• 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18

Noticed the last couple days that when I click on the blue unread icon it lists all unread from the last hour at least. If I click on Home then hit the blue unread again the correct number of posts show up.

Haven’t changed any topics as far as watching/ignoring go. Is this a deliberate change or is something whacking out ? Anybody else have this behavior ?

It seems to be intermittent as well. Now it’s working normally. Has happened more than once though.

It seems to only happen when I click on a topic from my history. It takes me to that topic and then when I hit the unreads I get the unwanted topics showing up.

Don’t usually access from history so that may be why I haven’t noticed it. I’ll keep an eye out to see if it happens without accessing the site that way

well it just happened again without accessing form my history. So yea, intermittent.

• @barnee said in Unread Topics Working Differently:

Haven’t changed any topics as far as watching/ignoring go. Is this a deliberate change or is something whacking out ? Anybody else have this behavior ?

@barnee Whatever I try I fail to reproduce that. I only have “wanted” postings in my “unread-view”.

Can you please give another step-by step instruction on how you are able reproduce that issue?

@Panther

well as I said it seems to be interment. If I go to my history and click on a topic, it takes me there and if i have lets say 2 unreads in the blue icon and I click on that, sometimes it takes me to “Suggested Topics” instead of to the 2 unread topics. Then I have to hit Home and then hit unreads and the 2 unreads show up.

It doesn’t do it all the time though and sometimes if I access the site by going straight to forums it does it too.

@barnee ok I see what’s happening. It’s taking me further down the page sometimes where suggested topics is and I can’t see the unreads. I just need to scroll up. Sorry to bother you

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m