• I was just wondering what do you think the future holds? We are living in interresting times. The middle east could be on the verge of war. The Koreas might reunite. China is getting really strong. India and Pakistan could go to war at anytime. Europe is dying out. South America is unstable. More Americans hate their own country than did 50 years ago. What are your thoughts about the future???

• “Europe is dying out.”

China and europe will be the worlds super powers. mark my words.

Thane of Hortenia

• I don’t see any signs of Europe dying out; if anything the continent will only get stronger.

• I believe a very low birth rate, will result in Europeans dying out. Yeah there will still be some left. But not much. Have you ever been to Europe? I have!!!
    They dont care anymore about anything. The women are so loose, the men act like they know everything. Didn’t Europe give birth to Nazism & Communism. They are so misguided!! They have high tax rates. Their unemployed complain if they don’t get vacation pay. They think daily showering is wrong. I lived there for 5 years, 86-91 so I know some stuff about them. If they have changed then I’m sorry about what I said. But until then, I stand by what I said! I am White and I’m not a race tratior. But I’ll put my money on China.
    Excuse my spelling. Blast Away.

• you lived in france???

• I lived in Germany. But when i got there it was called West Germany. It was a cold war thing. When my family left the 2 Germanys had reunited. 90 I think???

• race traitor? ha ha! that must be one of the most humorous things I’ve heard in quite some time. But seriously, low birth-rates is not an indicator of future low population; with the high level of medical care given in Europe people will live longer and a high birth-rate is no longer neciccary. With similar evidence to back me up I could say just about any culture is misguided: have you seen the vast number of white-supremesits living in North America? With an economy competitive with that of the US, Europe is doing quite nicely, I imagine. Not to mention how powerful Europe will become once Eastern Europe gets back on it’s feet.

• I’m sorry to tell you it will be a long time before eastern

• Europe rebuilds. The European union will only benifit certain nations at first. And what will happen when a nation trys to leave that is also part of NATO. Could America be drawn into the conflict?? Does anybody know the NATO treaties real well? Would we have to help a nation trying to leave the European union? Excuse my spelling. Sorry about posting twice. :sad:

• White supremeists??? Is that your only example of how bad America is?? You mean those ever shrinking white supremeists that nobody takes seriously. Guess what there are plenty of those in Europe as well. And I’m sure Canada has its share. So please don’t try and paint my country as the only one with that problem!! Excuse my spelling.

• Europe has had its tie in the spot light. Now it’s Asia’s turn. I don’t see why not since Asia is the largest continent in the world, the most populous, and the most educated. Of course I still like good old USA.

• Americanb children are getting fatter, dumber, and lazier.

god bless eastern european and middle eastern immigrants. they work their asses off. they are the future of america.

• Exactly what kind of Americans are you talking about?

• kids in elementary school,…kids on the street…
    kids everywhere.

• I believe I said North America, not the US. I don’t know where you got that, froidian slip perhaps? And explian to me why a nation would want to leave the EU.

aint no need to hide, aint no need to run, 'cuase I got you in the sights of my gun.
    -Led Zeppelin, How Many More Times

[ This Message was edited by: bossk on 2002-04-14 15:51 ]

• I belive the Future is in China. You can’t compete with a healthy economy and huge population.

But, please note, by 2020, at this rate, India’s population will excede China’s.

Europe I can see united fully a hundred years from now. With the EU and the Euro going strong, eventually confidence could build and a stronger central government could evolve.

• A country might want to leave the EU for many reasons. Unfair state to state trade deals, High tax rates placed on certain countries but not on others, Minerial rights that have been tooken away from them, their own air space they can’t contol anymore. You cant take different groups like the Europeans and expect them to work together. The European right & left are pushing this issue. European Right will get their big companys and their huge military while the European Left will get their big government!!! What happens when a mad man like Hitler or Stalin gets contol of the European Union.
    Yes one day Mankind will unite for the greater good!! There will be many races, under one government, under one language, under one religon, under one money system, under one president, under one senate!!! But I believe that for right now mankind is not ready. And pushing the issue could be horrible for our near future.
    Many things must happen before we start all these huge groupings of countries. We have to end Racism and Predjuce. They must be illiegal. There should be no right, to hate some one because of their skin color!! We have to end Hunger. There is more than enough farmland to go around!! We have end the Greed of the rich, I believe in capitlaism, but when i hear of millionaires and billionairs trying to get more money my blood begans to boil. Isn’t a million a year enough to live on??? We have to end War. Humans killing Humans is immoral in my book. The Press must be allowed a free reign of everything. That includes over personal stuff. NO LIMITS ON THE PRESS WHATS SO EVER!!! The Courts must be in the hands of the right people. They must be forever watched to keep them in line. Countries which do not have Democracy must be taken over to allow their people to vote. The people must be heard. They will speak loud and clear with their votes on how they want to live. DEMOCRACY THEN, DEMOCRACY NOW, DEMOCRACY FOREVER!!!

Excuse my spelling please.

• I been to China many times and I can say that she’s been improving each time. All she has to lose is her communist beleifs, and I can see her as a great country. The huge population has to go, but the government seems to have it under control with limits on the number of children per family.

• If you are rich, you can get away with it…that’s what i heard.

• Rich people have it too easy. It pisses me off when they complain about money problems.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m