19L Mursilis (Axis) vs Sovietischcat (Allies) BM3, no tech, no bid and regular dice.

• Yeah. All your bombers gone?

• '19

@Mursilis almost

• '19

@Mursilis I surrender, I will post the results! You played well and you profited of my mistakes! Was fun :relaxed:

• TripleA Turn Summary: Italians round 10

TripleA Turn Summary for game: World War II Global 1940 Balanced Mod3, version: 3.4

Game History

Round: 10

Purchase Units - Italians
            Italians buy 1 fighter and 1 transport; Remaining resources: 1 PUs; 

Combat Move - Italians
            1 armour moved from Southern Italy to 97 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from Southern Italy to 97 Sea Zone
            1 armour, 1 infantry and 1 transport moved from 97 Sea Zone to 99 Sea Zone
            1 infantry moved from 99 Sea Zone to Turkey
            1 armour moved from 99 Sea Zone to Turkey
            1 destroyer moved from 97 Sea Zone to 98 Sea Zone
            1 mech_infantry moved from Northern Italy to Albania
            2 fighters moved from Southern Italy to Albania
            1 armour moved from Southern Italy to Yugoslavia
            3 artilleries moved from Northern Italy to Yugoslavia

Combat - Italians
            Battle in 98 Sea Zone
                Italians attack with 1 destroyer
                Americans defend with 2 transports
                    2 transports owned by the Americans lost in 98 Sea Zone
                Italians win with 1 destroyer remaining. Battle score for attacker is 14
                Casualties for Americans: 2 transports
            Battle in Turkey
                Italians attack with 1 armour and 1 infantry
                Americans defend with 1 airfield, 1 factory_minor and 1 infantry
                    Italians roll dice for 1 armour and 1 infantry in Turkey, round 2 : 0/2 hits, 0.67 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 infantry in Turkey, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 infantry owned by the Italians lost in Turkey
                    Italians roll dice for 1 armour in Turkey, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 infantry in Turkey, round 3 : 0/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    Italians roll dice for 1 armour in Turkey, round 4 : 0/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 infantry in Turkey, round 4 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 armour owned by the Italians lost in Turkey
                Americans win with 1 infantry remaining. Battle score for attacker is -9
                Casualties for Italians: 1 armour and 1 infantry
            Battle in Albania
                Italians attack with 2 fighters and 1 mech_infantry
                British defend with 1 mech_infantry
                    Italians roll dice for 2 fighters and 1 mech_infantry in Albania, round 2 : 1/3 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 1 mech_infantry in Albania, round 2 : 1/1 hits, 0.33 expected hits
                    1 mech_infantry owned by the British and 1 mech_infantry owned by the Italians lost in Albania
                Italians win with 2 fighters remaining. Battle score for attacker is 0
                Casualties for Italians: 1 mech_infantry
                Casualties for British: 1 mech_infantry

Non Combat Move - Italians
            2 fighters moved from Albania to Southern Italy

Place Units - Italians
            1 fighter placed in Southern Italy
            1 transport placed in 97 Sea Zone

Turn Complete - Italians
            Italians collect 10 PUs; end with 11 PUs
            Objective Italians 1 Control The Mediterranean: Italians met a national objective for an additional 5 PUs; end with 16 PUs
            Objective Italians 5 Control Convoy Lanes: Italians met a national objective for an additional 3 PUs; end with 19 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Italians : -1.83
    Americans : 1.67

Savegame

• Oh, well the Italians sucked that round but yeah, Good Game!

• '19

Good game!

• You played really really well. You had me thrown off guard the whole game. Like I said before the bomber strat into taking the neutrals threw me for a curve.

• That was a really stressful game for me =)

• '19

I really thought by putting pressure on Japan, you would have made a mistake, but you did not flinch and Germany was making so much $$ was tough to overcome

• I messed up with germany after I took russia. I thought the game would be over and then, nope, still on. I was scrambling for some sort of second strategy. I should have just ignored turkey for a few rounds and focused on taking out spain. Would have saved me a headache. I gave you a gift with all those complexes when you had 9 bombers.

• '19

by league we can do a rematch but we have to switch side? Interested?

• Yeah we can do another one, but not right now. I need a few days to decompress if that’s cool with you. Maybe start a new one on Sunday and I’ll be the allies.

• '19

Ok just give me your email address and I will set it for Sunday

• @Sovietishcat Ok, I pmed it to you.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m