Kamikaze in Max's Advanced Rules

• Hello everyone.
    I know that this is a very old thread, but it’s the only one I could find, right now, regarding the Kamikaze Rule. The Kamikaze Rule I’ve been reading about is the one found in Max’s Advanced Rules - I hope it’s the same you guys have been discussing?
    What confuses me is that a couple of you mention that it’s a defensive move, but in the Max’s Advanced Rules it says ‘When designated as kamikazes, Japanese fighters attack at “5”’… Wouldn’t that make it an offensive move? :)
    Furthermore, if this is correct, I’m still confused about wether or not a Kamikaze unit can continue fighting after the first strike. Does it keep fighting the whole battle on a “5” and is removed after? Or is it removed after the first round of attack wether it hits or not?
    Thank you in advance!

• @Makalakalane
    Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

You must be talking about something totally different. The forum category as well as the topic you have originally posted your question in are about 1940 Global second edition OOB rules. Kamikaze is explained on page 16, Pacific 1940 rulebook.

Max’s rules, as far as I remember are a collection of optional house rules, related to A&A Classic or another legacy game edition - I don’t exactly remember which one.

So I move this to our “House Rule” category for now…

• I figured it out :)

• @Panther thank you - I didn’t see your post until now, sorry :) since that post I’ve found numerous house rules and also figured out how the Kamikaze rule works.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m