• I just thought I’ll make this for fun.

I was wondering how interesting it would be just to add in the Ottomans into Axis And Allies 1940 Global… so I did.

This is what it looks like with the new map section put on top of the board.5DB76C0E-0F0A-49CB-B79D-71954D4BBD31.jpeg
    (note: I only have the map made, no set up or anything. Thinking about have them be Axis, but it would very much unbalance the game at this point)
    That’s all I have at the moment, what do you think?

• @Playing-Kid said in Ottomans in 1940:

That’s all I have at the moment, what do you think?

I wonder why you are using that placement for a game set in 1940. The Ottoman Empire collapsed after WW1 and in its place rose Turkey, which would be controlling only the top two territories from your picture. If this is a what-if, do you have any other changes from the standard timeline, or is the continuation and apparent stability of the Ottoman Empire from 1918 to 1940 your only change to history?

If this is not a what-if but meant to be a historically accurate starting position for Turkey in 1940, I would say that you have a lot of research ahead of you…

-Midnight_Reaper

• @Midnight_Reaper
    Just, magically, the Ottoman Empire is here, it is not to be a historical or alternate history version, just for fun I added in the Ottoman emprie

• *Empire
    Typed fast

• I really like anything that changes the map, (for example: I really like Global War 1936’s Fascist Croatia Expansion) so I thought that it would be fun if I just slowly over time made a bunch of just random countries, real, fake, right time, wrong time, to just add in.

This is my first one and I think that the section turned out good so I think I shall make more.

• @Playing-Kid said in Ottomans in 1940:

I really like anything that changes the map, (for example: I really like Global War 1936’s Fascist Croatia Expansion) so I thought that it would be fun if I just slowly over time made a bunch of just random countries, real, fake, right time, wrong time, to just add in.

This is my first one and I think that the section turned out good so I think I shall make more.

Well then, all right. It certainly looks interesting on the map, there in white.

-Midnight_Reaper

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m