Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

G40BML Argothair Allies vs Karl7

• 2018 2017 2016 2015 '14 '12

@Argothair said in G40BML Argothair Allies vs Karl7:

I think I’m still pretty doomed! I’m willing to play on for a few turns to see how it goes, but there’s a stack of 10 Japanese fast movers in East Persia and absolutely nothing to stop them. You definitely wind up with Iraq, and probably Stalingrad or Egypt, too. The Americans have no follow-up in the Atlantic, and the Japanese are just swarming with all kinds of units in the Pacific, so the Americans are unlikely to gain ground there, either. Rome is alive again and it’s not clear which Allied country will be in a position to do anything about that, or when.

It’ll be nice to have British income coming in again, but without a serious British army, fleet, or air force anywhere on the board, there’s a pretty sharp limit on how much impact they can have.

Yeah, understood… We can end this one and start a new one… if you want. I’ll give you the Axis +6.

• 2019 2018 2017 2016

Sure, that’s a generous offer, thanks! I’ll take you up on that. New thread coming in an hour or so.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m