Ksmckay (axis) vs Axis-Dominion(Allies) BM3 Game 2

• TripleA Turn Summary: UK_Pacific round 6

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Round: 6

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 1 airfield, 1 artillery, 1 carrier, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter, 1 infantry, 1 submarine, 1 tactical_bomber and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Americans
            1 submarine moved from 54 Sea Zone to 55 Sea Zone
            2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Queensland to 55 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from 54 Sea Zone to 55 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from Russia to Ukraine

Combat - Americans
            Strategic bombing raid in Ukraine
                    AA fire in Ukraine : 0/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                Bombing raid in Ukraine rolls: 5 and causes: 5 damage to unit: factory_minor
                Bombing raid in Ukraine causes 5 damage total. 
            Battle in 55 Sea Zone
                Americans attack with 4 fighters, 1 submarine and 1 tactical_bomber
                Japanese defend with 1 destroyer
                    Americans roll dice for 1 submarine in 55 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 4 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber in 55 Sea Zone, round 2 : 4/5 hits, 2.67 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 destroyer in 55 Sea Zone, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 destroyer owned by the Japanese lost in 55 Sea Zone
                Americans win with 4 fighters, 1 submarine and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 8
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 destroyer

Non Combat Move - Americans
            1 cruiser and 1 destroyer moved from 92 Sea Zone to 99 Sea Zone
            1 carrier and 2 fighters moved from 92 Sea Zone to 99 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 2 artilleries, 3 infantry and 3 transports moved from 92 Sea Zone to 99 Sea Zone
            1 armour moved from Algeria to 92 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 92 Sea Zone to 99 Sea Zone
            1 armour moved from 99 Sea Zone to Syria
            1 fighter moved from Trans-Jordan to Rostov
            1 bomber moved from Ukraine to Russia
            1 fighter moved from Gibraltar to Trans-Jordan
            1 mech_infantry moved from Algeria to Morocco
            1 submarine moved from 101 Sea Zone to 91 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 91 Sea Zone to 64 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Eastern United States to Morocco
            2 fighters moved from Eastern United States to Gibraltar
            1 aaGun moved from Algeria to Morocco
            1 infantry moved from Algeria to Morocco
            1 aaGun, 2 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from Algeria to 92 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun, 2 infantry, 1 mech_infantry and 3 transports moved from 92 Sea Zone to 99 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Crete to 99 Sea Zone
            1 aaGun, 1 artillery, 3 infantry and 1 mech_infantry moved from 99 Sea Zone to Syria
            1 mech_infantry moved from Persia to West India
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Western United States to 10 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 carrier, 2 destroyers, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 10 Sea Zone to 26 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 26 Sea Zone to Hawaiian Islands
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Western United States to 26 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from 26 Sea Zone to Hawaiian Islands
            2 fighters moved from 55 Sea Zone to 54 Sea Zone
            2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 55 Sea Zone to Queensland
            1 fighter moved from Hawaiian Islands to Queensland
            1 fighter moved from Hawaiian Islands to Queensland
            1 tactical_bomber moved from 26 Sea Zone to Hawaiian Islands

Place Units - Americans
            1 airfield placed in Algeria
            1 carrier, 1 destroyer, 1 submarine and 1 transport placed in 10 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 fighter, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber placed in Western United States

Turn Complete - Americans
            Americans collect 55 PUs; end with 55 PUs
            Trigger Americans 7 North Africa Beach Head: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 60 PUs
            Objective Americans 1 Homeland: Americans met a national objective for an additional 10 PUs; end with 70 PUs
            Objective Americans 3 Defense Obligations: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 75 PUs
            Objective Americans 2 Outer Territories: Americans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 80 PUs

Purchase Units - Chinese
            Trigger Chinese Loses Burma Road: Chinese has their production frontier changed to: productionChinese_Burma_Road_Closed
            Chinese buy 4 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Chinese
            3 infantry moved from Chahar to Anhwe
            1 infantry moved from Hopei to Anhwe
            1 fighter moved from Hopei to Anhwe

Combat - Chinese
            Battle in Anhwe
                Chinese attack with 1 fighter and 4 infantry
                Japanese defend with 2 infantry
                    Chinese roll dice for 1 fighter and 4 infantry in Anhwe, round 2 : 2/5 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 infantry in Anhwe, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Japanese and 1 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Anhwe
                Chinese win, taking Anhwe from Japanese with 1 fighter and 3 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Chinese: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Japanese: 2 infantry

Non Combat Move - Chinese
            1 infantry moved from Suiyuyan to Hopei
            1 infantry moved from Shensi to Hopei
            1 fighter moved from Anhwe to Hopei

Place Units - Chinese
            4 infantry placed in Hopei

Turn Complete - Chinese
            Chinese collect 10 PUs; end with 10 PUs

Purchase Units - British
            British buy 2 fighters and 3 submarines; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Purchase Units - UK_Pacific
            UK_Pacific buy 3 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - British
            2 infantry moved from India to Burma
            1 fighter moved from India to Burma
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Eastern Persia to Burma
            2 transports moved from 76 Sea Zone to 81 Sea Zone
            4 infantry moved from Egypt to 81 Sea Zone
            4 infantry and 2 transports moved from 81 Sea Zone to 99 Sea Zone
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from Algeria to 92 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 92 Sea Zone to 99 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 3 artilleries, 2 fighters and 8 infantry moved from 99 Sea Zone to Greece
            1 fighter moved from Algeria to Greece
            1 battleship moved from 92 Sea Zone to 99 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from Trans-Jordan to Greece
            1 battleship and 2 cruisers moved from 76 Sea Zone to 99 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Eastern Persia to Burma

Combat - British
            Battle in Greece
                British attack with 1 armour, 3 artilleries, 1 bomber, 3 fighters and 8 infantry
                Germans defend with 1 fighter, 2 mech_infantrys and 2 tactical_bombers; Italians defend with 1 aaGun, 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 4 infantry and 1 marine
                    AA fire in Greece : 1/3 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    1 fighter owned by the British lost in Greece
                    British roll dice for 2 battleships and 2 cruisers in Greece, round 2 : 3/4 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 armour, 3 artilleries, 1 bomber, 2 fighters and 8 infantry in Greece, round 2 : 6/15 hits, 5.00 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 aaGun, 1 artillery, 2 fighters, 4 infantry, 1 marine, 2 mech_infantrys and 2 tactical_bombers in Greece, round 2 : 5/12 hits, 5.00 expected hits
                    1 aaGun owned by the Italians, 1 marine owned by the Italians, 1 artillery owned by the Italians, 2 mech_infantrys owned by the Germans, 4 infantry owned by the Italians and 5 infantry owned by the British lost in Greece
                    British roll dice for 1 armour, 3 artilleries, 1 bomber, 2 fighters and 3 infantry in Greece, round 3 : 6/10 hits, 4.17 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers in Greece, round 3 : 3/4 hits, 2.33 expected hits
                    1 fighter owned by the Germans, 2 tactical_bombers owned by the Germans, 1 fighter owned by the Italians and 3 infantry owned by the British lost in Greece
                British win, taking Greece from Italians with 1 armour, 3 artilleries, 1 bomber and 2 fighters remaining. Battle score for attacker is 42
                Casualties for British: 1 fighter and 8 infantry
                Casualties for Italians: 1 aaGun, 1 artillery, 1 fighter, 4 infantry and 1 marine
                Casualties for Germans: 1 fighter, 2 mech_infantrys and 2 tactical_bombers
            Battle in Burma
                British attack with 2 fighters, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Japanese defend with 1 infantry
                    British roll dice for 2 fighters, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Burma, round 2 : 0/5 hits, 2.00 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Burma, round 2 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 2 fighters, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Burma, round 3 : 2/5 hits, 2.00 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 1 infantry in Burma, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese lost in Burma
                British win, taking Burma from Japanese with 2 fighters, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Japanese: 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - British
            1 carrier and 2 destroyers moved from 76 Sea Zone to 99 Sea Zone
            2 destroyers and 2 submarines moved from 92 Sea Zone to 99 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Greece to 99 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from Greece to Trans-Jordan
            2 fighters moved from Gibraltar to 99 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from United Kingdom to Gibraltar
            2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Burma to India
            1 fighter moved from Eastern Persia to Bryansk
            1 fighter moved from Eastern Persia to Bryansk
            1 aaGun moved from Trans-Jordan to Egypt
            2 infantry moved from Trans-Jordan to Egypt
            1 infantry moved from Iraq to Northwest Persia
            1 infantry moved from Iraq to Trans-Jordan
            2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Eastern Persia to Trans-Jordan
            1 fighter moved from India to Persia
            1 infantry moved from Trans-Jordan to Egypt
            1 destroyer moved from 106 Sea Zone to 109 Sea Zone

Place Units - British
            3 submarines placed in 81 Sea Zone
            British undo move 1.
            1 submarine placed in 98 Sea Zone
            2 submarines placed in 81 Sea Zone
            2 fighters placed in United Kingdom

Turn Complete - British
            Total Cost from Convoy Blockades: 2
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 97 Sea Zone. Rolls: 4,2,5,1,4,6,1,6
            British collect 32 PUs (2 lost to blockades); end with 32 PUs
            Trigger British 3 No Enemy Submarines: British met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 35 PUs
            Objective British 4 Control Convoy Lanes: British met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 38 PUs
            Objective British 1 Original: British met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 41 PUs

Place Units - UK_Pacific
            3 infantry placed in India

Turn Complete - UK_Pacific
            UK_Pacific collect 6 PUs; end with 6 PUs
            Trigger UK Pacific 4 No Enemy Submarines: UK_Pacific met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 9 PUs
            Some Units in India change ownership: 3 infantry

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

AA fire in Greece : : 0.50
    British : 1.50
    Italians : 0.67
    Americans : 1.00
    AA fire in Ukraine : : -0.17
    Chinese : 0.83
    Japanese : -0.67

Savegame

• '19

wish i could have swapped some of those burma dice with greek dice.

I just had a hard time coming up with anyway to keep you from hitting greece besides pulling back a very large force from WUk in a preventative move. I didnt think I could stack greece and hold it, so thought best bet was keeping US from taking it, and then at least force you to commit UK and US forces. If I didnt defend greece, I saw the superest super stack forming there with a 100 UK planes and was confident that would be the end of the europe theater, and while that would have given me india not sure that was a good trade for me.

Now at least I have to react to a real move instead of the possibility of a move.

• @ksmckay said in Ksmckay (axis) vs Axis-Dominion(Allies) BM3 Game 2:

wish i could have swapped some of those burma dice with greek dice.

I just had a hard time coming up with anyway to keep you from hitting greece besides pulling back a very large force from WUk in a preventative move. I didnt think I could stack greece and hold it, so thought best bet was keeping US from taking it, and then at least force you to commit UK and US forces. If I didnt defend greece, I saw the superest super stack forming there with a 100 UK planes and was confident that would be the end of the europe theater, and while that would have given me india not sure that was a good trade for me.

Now at least I have to react to a real move instead of the possibility of a move.

yah I understand your decision process, and Greece can be tough once the allies gain foothold. it’s often underestimated to be sure. losing some of that German air is perhaps the hardest part of this loss for you.

• '19

yeah, but I couldnt come up with anything better. If you were in my position what would you have done?

Only thing I could have done to absolutely prevent it is bring back a ton of mec and arm. But again that would just mean you could do absolutely nothing and the damage would be done. Three air hurt, but everything else looked worse to me.

yeah, but I couldnt come up with anything better. If you were in my position what would you have done?

Only thing I could have done to absolutely prevent it is bring back a ton of mec and arm. But again that would just mean you could do absolutely nothing and the damage would be done. Three air hurt, but everything else looked worse to me.

Well, I think losing Greece is not great but what’s more important than that, is keeping it contained. Otherwise it could go out of control like a wildfire.

• '19

TripleA Turn Summary: Italians round 6

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Purchase Units - Italians
            Italians buy 5 infantry; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Italians
            3 mech_infantrys moved from Romania to Greece
            1 bomber and 1 fighter moved from Southern Italy to Greece
            2 fighters moved from 97 Sea Zone to Greece

Combat - Italians
            Battle in Greece
                Italians attack with 1 bomber, 3 fighters and 3 mech_infantrys
                British defend with 1 armour and 3 artilleries
                    Italians roll dice for 1 bomber, 3 fighters and 3 mech_infantrys in Greece, round 2 : 2/7 hits, 2.67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 armour and 3 artilleries in Greece, round 2 : 0/4 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    2 artilleries owned by the British lost in Greece
                    Italians roll dice for 1 bomber, 3 fighters and 3 mech_infantrys in Greece, round 3 : 4/7 hits, 2.67 expected hits
                    British roll dice for 1 armour and 1 artillery in Greece, round 3 : 1/2 hits, 0.83 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the Italians, 1 artillery owned by the British and 1 armour owned by the British lost in Greece
                Italians win, taking Greece from British with 1 bomber, 3 fighters and 2 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 14
                Casualties for British: 1 armour and 3 artilleries
                Casualties for Italians: 1 mech_infantry

Non Combat Move - Italians
            1 battleship, 1 carrier, 2 cruisers, 1 destroyer and 1 transport moved from 97 Sea Zone to 93 Sea Zone
            2 fighters moved from Greece to 93 Sea Zone
            1 bomber and 1 fighter moved from Greece to Southern Italy
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from France to Southern France
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from France to Northern Italy
            1 aaGun, 3 armour, 1 artillery, 2 infantry and 4 mech_infantrys moved from Ukraine to Bessarabia
            3 armour and 4 mech_infantrys moved from Bessarabia to Romania

Place Units - Italians
            3 infantry placed in Southern Italy
            2 infantry placed in Northern Italy

Turn Complete - Italians
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 99 Sea Zone. Rolls: 4,5,2,6,4,3,2,1,1,6,2,5,2,3,3,5,1,6,5,5,5,2
            Italians collect 11 PUs (2 lost to blockades); end with 11 PUs

Italians : 0.67
    British : -1.33

Savegame

• TripleA Turn Summary: French round 6

Game History

Purchase Units - ANZAC
            ANZAC buy 1 destroyer and 1 fighter; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 

Combat Move - ANZAC

Non Combat Move - ANZAC
            1 infantry moved from Ethiopia to Anglo Egyptian Sudan

Place Units - ANZAC
            1 destroyer placed in 62 Sea Zone
            1 fighter placed in New South Wales

Turn Complete - ANZAC
            ANZAC collect 11 PUs; end with 12 PUs
            Objective ANZAC 3 Pacific Supply Lines: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 15 PUs
            Objective ANZAC 2 Control Strategic Islands: ANZAC met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 18 PUs

Combat Move - French

Turn Complete - French

Savegame

• I repositioned the anz figs onto the US cv, FYI

• '19

TripleA Turn Summary: Germans round 7

Game History

Round: 7

Research Technology - Germans

Purchase Units - Germans
            Germans buy 6 infantry, 6 mech_infantrys and 2 tactical_bombers; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Germans
            2 infantry moved from Nenetsia to Urals
                  Germans take Urals from Russians
            1 armour and 1 mech_infantry moved from Nenetsia to Timguska
                  Germans take Timguska from Russians
            3 infantry moved from Nenetsia to Vologda
            1 artillery moved from Archangel to Vologda
            1 fighter moved from Novgorod to Vologda
            1 infantry moved from Archangel to Smolensk
            1 infantry moved from Belarus to Smolensk
            3 infantry moved from Ukraine to Western Ukraine
            2 bombers moved from Romania to Western Ukraine

Combat - Germans
            Battle in Western Ukraine
                Germans attack with 2 bombers and 3 infantry
                Russians defend with 2 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 2 bombers and 3 infantry in Western Ukraine, round 2 : 2/5 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 2 infantry in Western Ukraine, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Russians and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Western Ukraine
                Germans win, taking Western Ukraine from Russians with 2 bombers and 2 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Russians: 2 infantry
            Battle in Smolensk
                Germans attack with 2 infantry
                Russians defend with 1 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 2 infantry in Smolensk, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Smolensk, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Smolensk
                    Germans roll dice for 1 infantry in Smolensk, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Smolensk, round 3 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Smolensk
                Russians win with 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -6
                Casualties for Germans: 2 infantry
            Battle in Vologda
                Germans attack with 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 3 infantry
                Russians defend with 3 infantry
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 3 infantry in Vologda, round 2 : 2/5 hits, 1.50 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 3 infantry in Vologda, round 2 : 2/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Russians and 2 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Vologda
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 1 infantry in Vologda, round 3 : 2/3 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Russians roll dice for 1 infantry in Vologda, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians lost in Vologda
                Germans win, taking Vologda from Russians with 1 artillery, 1 fighter and 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for Russians: 3 infantry

Non Combat Move - Germans
            1 fighter moved from Vologda to Novgorod
            1 infantry moved from Novgorod to Belarus
            1 aaGun and 1 infantry moved from Archangel to Nenetsia
            1 submarine moved from 125 Sea Zone to 113 Sea Zone
            3 mech_infantrys moved from Germany to Romania
            1 mech_infantry moved from Western Germany to Southern Italy
            1 transport moved from 115 Sea Zone to 114 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Germany to 114 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 114 Sea Zone to 115 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 115 Sea Zone to Novgorod
            8 armour and 8 mech_infantrys moved from Ukraine to Romania
            1 mech_infantry moved from Ukraine to Romania
            1 armour moved from Ukraine to Romania
            7 armour and 11 mech_infantrys moved from Ukraine to Eastern Poland
            1 aaGun, 11 artilleries and 11 infantry moved from Ukraine to Bessarabia
            1 aaGun, 3 artilleries and 6 infantry moved from France to Northern Italy
            1 aaGun moved from France to Northern Italy
            2 infantry moved from Western Germany to Germany
            2 bombers moved from Western Ukraine to Romania

Place Units - Germans
            2 infantry and 6 mech_infantrys placed in Germany
            3 infantry placed in Novgorod
            1 infantry and 2 tactical_bombers placed in Western Germany
            Turning on Edit Mode
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from Nenetsia: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to Archangel: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Adding units owned by Germans to Nenetsia: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Removing units owned by Germans from Novgorod: 1 infantry
            EDIT: Turning off Edit Mode
            Germans undo move 1.
            1 infantry and 6 mech_infantrys placed in Germany
            1 infantry placed in France
            Germans undo move 3.
            6 mech_infantrys placed in Germany
            1 infantry placed in France

Turn Complete - Germans
                Rolling for Convoy Blockade Damage in 105 Sea Zone. Rolls: 5,2
            Germans collect 53 PUs (2 lost to blockades); end with 53 PUs
            Trigger Germans 5 Swedish Iron Ore: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 58 PUs
            Objective Germans 2 Control Novgorod Or Volgograd Or Russia: Germans met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 63 PUs

Germans : 1.00
    Russians : 2.33

Savegame

• okay, sooo, no Greece!

• '19

Meant to retreat from smo after first one was lost so that double hit was really annoying

• '19

@axis-dominion said in Ksmckay (axis) vs Axis-Dominion(Allies) BM3 Game 2:

okay, sooo, no Greece!

Nah it’s all yours.

@axis-dominion said in Ksmckay (axis) vs Axis-Dominion(Allies) BM3 Game 2:

okay, sooo, no Greece!

Nah it’s all yours.

I’ll edit your inf in bel. I know that happens to me sometimes too, the trigger finger!

• '19

Yeah finger on space bar is sometimes to quick. I just wanted one inf in bel and arch

Yeah finger on space bar is sometimes to quick. I just wanted one inf in bel and arch

yah I added it back to novg. so you have 8 in novg now.

• '19

Sorry, so if you add it back please put in Nov.

Sorry, so if you add it back please put in Nov.

yep, I did

• TripleA Turn Summary: Russians round 7

Game History

Purchase Units - Russians
            Russians buy 2 armour and 5 mech_infantrys; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Russians
            1 infantry moved from Rostov to Ukraine
                  Russians take Ukraine from Germans
            2 artilleries and 1 infantry moved from Russia to Vologda
            2 mech_infantrys moved from Volgograd to Vologda
            2 armour moved from Bryansk to Vologda
            3 mech_infantrys moved from Russia to Vologda
            5 mech_infantrys moved from Bryansk to Vologda
            3 infantry moved from Bryansk to Western Ukraine
            2 fighters moved from Russia to Western Ukraine
            1 tactical_bomber moved from Bryansk to Western Ukraine
            9 infantry moved from Bryansk to Belarus
            9 artilleries moved from Bryansk to Belarus

Combat - Russians
            Battle in Western Ukraine
                Russians attack with 2 fighters, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber
                Germans defend with 2 infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 2 fighters, 3 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber in Western Ukraine, round 2 : 2/6 hits, 2.17 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 2 infantry in Western Ukraine, round 2 : 2/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    2 infantry owned by the Russians and 2 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Western Ukraine
                Russians win, taking Western Ukraine from Germans with 2 fighters, 1 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Russians: 2 infantry
            Battle in Belarus
                Russians attack with 9 artilleries and 9 infantry
                Germans defend with 1 infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 9 artilleries and 9 infantry in Belarus, round 2 : 7/18 hits, 6.00 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 infantry in Belarus, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Belarus
                Russians win, taking Belarus from Germans with 9 artilleries and 8 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Germans: 1 infantry
            Battle in Vologda
                Russians attack with 2 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 infantry and 10 mech_infantrys
                Germans defend with 1 artillery and 1 infantry
                    Russians roll dice for 2 armour, 2 artilleries, 1 infantry and 10 mech_infantrys in Vologda, round 2 : 4/15 hits, 3.83 expected hits
                    Germans roll dice for 1 artillery and 1 infantry in Vologda, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Russians, 1 artillery owned by the Germans and 1 infantry owned by the Germans lost in Vologda
                Russians win, taking Vologda from Germans with 2 armour, 2 artilleries and 10 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 4
                Casualties for Russians: 1 infantry
                Casualties for Germans: 1 artillery and 1 infantry

Non Combat Move - Russians
            35 infantry moved from Bryansk to Belarus
            1 aaGun moved from Bryansk to Belarus
            2 aaGuns moved from Bryansk to Belarus
            2 fighters and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Western Ukraine to Russia
            1 artillery moved from Volgograd to Rostov
            3 artilleries and 3 infantry moved from Tambov to Rostov

Place Units - Russians
            2 armour and 5 mech_infantrys placed in Russia

Turn Complete - Russians
            Russians collect 29 PUs; end with 29 PUs
            Trigger Russians 2 Persia Lend Lease Lane: Russians met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 31 PUs
            Trigger Russians 3 Siberia Lend Lease Lane: Russians met a national objective for an additional 2 PUs; end with 33 PUs

Germans : 2.33
    Russians : 1.00

Savegame

• '19

TripleA Turn Summary: Japanese round 7

Game History

Purchase Units - Japanese
            Japanese buy 3 bombers, 1 carrier and 2 submarines; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 6 SuicideAttackTokens; 

Combat Move - Japanese
            2 bombers, 1 fighter, 2 infantry and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Jehol to Anhwe
            1 infantry moved from Jehol to Chahar
                  Japanese take Chahar from Chinese
            2 fighters and 2 tactical_bombers moved from French Indo China to Anhwe
            7 artilleries, 9 infantry and 3 mech_infantrys moved from Yunnan to Burma
            3 armour moved from French Indo China to Burma
            6 mech_infantrys moved from Malaya to Burma

Combat - Japanese
            Battle in Burma
                Japanese attack with 3 armour, 7 artilleries, 9 infantry and 9 mech_infantrys
                British defend with 2 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 3 armour, 7 artilleries, 9 infantry and 9 mech_infantrys in Burma, round 2 : 4/28 hits, 8.00 expected hits
                    UK_Pacific roll dice for 2 infantry in Burma, round 2 : 1/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 2 infantry owned by the British lost in Burma
                Japanese win, taking Burma from UK_Pacific with 3 armour, 7 artilleries, 8 infantry and 9 mech_infantrys remaining. Battle score for attacker is 3
                Casualties for British: 2 infantry
            Battle in Anhwe
                Japanese attack with 2 bombers, 3 fighters, 2 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers
                Chinese defend with 3 infantry
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 bombers, 3 fighters, 2 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers in Anhwe, round 2 : 6/10 hits, 5.17 expected hits
                    Chinese roll dice for 3 infantry in Anhwe, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Japanese and 3 infantry owned by the Chinese lost in Anhwe
                Japanese win, taking Anhwe from Chinese with 2 bombers, 3 fighters, 1 infantry and 3 tactical_bombers remaining. Battle score for attacker is 6
                Casualties for Chinese: 3 infantry

Non Combat Move - Japanese
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Anhwe to French Indo China
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Anhwe to Hunan
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from Anhwe to Yunnan
            5 armour and 3 mech_infantrys moved from Hunan to Yunnan
            1 marine moved from Shan State to Malaya
            2 bombers moved from Anhwe to French Indo China
            1 fighter moved from Java to 37 Sea Zone
            1 battleship, 2 carriers, 1 cruiser, 1 destroyer, 1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from 41 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 6 Sea Zone to 16 Sea Zone
            1 artillery moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from Philippines to 35 Sea Zone
            2 infantry and 1 transport moved from 35 Sea Zone to 37 Sea Zone
            2 infantry moved from 37 Sea Zone to Malaya
            1 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            1 artillery, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 6 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            2 transports moved from 19 Sea Zone to 6 Sea Zone
            4 infantry moved from Japan to 6 Sea Zone
            4 infantry and 2 transports moved from 6 Sea Zone to 19 Sea Zone
            4 infantry moved from 19 Sea Zone to Jehol
            2 infantry moved from Manchuria to Jehol
            1 artillery and 1 infantry moved from 35 Sea Zone to Philippines
            1 carrier moved from 6 Sea Zone to 35 Sea Zone
            1 submarine moved from 6 Sea Zone to 22 Sea Zone
            1 fighter moved from Japan to French Indo China
            1 fighter and 1 tactical_bomber moved from French Indo China to 37 Sea Zone

Place Units - Japanese
            1 carrier and 2 submarines placed in 37 Sea Zone
            3 bombers placed in French Indo China

Turn Complete - Japanese
            Japanese collect 57 PUs; end with 57 PUs
            Objective Japanese 6 Home Islands: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 60 PUs
            Objective Japanese 4 Control Dutch East Indies: Japanese met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 65 PUs

Chinese : 0.00
    UK_Pacific : 0.33
    Japanese : -3.17

Savegame

• '19

hold one sec

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m