get a disastrous result (lose or very close to losing, like way below average), on a battle that is 90% or greater odds. something like that. I did that with karl7 before

• '19

Sorry really busy right now, we can figure it out later

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m