Guam Solo vs crockett36 G40.2 oob

• '18

Hey Randy, back to you. Again–I just want to say sorry if this game is moving too slow for you. I can speed up my turns. I know you have a lot of other games going on though. A few notes on my last round: 1. I chose to not scramble your fighters in the India battle vs. the invasion fleet. I felt I could’ve just absorbed the hits and you’d lost your 2 fighters. 2. I attacked your NZ sub and totally overlooked that I didn’t bring in a destroyer. So then I just submerged your sub (which is what I would’ve done). That’s why there’s a sub with you in that sz. I don’t know if I triggered something with the neutrals? I thought since Russia had invaded Japan I could invade you. There was a long list in the turn post about the neutrals.

Hope all is well with you. BTW, I finished reading your writing you sent me. What can I do help you with it?

• 2024 2023 '22 '19 '18

no problem Kevin. Going to take some time and think about this one.

• 2024 2023 '22 '19 '18

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: Americans round 9

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 4.0

Game History

Round: 9

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 7 fighters; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 

Politics - Americans
            Trigger Americans War TrueNeutral: Changing Relationship for Americans and Neutral_True from Strict_Neutral to War

Combat Move - Americans
            3 fighters moved from Eastern United States to Western United States
            2 tactical_bombers moved from Eastern United States to Western United States
            3 submarines moved from 26 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 26 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 26 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from 26 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from Central United States to Eastern United States
            5 infantry moved from Eastern United States to New Brunswick Nova Scotia
            1 infantry moved from New Brunswick Nova Scotia to 106 Sea Zone
            1 mech_infantry moved from New Brunswick Nova Scotia to 106 Sea Zone
            1 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 transport moved from 106 Sea Zone to 109 Sea Zone
            5 bombers, 4 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Nenetsia to Belarus
            1 artillery moved from United Kingdom to 110 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 2 battleships, 3 carriers, 2 cruisers, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 submarine, 1 tactical_bomber and 1 transport moved from 110 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from 112 Sea Zone to Norway
            3 artilleries and 3 infantry moved from Morocco to 91 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from 91 Sea Zone to Gibraltar
            1 artillery moved from 91 Sea Zone to Gibraltar
            1 transport moved from 106 Sea Zone to 101 Sea Zone

Combat - Americans

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Savegame

• '18

@crockett36 Last week I downloaded the latest version of Triple A. Now when I try and open our game it says it is not compatible with the new and updated version/map. I tried playing the AI as well and it crashes. Did you download the new version? Did I miss something? My son is supposed to look at it today and he is a bit of a whiz with computers and programs. I’m hoping he’ll sort it out for me.

• '18

@GuamSolo So I read up on downloaded the new version and it says it won’t be compatible with older games. Didn’t catch that before I pulled the trigger. I’m going to re-download the old version but I need my son’s help because it has to be set up in another drive, etc. Going to work on it tomorrow. Sorry for the delay.

• 2024 2023 '22 '19 '18

back from vaca

• '18

Hey Randy, I finally pinned my son down and he helped me straighten things out. I had to reacquire the old Triple A for our game. Anyways, I looked at the map - and see you’re waiting on scramble orders. So:

1. No scramble in sz 112 for Norway invasion.
    2. Scramble all fighters in Japan for sz 6 battle, and lets throw 3 kamikazi attempts at the carrier.

Also, order of casualties for the sea zone 6 battle:

1. Battleship absorb hit
    2. Carriers can each absorb a hit (because planes can land in Japan at end of battle)
    3. Sub
    4. Destroyer - But if I have to keep the destroyer in the fight until the subs are gone then do that, not sure about that rule. I think if your subs are engaged my battleship can hit them, but what about my planes? If sinking the destroyer means only my battleship dice can hit the subs then leave the destroyer.
    5. One Carrier can take a second hit and be sunk
    6. One Tactical
    7. One Fighter
    8. One Fighter
    9. Second Carrier can take a hit and be sunk
    10. Tactical

Hopefully it doesn’t go longer than this…

• '18

Let me know if I can clarify anything else. Welcome back from vacation by the way. Hope it was restful. We had to cancel our vacation. We had planned to go to the Philippines but everything shut down. Skipping vacation now…

• 2024 2023 '22 '19 '18

TripleA Turn Summary: Americans round 9

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 4.0

Game History

Politics - Americans
            Trigger Americans War TrueNeutral: Changing Relationship for Americans and Neutral_True from Strict_Neutral to War

Combat Move - Americans
            1 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 transport moved from 106 Sea Zone to 109 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 2 battleships, 3 carriers, 2 cruisers, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 submarine, 1 tactical_bomber and 1 transport moved from 110 Sea Zone to 112 Sea Zone

Combat - Americans
            Kamikaze Suicide Attack attacks 1 carrier owned by the Americans scoring 2 hits.  Rolls: 2,2,3
            Battle in Norway
            Battle in Gibraltar
                Americans attack with 3 artilleries and 3 infantry
                Italians defend with 1 harbour and 2 infantry
                    Americans roll dice for 1 cruiser in Gibraltar, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 3 artilleries and 3 infantry in Gibraltar, round 2 : 2/6 hits, 2.00 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 2 infantry in Gibraltar, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Americans and 2 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Gibraltar
                Americans win, taking Norway from Germans, taking Gibraltar from Italians with 3 artilleries and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Americans: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Italians: 2 infantry
            Battle in Belarus
                Americans attack with 5 bombers, 4 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers
                Germans defend with 1 aaGun, 4 armour, 2 artilleries, 6 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys
                    AA fire in Belarus : 0/3 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 5 bombers, 4 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers in Belarus, round 2 : 6/11 hits, 6.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 aaGun, 4 armour, 2 artilleries, 6 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys in Belarus, round 2 : 5/14 hits, 5.33 expected hits
                    1 aaGun owned by the Germans, 5 infantry owned by the Germans, 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Americans, 3 fighters owned by the Americans and 1 bomber owned by the Americans lost in Belarus
                    Americans roll dice for 4 bombers, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber in Belarus, round 3 : 4/6 hits, 3.83 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 4 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys in Belarus, round 3 : 1/9 hits, 3.67 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Germans, 1 infantry owned by the Germans, 1 fighter owned by the Americans and 2 mech_infantrys owned by the Germans lost in Belarus
                    Americans roll dice for 4 bombers and 1 tactical_bomber in Belarus, round 4 : 4/5 hits, 3.17 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 4 armour and 1 artillery in Belarus, round 4 : 1/5 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Germans, 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Americans and 3 armour owned by the Germans lost in Belarus
                    Americans roll dice for 4 bombers in Belarus, round 5 : 4/4 hits, 2.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 armour in Belarus, round 5 : 1/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    1 armour owned by the Germans and 1 bomber owned by the Americans lost in Belarus
                Americans win with 3 bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is -23
                Casualties for Americans: 2 bombers, 4 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers
                Casualties for Germans: 1 aaGun, 4 armour, 2 artilleries, 6 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys
            Battle in 6 Sea Zone
                Americans attack with 2 fighters, 3 submarines and 2 tactical_bombers
                Japanese defend with 1 battleship, 3 carriers, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 1 submarine, 2 tactical_bombers and 3 transports
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 submarine in 6 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 3 submarines in 6 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers in 6 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                Units damaged: 2 carriers owned by the Japanese
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship, 3 carriers, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 2 tactical_bombers and 3 transports in 6 Sea Zone, round 2 : 5/9 hits, 4.33 expected hits
                    1 submarine owned by the Americans, 2 tactical_bombers owned by the Americans and 2 fighters owned by the Americans lost in 6 Sea Zone
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 submarine in 6 Sea Zone, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 2 submarines in 6 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 carrier owned by the Japanese
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship, 3 carriers, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 2 tactical_bombers and 3 transports in 6 Sea Zone, round 3 : 5/9 hits, 4.33 expected hits
                    2 submarines owned by the Americans lost in 6 Sea Zone
                Japanese win with 1 battleship, 3 carriers, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 1 submarine, 2 tactical_bombers and 3 transports remaining. Battle score for attacker is -60
                Casualties for Americans: 2 fighters, 3 submarines and 2 tactical_bombers
                2 tactical_bombers owned by the Japanese and 2 fighters owned by the Japanese forced to land in Japan

Non Combat Move - Americans
            1 carrier moved from 26 Sea Zone to 25 Sea Zone
            3 bombers moved from Belarus to Russia
            1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from 109 Sea Zone to United Kingdom
            1 aaGun moved from New Brunswick Nova Scotia to 106 Sea Zone

Place Units - Americans
            7 fighters placed in Western United States

Turn Complete - Americans
            Americans collect 53 PUs; end with 54 PUs
            Objective Americans 1 Homeland: Americans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 64 PUs
            Objective Americans 3 Defense Obligations: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 69 PUs
            Objective Americans 2 Outer Territories: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 74 PUs

Germans : -3.83
    Italians : 0.33
    Americans : 0.17
    Japanese : 1.00
    AA fire in Belarus : : -0.50

Savegame

• 2024 2023 '22 '19 '18

TripleA Turn Summary: UK_Pacific round 9

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 4.0

Game History

Politics - Americans

Combat Move - Americans

Combat - Americans
            Kamikaze Suicide Attack attacks 1 carrier owned by the Americans scoring 2 hits.  Rolls: 2,2,3
            Battle in Norway
            Battle in Gibraltar
                Americans attack with 3 artilleries and 3 infantry
                Italians defend with 1 harbour and 2 infantry
                    Americans roll dice for 1 cruiser in Gibraltar, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 3 artilleries and 3 infantry in Gibraltar, round 2 : 2/6 hits, 2.00 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 2 infantry in Gibraltar, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Americans and 2 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Gibraltar
                Americans win, taking Norway from Germans, taking Gibraltar from Italians with 3 artilleries and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Americans: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Italians: 2 infantry
            Battle in Belarus
                Americans attack with 5 bombers, 4 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers
                Germans defend with 1 aaGun, 4 armour, 2 artilleries, 6 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys
                    AA fire in Belarus : 0/3 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 5 bombers, 4 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers in Belarus, round 2 : 6/11 hits, 6.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 aaGun, 4 armour, 2 artilleries, 6 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys in Belarus, round 2 : 5/14 hits, 5.33 expected hits
                    1 aaGun owned by the Germans, 5 infantry owned by the Germans, 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Americans, 3 fighters owned by the Americans and 1 bomber owned by the Americans lost in Belarus
                    Americans roll dice for 4 bombers, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber in Belarus, round 3 : 4/6 hits, 3.83 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 4 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys in Belarus, round 3 : 1/9 hits, 3.67 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Germans, 1 infantry owned by the Germans, 1 fighter owned by the Americans and 2 mech_infantrys owned by the Germans lost in Belarus
                    Americans roll dice for 4 bombers and 1 tactical_bomber in Belarus, round 4 : 4/5 hits, 3.17 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 4 armour and 1 artillery in Belarus, round 4 : 1/5 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Germans, 1 tactical_bomber owned by the Americans and 3 armour owned by the Germans lost in Belarus
                    Americans roll dice for 4 bombers in Belarus, round 5 : 4/4 hits, 2.67 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 armour in Belarus, round 5 : 1/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    1 armour owned by the Germans and 1 bomber owned by the Americans lost in Belarus
                Americans win with 3 bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is -23
                Casualties for Americans: 2 bombers, 4 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers
                Casualties for Germans: 1 aaGun, 4 armour, 2 artilleries, 6 infantry and 2 mech_infantrys
            Battle in 6 Sea Zone
                Americans attack with 2 fighters, 3 submarines and 2 tactical_bombers
                Japanese defend with 1 battleship, 3 carriers, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 1 submarine, 2 tactical_bombers and 3 transports
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 submarine in 6 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 3 submarines in 6 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers in 6 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                Units damaged: 2 carriers owned by the Japanese
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship, 3 carriers, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 2 tactical_bombers and 3 transports in 6 Sea Zone, round 2 : 5/9 hits, 4.33 expected hits
                    1 submarine owned by the Americans, 2 tactical_bombers owned by the Americans and 2 fighters owned by the Americans lost in 6 Sea Zone
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 submarine in 6 Sea Zone, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 2 submarines in 6 Sea Zone, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 carrier owned by the Japanese
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship, 3 carriers, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 2 tactical_bombers and 3 transports in 6 Sea Zone, round 3 : 5/9 hits, 4.33 expected hits
                    2 submarines owned by the Americans lost in 6 Sea Zone
                Japanese win with 1 battleship, 3 carriers, 1 destroyer, 2 fighters, 1 submarine, 2 tactical_bombers and 3 transports remaining. Battle score for attacker is -60
                Casualties for Americans: 2 fighters, 3 submarines and 2 tactical_bombers
                2 tactical_bombers owned by the Japanese and 2 fighters owned by the Japanese forced to land in Japan

Non Combat Move - Americans
            1 carrier moved from 26 Sea Zone to 25 Sea Zone
            3 bombers moved from Belarus to Russia
            1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from 109 Sea Zone to United Kingdom

Place Units - Americans
            7 fighters placed in Western United States

Turn Complete - Americans
            Americans collect 53 PUs; end with 54 PUs
            Objective Americans 1 Homeland: Americans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 64 PUs
            Objective Americans 3 Defense Obligations: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 69 PUs
            Objective Americans 2 Outer Territories: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 74 PUs

Purchase Units - Chinese
            Trigger Chinese Loses Burma Road: Chinese has their production frontier changed to: productionChinese_Burma_Road_Closed

Combat Move - Chinese

Turn Complete - Chinese
            Chinese collect 0 PUs; end with 1 PU

Purchase Units - British
            British buy 3 armour, 1 infantry and 3 mech_infantrys; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - British
            3 artilleries moved from West India to Eastern Persia
            1 armour moved from Iraq to Eastern Persia
            1 infantry moved from Union of South Africa to Rhodesia
            3 infantry moved from Morocco to Algeria
            1 armour moved from Morocco to Algeria
            2 transports moved from 91 Sea Zone to 106 Sea Zone
            3 infantry moved from Quebec to New Brunswick Nova Scotia
            1 transport moved from 89 Sea Zone to 106 Sea Zone
            1 armour and 2 mech_infantrys moved from Egypt to Iraq
            1 bomber moved from Egypt to Kazakhstan

Combat - British
            Battle in Algeria
                British attack with 1 armour and 3 infantry
                Italians defend with 1 infantry
                    British roll dice for 1 armour and 3 infantry in Algeria, round 2 : 0/4 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 infantry in Algeria, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the British lost in Algeria
                    British roll dice for 1 armour and 2 infantry in Algeria, round 3 : 1/3 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 infantry in Algeria, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Algeria
                British win, taking Algeria from Italians with 1 armour and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for British: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Italians: 1 infantry
            Battle in Kazakhstan
                British attack with 1 bomber
                Japanese defend with 1 mech_infantry
                    British roll dice for 1 bomber in Kazakhstan, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Kazakhstan, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Kazakhstan
                British win with 1 bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 mech_infantry

Non Combat Move - British
            1 bomber moved from Kazakhstan to Volgograd

Place Units - British
            3 mech_infantrys placed in Union of South Africa
            3 armour placed in Egypt
            1 infantry placed in United Kingdom

Turn Complete - British
            British collect 34 PUs; end with 34 PUs

Turn Complete - UK_Pacific

Germans : -3.83
    Italians : 0.67
    British : -0.50
    Americans : 0.17
    Japanese : 0.67
    AA fire in Belarus : : -0.50

Savegame

• '18

TripleA Turn Summary: Italians round 9

Game History

Purchase Units - Italians
            Italians buy 1 carrier and 5 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Politics - Italians
            Trigger Italians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Germans:Italians:Japanese for territoryAttachment attached to Chile
            Trigger Italians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Germans:Italians:Japanese for territoryAttachment attached to Argentina
            Trigger Italians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Germans:Italians:Japanese for territoryAttachment attached to Venezuela
            Trigger Italians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Germans:Italians:Japanese for territoryAttachment attached to Sweden
            Trigger Italians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Germans:Italians:Japanese for territoryAttachment attached to Switzerland
            Trigger Italians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Germans:Italians:Japanese for territoryAttachment attached to Spain
            Trigger Italians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Germans:Italians:Japanese for territoryAttachment attached to Portugal
            Trigger Italians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Germans:Italians:Japanese for territoryAttachment attached to Turkey
            Trigger Italians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Germans:Italians:Japanese for territoryAttachment attached to Saudi Arabia
            Trigger Italians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Germans:Italians:Japanese for territoryAttachment attached to Afghanistan
            Trigger Italians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Germans:Italians:Japanese for territoryAttachment attached to Mozambique
            Trigger Italians Friendly With TrueNeutrals: Setting captureUnitOnEnteringBy to Germans:Italians:Japanese for territoryAttachment attached to Angola

Combat Move - Italians
            1 infantry moved from Bessarabia to Ukraine
            1 artillery moved from Bessarabia to Ukraine
            1 bomber moved from Southern Italy to Ukraine

Combat - Italians
            Battle in Ukraine
                Italians attack with 1 artillery, 1 bomber and 3 infantry
                Russians defend with 4 armour and 1 factory_minor
                    Italians roll dice for 1 artillery, 1 bomber and 3 infantry in Ukraine, round 2 : 5/5 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 4 armour in Ukraine, round 2 : 3/4 hits, 2.00 expected hits
                    4 armour owned by the Russians and 3 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Ukraine
                Italians win, taking Ukraine from Russians with 1 artillery and 1 bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 15
                Casualties for Italians: 3 infantry
                Casualties for Russians: 4 armour

Non Combat Move - Italians
            1 bomber moved from Ukraine to Bessarabia
            1 battleship, 2 cruisers and 2 transports moved from 92 Sea Zone to 95 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Southern Italy to 95 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Southern Italy to 95 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Northern Italy to Western Germany
            1 aaGun moved from Western Germany to France

Place Units - Italians
            1 carrier placed in 95 Sea Zone
            5 infantry placed in Northern Italy

Turn Complete - Italians
            Italians collect 18 PUs; end with 18 PUs
            Objective Italians 1 Control The Mediterranean: Italians met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 23 PUs

Italians : 3.33
    Russians : 1.00

Savegame

• '18

Crockett - I meant to thin out the tanks in Ukraine for the Germans but they took it in one round. I hit save without moving the other troops up since they won the battle. I hope you don’t mind but I used the edit mode to fix that.

FYI - I’m really enjoying this game and benefit watching what you are doing. I still hope you are up for a discussion, no matter how small, when it’s over. Blessings…

• '18

• 2024 2023 '22 '19 '18

TripleA Turn Summary: French round 9

Game History

Purchase Units - ANZAC
            ANZAC buy 1 artillery and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 

Combat Move - ANZAC
            1 carrier moved from 54 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 54 Sea Zone to Hawaiian Islands
            1 armour moved from New South Wales to South Australia
            2 infantry moved from New South Wales to South Australia

Combat - ANZAC
            ANZAC creates battle in territory 17 Sea Zone
            Battle in 17 Sea Zone
                ANZAC attack with 1 submarine
                Japanese defend with 1 submarine
                1 submarine owned by the ANZAC Submerged
                1 submarine owned by the Japanese Submerged

Non Combat Move - ANZAC

Place Units - ANZAC
            1 transport placed in 62 Sea Zone
            1 artillery placed in New South Wales

Turn Complete - ANZAC
            ANZAC collect 12 PUs; end with 13 PUs

Combat Move - French
            1 infantry moved from Tunisia to Libya
            1 infantry moved from French Central Africa to French West Africa

Combat - French
            Battle in French West Africa
                French attack with 1 infantry
                Italians defend with 1 infantry
                    French roll dice for 1 infantry in French West Africa, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 infantry in French West Africa, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 infantry in French West Africa, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 infantry in French West Africa, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 infantry in French West Africa, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 infantry in French West Africa, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    French roll dice for 1 infantry in French West Africa, round 5 : 0/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 infantry in French West Africa, round 5 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the French lost in French West Africa
                Italians win with 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -3
                Casualties for French: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - French

Turn Complete - French

Italians : -0.33
    French : -0.67

Savegame

• 2024 2023 '22 '19 '18

I am looking forward to reviewing. I can’t remember where momentum shifted but I’m looking forward to learning from it. Perhaps afterwards we can try grasshoppers victory conditions?

• '18

TripleA Turn Summary: Germans round 10

Game History

Round: 10

Research Technology - Germans

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy 2 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 bomber and 9 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            1 infantry moved from Western Germany to 113 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from 113 Sea Zone to Norway
            1 infantry moved from 113 Sea Zone to Norway
            3 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Western Germany to Norway
            1 fighter moved from 113 Sea Zone to Norway
            1 infantry moved from Archangel to Smolensk
            1 mech_infantry moved from Novgorod to Smolensk
            1 fighter moved from Eastern Poland to Smolensk
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Eastern Poland to Smolensk
            1 infantry moved from Western Ukraine to Bryansk
            1 mech_infantry moved from Western Ukraine to Bryansk
            1 bomber moved from Eastern Poland to Bryansk
            1 bomber moved from Eastern Poland to Russia
            1 artillery moved from Western Ukraine to Bryansk
            1 bomber moved from Eastern Poland to Russia

Combat - Germans
            Strategic bombing raid in Russia
                    AA fire in Russia : 0/2 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                Bombing raid in Russia rolls: 7,3 and causes: 10 damage to unit: factory_major
                Bombing raid in Russia causes 10 damage total. 
            Battle in Bryansk
                Germans attack with 1 artillery, 1 bomber, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry
                Russians defend with 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery, 1 bomber, 1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry in Bryansk, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Bryansk, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Bryansk
                Germans win, taking Bryansk from Russians with 1 artillery, 1 bomber and 1 mech_infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry
            Battle in Norway
                Germans attack with 4 fighters, 2 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
                Americans defend with 1 artillery
                    Germans roll dice for 4 fighters, 2 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers in Norway, round 2 : 1/8 hits, 3.67 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 artillery in Norway, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Americans lost in Norway
                Germans win, taking Norway from Americans with 4 fighters, 2 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                Casualties for Americans: 1 artillery
            Battle in Smolensk
                Germans attack with 1 fighter, 1 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Russians defend with 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 fighter, 1 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Smolensk, round 2 : 0/4 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Smolensk, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 fighter, 1 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Smolensk, round 3 : 2/4 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Smolensk, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Smolensk
                Germans win, taking Smolensk from Russians with 1 fighter, 1 mech_infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Germans
            1 mech_infantry moved from Western Ukraine to Ukraine
            1 mech_infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Ukraine
            1 mech_infantry moved from Eastern Poland to Ukraine
            1 bomber moved from Bryansk to Ukraine
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Smolensk to Ukraine
            1 fighter moved from Smolensk to Ukraine
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Norway to Novgorod
            5 infantry moved from Poland to 114 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Germany to 114 Sea Zone
            6 infantry and 3 transports moved from 114 Sea Zone to 115 Sea Zone
            6 infantry moved from 115 Sea Zone to Novgorod
            1 artillery moved from Novgorod to Belarus
            1 armour moved from Eastern Poland to Ukraine
            1 fighter moved from Norway to 113 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Norway to 113 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Norway to Western Germany
            1 fighter moved from Norway to Western Germany
            1 bomber moved from Russia to Novgorod
            1 bomber moved from Russia to Novgorod
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Norway to Western Germany
            1 mech_infantry moved from Western Germany to 113 Sea Zone
            1 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 1 transport moved from 113 Sea Zone to 115 Sea Zone
            1 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from 115 Sea Zone to Novgorod

Place Units - Germans
            1 bomber placed in Western Germany
            4 infantry placed in Western Germany
            1 armour and 5 infantry placed in Germany
            1 armour and 2 artilleries placed in Novgorod
            Germans undo move 3.
            2 infantry placed in Western Germany
            1 armour and 3 infantry placed in Germany

Turn Complete - Germans
            Germans collect 51 PUs; end with 51 PUs
            Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 56 PUs
            Objective Germans 2 Control Novgorod Or Volgograd Or Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 61 PUs

AA fire in Russia : : -0.33
    Germans : -3.17
    Americans : -0.33
    Russians : 1.00

Savegame

• '18

@crockett36 Sounds good - would those be YG’s newest VC’s? Or have they changed at all? I know he’s getting things in order for his next tournament.

• 2024 2023 '22 '19 '18

TripleA Turn Summary: Russians round 10

Game History

Purchase Units - Russians
            Russians repair damage of 9x factory_major; Remaining resources: 16 PUs; 
            Russians buy 2 armour and 1 mech_infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Russians
            1 mech_infantry moved from Russia to Novosibirsk
            1 bomber moved from Urals to Novgorod
            2 tactical_bombers moved from Rostov to Bryansk
            2 tactical_bombers moved from Rostov to Belarus
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Rostov to Smolensk
            1 infantry moved from Rostov to Bryansk
            7 mech_infantrys moved from Russia to Archangel
                  Russians take Archangel from Germans
            6 infantry moved from Russia to Bryansk
            1 infantry moved from Russia to Bryansk

Combat - Russians
            Strategic bombing raid in Novgorod
                    AA fire in Novgorod : 0/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                Bombing raid in Novgorod rolls: 4 and causes: 4 damage to unit: factory_minor
                Bombing raid in Novgorod causes 4 damage total. 
            Battle in Bryansk
                Russians attack with 8 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers
                Germans defend with 1 artillery and 1 mech_infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 8 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers in Bryansk, round 2 : 2/10 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 mech_infantry in Bryansk, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 artillery owned by the Germans and 1 mech_infantry owned by the Germans lost in Bryansk
                Russians win, taking Bryansk from Germans with 8 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                Casualties for Germans: 1 artillery and 1 mech_infantry
            Battle in Novosibirsk
                Russians attack with 1 mech_infantry
                Japanese defend with 1 infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Novosibirsk, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Novosibirsk, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Novosibirsk, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Novosibirsk, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the Russians lost in Novosibirsk
                Japanese win with 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -4
                Casualties for Russians: 1 mech_infantry
            Battle in Belarus
                Russians attack with 2 tactical_bombers
                Germans defend with 1 artillery
                    Russians roll dice for 2 tactical_bombers in Belarus, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery in Belarus, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 tactical_bomber owned by the Russians and 1 artillery owned by the Germans lost in Belarus
                Russians win with 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is -7
                Casualties for Russians: 1 tactical_bomber
                Casualties for Germans: 1 artillery
            Battle in Smolensk
                Russians attack with 1 tactical_bomber
                Germans defend with 1 mech_infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 1 tactical_bomber in Smolensk, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Smolensk, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the Germans lost in Smolensk
                Russians win with 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                Casualties for Germans: 1 mech_infantry

Non Combat Move - Russians
            1 infantry moved from Yakut S.S.R. to Yenisey
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Smolensk to Nenetsia
            1 bomber moved from Novgorod to Nenetsia
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Belarus to Nenetsia
            2 tactical_bombers moved from Bryansk to Nenetsia

Place Units - Russians
            2 armour and 1 mech_infantry placed in Russia

Turn Complete - Russians
            Russians collect 19 PUs; end with 19 PUs

Germans : -0.33
    Russians : -0.17
    Japanese : 0.33
    AA fire in Novgorod : : -0.17

Savegame

• '18

TripleA Turn Summary: Japanese round 10

Game History

Purchase Units - Japanese
            Japanese repair damage of 6x factory_minor; Remaining resources: 90 PUs; 3 SuicideAttackTokens; 
            Japanese buy 1 artillery, 1 bomber, 1 carrier, 1 fighter, 5 infantry, 3 mech_infantrys and 3 transports; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 3 SuicideAttackTokens; 

Combat Move - Japanese
            3 units repaired.
            1 bomber moved from Tsinghai to Russia
            10 armour moved from India to Eastern Persia
                  Japanese take West India from UK_Pacific
            1 infantry moved from India to 39 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from India to 39 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 39 Sea Zone to 80 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from 80 Sea Zone to Eastern Persia
            1 infantry moved from 80 Sea Zone to Eastern Persia
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Burma to Eastern Persia
            1 mech_infantry moved from Sikang to Caucasus
                  Japanese take Caucasus from Russians
            1 infantry moved from Novosibirsk to Vologda
                  Japanese take Vologda from Russians
            1 mech_infantry moved from Tsinghai to Samara
                  Japanese take Samara from Russians
            1 infantry moved from Buryatia to Yakut S.S.R.
                  Japanese take Yakut S.S.R. from Russians
            1 infantry moved from Sakha to Buryatia
            1 infantry moved from Amur to Buryatia
            1 battleship moved from 39 Sea Zone to 80 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from India to 39 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 39 Sea Zone to 80 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from 80 Sea Zone to Eastern Persia
            1 artillery moved from 80 Sea Zone to Eastern Persia
            1 artillery and 6 mech_infantrys moved from India to West India
            1 artillery moved from 39 Sea Zone to Ceylon
            1 submarine moved from 6 Sea Zone to 25 Sea Zone
            2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Japan to 25 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 6 Sea Zone to 17 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Japan to 17 Sea Zone
            1 cruiser moved from 39 Sea Zone to 80 Sea Zone

Combat - Japanese
            Strategic bombing raid in Russia
                    AA fire in Russia : 0/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                Bombing raid in Russia rolls: 6 and causes: 6 damage to unit: factory_major
                Bombing raid in Russia causes 6 damage total. 
            Battle in Ceylon
            Battle in 25 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 2 fighters, 2 submarines and 2 tactical_bombers
                Americans defend with 1 carrier
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 submarines in 25 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                Units damaged: 1 carrier owned by the Americans
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers in 25 Sea Zone, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 carrier in 25 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 carrier owned by the Americans lost in 25 Sea Zone
                Japanese win, taking Ceylon from UK_Pacific with 2 fighters, 2 submarines and 2 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 16
                Casualties for Americans: 1 carrier
            Battle in 17 Sea Zone
                Japanese attack with 1 destroyer, 3 fighters and 1 submarine
                ANZAC defend with 1 submarine
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 submarine in 17 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 destroyer and 3 fighters in 17 Sea Zone, round 2 : 2/4 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    ANZAC roll dice for 1 submarine in 17 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                    1 submarine owned by the ANZAC lost in 17 Sea Zone
                Japanese win with 1 destroyer, 3 fighters and 1 submarine remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for ANZAC: 1 submarine
            Battle in Eastern Persia
                Japanese attack with 10 armour, 2 artilleries, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                British defend with 1 armour and 3 artilleries
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 battleship and 1 cruiser in Eastern Persia, round 2 : 2/2 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 10 armour, 2 artilleries, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Eastern Persia, round 2 : 8/15 hits, 7.00 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 armour and 3 artilleries in Eastern Persia, round 2 : 1/4 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese, 3 artilleries owned by the British and 1 armour owned by the British lost in Eastern Persia
                Japanese win, taking Eastern Persia from British with 10 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 15
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry
                Casualties for British: 1 armour and 3 artilleries

Non Combat Move - Japanese
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Eastern Persia to 80 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 39 Sea Zone to 80 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from Russia to Kazakhstan
            1 fighter moved from Tsinghai to Kazakhstan
            1 armour and 1 artillery moved from Sikang to Kazakhstan
            3 mech_infantrys moved from Szechwan to Kazakhstan
            2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from 25 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 17 Sea Zone to Japan
            1 fighter moved from 17 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 6 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 4 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            1 armour moved from Korea to 6 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 artillery, 4 infantry and 3 transports moved from 6 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 artillery and 4 infantry moved from 35 Sea Zone to Philippines
            3 mech_infantrys moved from Kweichow to Tsinghai
            2 mech_infantrys moved from French Indo China to Szechwan
            3 mech_infantrys moved from Malaya to Yunnan
            1 tactical_bomber moved from 39 Sea Zone to 80 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 6 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 39 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Burma to 35 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 17 Sea Zone to Japan
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Burma to 35 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from French Indo China to Kazakhstan
            1 aaGun moved from Chahar to Suiyuyan

Place Units - Japanese
            1 carrier and 2 transports placed in 6 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 fighter and 2 infantry placed in Japan
            1 infantry placed in India
            1 transport placed in 37 Sea Zone
            1 infantry placed in Malaya
            2 mech_infantrys placed in India
            1 infantry placed in Malaya
            1 bomber and 1 mech_infantry placed in French Indo China

Turn Complete - Japanese
            Japanese collect 82 PUs; end with 82 PUs
            Objective Japanese 4 Control Dutch East Indies: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 87 PUs
            Objective Japanese 3 Control Honolulu Or Sydney Or Calcutta Or Western United States: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 92 PUs

AA fire in Russia : : -0.17
    British : -0.50
    Americans : -0.33
    ANZAC : -0.17
    Japanese : 0.67

Savegame

• 2024 2023 '22 '19 '18

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: Americans round 10

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: World War II Global 1940 2nd Edition, version: 4.0

Game History

Americans buy 3 artilleries, 4 fighters, 5 infantry and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Americans
            3 artilleries moved from Gibraltar to 91 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Gibraltar to 91 Sea Zone
            3 artilleries, 2 infantry and 3 transports moved from 91 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            2 battleships moved from 112 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            2 cruisers moved from 112 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            3 carriers moved from 112 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            3 bombers moved from Russia to 115 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 112 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 112 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            1 transport moved from 112 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 112 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            1 transport moved from 109 Sea Zone to 110 Sea Zone
            2 mech_infantrys moved from United Kingdom to 110 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from United Kingdom to 110 Sea Zone
            4 infantry moved from New Brunswick Nova Scotia to 106 Sea Zone
            2 aaGuns, 4 infantry and 3 transports moved from 106 Sea Zone to 109 Sea Zone
            4 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from Western United States to Hawaiian Islands
            2 fighters moved from Western United States to Hawaiian Islands
            1 cruiser and 2 destroyers moved from 91 Sea Zone to 109 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 110 Sea Zone to 109 Sea Zone
            2 mech_infantrys moved from 110 Sea Zone to Normandy Bordeaux
            3 infantry moved from 110 Sea Zone to Normandy Bordeaux
            3 artilleries moved from 110 Sea Zone to Normandy Bordeaux
            1 fighter moved from Western United States to Hawaiian Islands
            1 fighter moved from Western United States to Hawaiian Islands
            2 fighters moved from Western United States to Eastern United States

Combat - Americans

Savegame

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m