• @Whackamatt this 1 is about over. not dissapointed though. i tried to stand up for a while. russia looked good.

• @dawgoneit said in Napoleon Whack vs Dawg:

@Whackamatt this 1 is about over. not dissapointed though. i tried to stand up for a while. russia looked good.

I think the only “Wow, why didn’t he do THAT move??” came with Russia.

There was a point where Russia could have annihilated the Ottomans many rounds ago, but instead of delivering the knockout blow, you got distracted by the forces in Egypt. Yes, they needed to be countered, but it would have been better if you had taken out the Ottomans first, then used that extra money and one less front to worry about to push down and through Egypt.

I can’t say if that would have changed the game’s conclusion, but made it less of a certainty for me now.

• '20 '18 '17 '15

TripleA Turn Summary: Sweden round 22

TripleA Turn Summary for game: Napoleonic Empires, version: 4.1

Game History

Round: 22

Combat Move - Sweden
            3 Barques moved from SZ9 to SZ6
            4 Mariness moved from Svealand to SZ6
            1 Battleship, 1 Brigantine, 2 Cutters and 2 Frigates moved from SZ9 to SZ7
            3 Barques and 4 Mariness moved from SZ6 to SZ7
            4 Mariness moved from SZ7 to Prussia
            3 Chasseurss moved from Pomerania to Prussia

Purchase Units - Sweden
            Sweden buy 4 Mariness; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat - Sweden
            Battle in Prussia
                Sweden attack with 3 Chasseurss and 4 Mariness
                KingdomOfPrussia defend with 1 Capital, 9 Chasseurss, 11 Fusilierss, 1 General and 2 Mortella_Towers; Russia defend with 1 Cuirassiers
                    Sweden roll dice for 1 Battleship and 2 Frigates in Prussia, round 2 : 0/3 hits, 1.67 expected hits
                    Sweden roll dice for 3 Chasseurss and 4 Mariness in Prussia, round 2 : 3/7 hits, 2.50 expected hits
                    KingdomOfPrussia roll dice for 9 Chasseurss, 1 Cuirassiers, 11 Fusilierss and 2 Mortella_Towers in Prussia, round 2 : 13/23 hits, 9.17 expected hits
                    4 Mariness owned by the Sweden, 3 Chasseurss owned by the Sweden, 1 Fusiliers owned by the KingdomOfPrussia and 2 Mortella_Towers owned by the KingdomOfPrussia lost in Prussia
                KingdomOfPrussia win with 9 Chasseurss, 1 Cuirassiers and 10 Fusilierss remaining. Battle score for attacker is -29
                Casualties for Sweden: 3 Chasseurss and 4 Mariness
                Casualties for KingdomOfPrussia: 1 Fusiliers and 2 Mortella_Towers

Non Combat Move - Sweden

Place Units - Sweden
            4 Mariness placed in Svealand

Turn Complete - Sweden
            Sweden collect 24 PUs; end with 24 PUs

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

KingdomOfPrussia : 3.83
    Sweden : -1.17

Savegame

• @Whackamatt said in Napoleon Whack vs Dawg:

@dawgoneit said in Napoleon Whack vs Dawg:

@Whackamatt this 1 is about over. not dissapointed though. i tried to stand up for a while. russia looked good.

There was a point where Russia could have annihilated the Ottomans many rounds ago, but instead of delivering the knockout blow, you got distracted by the forces in Egypt. Yes, they needed to be countered, but it would have been better if you had taken out the Ottomans first, then used that extra money and one less front to worry about to push down and through Egypt.

I can’t say if that would have changed the game’s conclusion, but made it less of a certainty for me now.

i wonder if trying to keep hanover messed up my game?
    yeah, this one is over!

• @dawgoneit said in Napoleon Whack vs Dawg:

@Whackamatt said in Napoleon Whack vs Dawg:

@dawgoneit said in Napoleon Whack vs Dawg:

i wonder if trying to keep hanover messed up my game?
    yeah, this one is over!

I’m newer to this map so it’s hard to say. You probably did spend too much in Hannover when Spain was starting to take root in the UK, but it’s hard to let go of territories elsewhere when that happens.

• @Whackamatt another? same sides?

• '20 '18 '17 '15

Let’s do two! One as each side.

• @Whackamatt sounds good.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m