• Founder TripleA Admin

I don’t know about anybody else but it takes longer than 200-300ms for a click to register. I frequently find myself clicking units, territories or buttons 2x times. Need to move 10 units, I feel like I need to click 20 times or wait like 1 second between clicks.

It was bad today. I was click-click-clicking and pressed an attack when I meant to retreat because I was still clicking to get the previous button going. It’s really annoying and slows down game play significantly.

Especially when playing the Allies, one tiny mistake like this and you’ll be trying to catch up for 2-4 turns and may never quite recover.

• @djensen There was server maintenance yesterday, about 14-13 hours before this my post here. Is it by chance related?

We keep improving server latency, and according to the feedback we’ve been getting in recent weeks it has been working better than, say, in August or September. If you experience such slow responses again, please report via our service desk with a timestamp.

• Founder TripleA Admin

No, it’s been happening since the beginning.

• Founder TripleA Admin

Also, for instance, I know for a fact in our current game that I clicked the bomber and then German during Deployment but alas, it didn’t take. <sigh> Not all of the clicks are getting registered in the game.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m