• Hello,

Im introducing a friend to AA who has got the bug.

So save me alot of typing, this site use to have very good articles on tactics s for each AA nation.

Are they still available, things seem to have changed since my last visit here

Regards
    Rob

• @Rob372 Welcome to the forum, Rob. :slightly_smiling_face:
    Which game are you actually talking about? You will find strategies and tactics most likely in the respective game category.

• Hello Panther,

Thank you for the reply.

I am playing tbe original game with friend (via gamesbyemail).

He has only played the old 1995 PC version, which doesn’t really cut it when up against another person.

Now many years ago, when i first stumbled upon this site, there was a section/articles of strategies or tactics for each AA country (USSR, Germany, etc) from opening moves to general outline of a strategy. It definitely wasn’t in tbe forum as answers to people’s questions. More of a dedicated page to read.

Anyhow i’m trying to find them, so my mate can swot up on the do’s and don’ts of AA and its many intricacies

Rob

• @Rob372

OK, I have moved this topic to the A&A Classic Category.

We have switched to a new forum software, but the content should not have changed.

I suppose you are searching for the “Strategies” section accessible from the Axis & Allies Homepage.

Find the collection of strategy articles here:
    https://www.axisandallies.org/strategies/
    https://www.axisandallies.org/category/strategy/

Good luck :slightly_smiling_face:

• Hello Panther,

Thank you for the links, they are very helpful.

Though only the US has a Basic tactics that has not been revised. I assume there is a more modern AA out there now, as i have read a few of tbe revised ones and there are quite often ref to zones and bids etc.

So ill point these things out to my mate to take in consideration. Do tbe old articles still exist pre reviewed?

Many tbanks

Rob

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m