Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Looking for opponent: Anniversary, 1942 setup, no NOs, 6-7 rounds

• SFO Founder TripleA Admin

I need some practice for Gen Con so I’m looking for opponents for Anniversary Edition via TripleA, of course.

• 2018 2017

Hi Dave,

Just got back from camping and I can play you a game or two before Gencon. I have downloaded TripleA and checked and updated my email for the dice server. Took me a bit to find the right map… Question? How do I set it so that it doesn’t count NO’s? I know that is how it is played at Gencon but how do you set it up in TripleA? I havent played a pbem game in a year or with the new forum so bear with me but I can get a couple of turns in-in a day.

Mark

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m